Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Like everyone says, vari Aries vari Aries vari aries vari Aries ,blitz blitz blitZ blitz blitz 
Can that one beat phantom orion
What do I do if it's an odd number?(regarding the Swiss rules)
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:16 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Can that one beat phantom orion
Ask Kai-V Grin

I just realized that I only have 1 stadium for my tournqment
Try asking the kids who you are inviting if they have an arena that they can bring with them
I really need to know what bey can beat phantom orion
Witch one
Me: MF VariAres R145 LRF

Blitz: MF Blitz(get it?) Unicorno II CH120/85 RF

Rioge: Phantom Orion, BD145 EDS/RB/CS
Can they beat phantom orion
I really need help. Or my friend will still be so overconfident.
Seriously? Phantom orion isnt tested enough(ok, it is tested), so how can we see how will it beat this combos?
And every bey that is out of the box is Bad unless combined with other parts(not likely)
Then why is phantom orion so good. It can spin for 7 minites.
So? Solo spin time is nothing agaisnt real combat
Look all I need is info of what bey can beat phantom orion. So I can beat my over confident friend
He brags too much. He says he can beatme with any bey. And so far he has proven it true
Look around the customization forum. There are a lot of combos thwt will help you
hey guys I have a question which launcher is better a digital power launcher or a hasbro Rev it up launcher
the rev up launcher by far, it actually increases your performance, the digital launcher is more for fun. rev up launcher can be used competitively...
thanks I already have a rev it up and I was planing to get a digital power launcher but I'm going to use my digital power launcher for practice and for my beyblades that spin left
also Nickolasjohnsan every stamina type can have it weakness which mean it can still be KO
(Sep. 29, 2011  5:45 PM)Nwolf Wrote: the rev up launcher by far, ... rev up launcher can be used competitively...

I would disagree. In the tournaments I've hosted the rev up launcher consistently/repeatedly fails to launch on rip. Most often the beyblade gets stuck and either launches very late, or doesn't launch at all. You get 1 reshoot clause per tournament for technical difficulties, and after that you just get penalized.

If you feel you are very skilled at using the rev up launcher it can work, but in most cases for most bladers It just ends up losing you matches.

Thanks for the info Striker X
your welcome nickolasjohnson also it can be beat with raw combat so you still have a chance just get a stadium that is easy to KO stamina types also you can use basalt _ 230 or what ever spintrack you want to use because you can use basalt heavy weight to give out a powerful attack and you can use the tip CS

I am very skill using my rev it up and had it forever since I always break my string luancher so don't worry
also my brother have or ordering phantom orion so I may be facing the same situation as you Nickolasjohnson
What is the longest recorded spin time for a Beyblade? Is there a video of it?
(Sep. 29, 2011  11:10 PM)Kamikaze Pyro Wrote: What is the longest recorded spin time for a Beyblade? Is there a video of it?

Look at our Solo Spin Time topic.
(Sep. 29, 2011  4:35 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Look all I need is info of what bey can beat phantom orion. So I can beat my over confident friend
He brags too much. He says he can beatme with any bey. And so far he has proven it true

I hope you realise that we've already given you what you need
Which spin track is best with this beyblade?
Burn Bull___WD
CH120
D125
Stamina wise
Definitley 100. Low track variables are good for defense and stamina.Thus making it harder for attack to have an direct contact to teh MW. From 85-100 is best suited. If you are an Low Track person lol. "LT" Person Tongue_out
How do I get beypoints?
Anyone know? Online or at tournaments?
I think it was at tournaments
you win a battle at a tournament and your beypoints goes up if you have enough bey points your rank goes up