Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)Sircancer28 Wrote: Which launcher grip is better? The BB-73 3 Segment Launcher or the BB-15 launcher grip?

really it matters which one u prefer better on your hand
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:13 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)Sircancer28 Wrote: Which launcher grip is better? The BB-73 3 Segment Launcher or the BB-15 launcher grip?

I've had about 3-4 3 segment launchers, but they just all keep breaking and i have had one BB-15 (hasbro).
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:17 AM)Sircancer28 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:13 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:

I've had about 3-4 3 segment launchers, but they just all keep breaking and i have had one BB-15 (hasbro).
In that case, you should get a BB-15 launcher grip.
It's lighter and not very annoying.Smile
EDIT: Tris: No, it's illegal and you may be warned.
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:36 AM)Tris Wrote: Just a minor crack. Also, is using fake faces legal for tourneys ?

Sometimes, you should read what you write. Why would using fake things be legal.
Should I use screw unicorno UW145MF or hell unicorno BD145 RF? Any recommendations besides l-drago and beys after rbv6
I think this should go into Build me a combo but because I'm in a nice mode and because I'm not 100% I'll answer it.

Hell Unicorno BD145RF. Also since I'm 100% sure the last part is Purchase Consultation I'll PM you that part Smile
do takara tomy 'light launchers' work on hasbro laucher grips?
Yes, they do.
They all work together.
@powerangeryan- No, I think the 3 segment launcher didn't allow any Hasbro launcher to fit in. Smile But, I cannot recall if it was really a 3 segment launcher, or was it something else? :\
Hmm. I don't really know hasbro well. Anyway,are TT LR launchers usually defective? I used mine and each time I use it, the cap with the 'prongs' gets looser. I've already fixed it but my question is still unanswered.
Is it normal for a beylauncher to "barely fit" its grip? Mine needs to be 'squeezed in' to fit, however it fits normal on my other launcher Uncertain

oh, it might be the karibiner(?) launcher your talking about, Jan
Well its 3 segment as well(referring to what Janstar said) because I have 3 segment grip and none of my Hasbro launchers fit in it properly. I dont know if the case is same with karabiner
Today I found that there is a Fang Leone W105 R2F Booster ( Blazing/Buring claws), is that true?
I'm afraid it is fake or what.
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:54 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Today I found that there is a Fang Leone W105 R2F Booster ( Blazing/Buring claws), is that true?

Use the Search function. Seriously, you have been here for months, you should know that by now. We already said everything there is to say about Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver., so find it, it is not hidden.
It is true...OkinawamTS posted a video about it too.
EDIT: Refer to Kai-V's post above mine
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:54 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Today I found that there is a Fang Leone W105 R2F Booster ( Blazing/Buring claws), is that true?

Use the Search function. Seriously, you have been here for months, you should know that by now. We already said everything there is to say about Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver., so find it, it is not hidden.

Because I see that for the first time in a Local Toy store(Not Toys R' Us, it's just very plain ones), before that I didn't ever heard about that special edition, so sorry.
Which tip is better? Ball or Bottom Spike?
(Sep. 27, 2011  8:14 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Which tip is better? Ball or Bottom Spike?

Ball definitely for stamina..Tongue_out
What type(Attack, balence etc.) of beyblade is best in Hasbro stadiums?
(Sep. 27, 2011  8:20 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: What type(Attack, balence etc.) of beyblade is best in Hasbro stadiums?

Defense and Stamina excel in most Hasbro stadiums.
Which Wheel is better with a Ball tip? Thunder, Evil, Thermal, Storm, or Rock?
(Sep. 27, 2011  9:42 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Which Wheel is better with a Ball tip? Thunder, Evil, Thermal, Storm, or Rock?
Thunder For sure out of all those.
(Sep. 27, 2011  9:31 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  8:20 PM)SuperBeyMan Wrote: What type(Attack, balence etc.) of beyblade is best in Hasbro stadiums?

Defense and Stamina excel in most Hasbro stadiums.

True, but there is something really fun about ripping an attack blade on R2F as hard as you can and watching it bang off the walls of a stadium without getting knocked out... Smile
(Sep. 27, 2011  9:55 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: True, but there is something really fun about ripping an attack blade on R2F as hard as you can and watching it bang off the walls of a stadium without getting knocked out... Smile

Not when it then dies of lack of stamina.

SF is actually good in Hasbro stadiums from what I hear.