Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 05, 2011  4:07 PM)Tris Wrote: Is $88 USD a good price (buyer) for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set?

Assuming from your profile time zone that you live somewhere in western North America, if that price includes EMS shipping from overseas or 2-3 days shipping domestic, then yes it is about as good a price as I could get/find.

If however you are only getting standard shipping from overseas, then you can do slightly better from a Japanese export store - not eBay though as their prices are outrageous!
Is Earth Bull 230 CS/D vs a Basalt Bull 230 combo. which has more stamina?
EB 230D probably has more stamina, but next time use the Build me a Combo! thread.
Can somebody give me a link to the site where it has pictures of all the hms random booster recolors?
Does anyone know where i can get a beypointer in NSW? i've looked everywhere and all i've found is those stupid LED sights and rubber launchers. No i can't use eBay.
Is there any name for the "Sub-System" of beys such as Pegasis 105f, Libra 145BS, Leone 145B? I know that around the community they are called Pre-HWS, and I have heard some call them Wheel System, but which is correct?

I just don't think it is right to name something just because it came before something else.
/Zephyr/
I think that Pre-HWS is the more correct term, mainly because of the fact that Leone 145 B etc came in between systems (HMS and HWS), and uses HWS parts, so it is known as Pre-HWS system. Wheel system may be correct since the beys themselfs have no CW, and only have a metal wheel, but that's actually the first time I've heard that.
BluBlitz7
Yes, but if I were you, I'd look into how to set up a tornament (There's a stickeyed topic for that in either the WBO events area or the other tornament forum).
~X
(Oct. 05, 2011  11:57 PM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Does anyone know where i can get a beypointer in NSW? i've looked everywhere and all i've found is those stupid LED sights and rubber launchers. No i can't use eBay.

Beypointers were never released by Hasbro, so unless there's a specialty shop near you, you're not getting one without Yahoo Japan/eBay/a seller on the WBO.
(Oct. 06, 2011  12:06 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Is there any name for the "Sub-System" of beys such as Pegasis 105f, Libra 145BS, Leone 145B? I know that around the community they are called Pre-HWS, and I have heard some call them Wheel System, but which is correct?

I just don't think it is right to name something just because it came before something else.

You know there's a Metal Fight Beyblade Article on BeyWiki, and that Kai-V said it on this page...
Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry. I really should have read the page before asking my question. I remember reading the article on BeyWiki, I should have looked it over.

I am so sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused, and I further apologize for not following the rules.

Is the UW145 spin track useable at all? I got one in the strongest blader set and don't know what to with it

What is the best current Phantom Orion Combo???
You both need to read the rules in the first post of this topic and use the "Build me a combo!" thread instead.
gibsonmac It's useful in the combo "MF Gravity Perseus UW145RF
shadowldrago It's been a couple of weeks since it's been released so there still needs to be some testing done.
(Oct. 06, 2011  1:55 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: gibsonmac It's useful in the combo "MF Gravity Perseus UW145RF
shadowldrago It's been a couple of weeks since it's been released so there still needs to be some testing done.

Could you not answer questions that are not asked in the right topic ? It is counter-productive.
As opposed to my last question, how about $76USD for a Big Bang Pegasis DX Set? decent price ?
Purchase Consultation
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:25 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Purchase Consultation

Hahahahah. Sorry about that. I keep forgetting about these rules =.="
Why is the BB pegasis dx set stadium "preferred"? it comes with the bb-10 stadium right?
Like it says just to get the stadium itself on the mfb purchasing thread.
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Why is the BB pegasis dx set stadium "preferred"? it comes with the bb-10 stadium right?
Like it says just to get the stadium itself on the mfb purchasing thread.

The DX set stadium is identical to a normal BB-10. However, most people buy the DX set for the number of other things it comes with. A recolored Big Bang Pegasus, a Grip, Launcher, etc.
Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl in smash i heard that Quetzalcoatl was once top tier.

Which Metal Wheel has more smash Pegasis or Quetzalcoatl
(Oct. 06, 2011  3:25 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Pegasis and Quetzalcoatl in smash i heard that Quetzalcoatl was once top tier.

Which Metal Wheel has more smash Pegasis or Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl was an extremely dominant Force Smash wheel during its hayday, and is still superior to Pegasis, though both are inconsequential now.
I want to make my own beyblade face. But I do not know the best method. I don't want to make a sticker but tatoo the design directly onto the face. Does anybody know how?
does anyone know how to fix a metal masters wind and shoot launcher? i took it apart but dont know what to do
ACfalcon14 Wrote:I want to make my own beyblade face. But I do not know the best method. I don't want to make a sticker but tatoo the design directly onto the face. Does anybody know how?

I would suggest going to a local printing company and ask them for their advice. Even if they cannot do it, surely they could redirect you to the proper industry.

(Oct. 06, 2011  4:54 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: does anyone know how to fix a metal masters wind and shoot launcher? i took it apart but dont know what to do

The solution to your problem : buy a Beylauncher/"String Launcher", the "Wind and Shoot" launcher is absolutely horrible.