Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 27, 2011  10:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  9:55 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: True, but there is something really fun about ripping an attack blade on R2F as hard as you can and watching it bang off the walls of a stadium without getting knocked out... Smile

Not when it then dies of lack of stamina.

SF is actually good in Hasbro stadiums from what I hear.

It works well for defensive types and every once in a while it works for attack but only in the lightning force stadium. Not all people prefers SF though.
Is VariAres D:D any good? Mine seems to be beaten easily by a lot of other beys.
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:28 PM)Eragon Wrote: Is VariAres DGrin any good? Mine seems to be beaten easily by a lot of other beys.
Yes It is But DGrin part is terrible part u need CH120/R145RF And a MF
If I were to shave/cut off the protrusions from Dranzer F's AR points, would that decrease its overall effectiveness? I've always wondered this because in the show sometimes it's sharp, and other times it's like the blade we got in real life.

Is the online store Sweet Kitty a legit selling site? I've heard someone on here say they got a fake blade, and then someone else respond and say they got real Takara blades.
I need help deciding what Bey Blade to buy. I need a really good one. Or my friend is going to brag that I cant beat him. He says he can beat me with any Bey Blade. I hate how he brags.
Which track is better? T125, D125, or DF145?
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:01 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I need help deciding what Bey Blade to buy. I need a really good one. Or my friend is going to brag that I cant beat him. He says he can beat me with any Bey Blade. I hate how he brags.
Purscahe Constultion and Be specfic what bey does he use.
He uses Earth virgo. And a aquario that he customized.
Its weird that his virgo has two marbles in its spin track
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:10 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: He uses Earth virgo. And a aquario that he customized.
Its weird that his virgo has two marbles in its spin track

They're Ball Bearings. He's probably using Earth Virgo GB145BS. GB145 is a spin track that contains a ball bearing in each side, to help stabilize and weigh it down.
But witch Beyblade should I get to beat him and other beys like it
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:31 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: But witch Beyblade should I get to beat him and other beys like it
hmm... how about Lighting L-Drago And Galaxy Pegasis Basically make LLD 100RF u shoudl defantily win unless ur using a hasbro staduim or just Use Earth Bull 100WD to destablize his bey.
-again use pursache consultion next time.

(Sep. 27, 2011  11:31 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: But witch Beyblade should I get to beat him and other beys like it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2 This thread for combining parts you have, and

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863 this thread for asking people what to buy.
Thanks I will take a look
I got a galaxy Pegasus but it loses stamina too quickly. And My cyber and storm Pegasus can easly beat it
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:37 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Thanks I will take a look
I got a galaxy Pegasus but it loses stamina too quickly. And My cyber and storm Pegasus can easly beat it
then u need a good attack wheel try to get lighting or gravity if u arent able to get ray striker and make ray striker d125r2f/rf

i suggest use build me combo and post your parts it will kinda make it easier to make a good beyblade.
Ill try that again but I dont think it will help me
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: They're Ball Bearings. He's probably using Earth Virgo GB145BS. GB145 is a spin track that contains a ball bearing in each side, to help stabilize and weigh it down.

Not ball bearings, it just has 2 balls.

No wonder is got back all of its stamina. I will kick his but from new jersy america to istanbul turkey
I have a question. Would Meteo L-Drago launch properly with the Lightning L-Drago launcher? I'm thinking of ordering it loose. Its the version from the triple battle set.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:12 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: I have a question. Would Meteo L-Drago launch properly with the Lightning L-Drago launcher? I'm thinking of ordering it loose. Its the version from the triple battle set.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, any Left launcher will work with any left-spin beyblade. So, yes.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:12 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: I have a question. Would Meteo L-Drago launch properly with the Lightning L-Drago launcher? I'm thinking of ordering it loose. Its the version from the triple battle set.

As long as your Lightning L Drago's launcher was left spin, haha.

All left spin launchers work with all legal left spin Beyblades.
All right spin Launchers work with all legal right spin Beyblades.
The Beylauncher L/R and Light Launcher L/R work with every legal beyblade.
Just had to make sure. All my buys are US hasbro and I just didn't want Meteo L-Drago to get stuck after the ripcord gets pulled out completely.
Actually, if it isn't fake brands, there shouldn't be a stucking-problem.
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:03 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Which track is better? T125, D125, or DF145?

^ I don't think anybody noticed this.

Probably D125.
Then how is Thunder Pisces D125 B? Does the ring even make a difference to what track/tip I should use?