Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 26, 2011  12:34 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay so what problems does RS have with left spinning beyblades?
It has such small stamina for one and struggles to spin steal itself because it is rubber. So it gives away all its spin and then the other bey out spins it.
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:27 AM)njrk97 Wrote: besides the effects of the engravement are neliable and i dont think haveing it on one side would make that much of a differents sice the wight of the engravement on one side oppsed to another unegraved side would be so miniscle

The fact the words are engraved surely does have a considerable effect since TAKARA-TOMY's and SonoKong's molds are definitely better than Hasbro's.
How rare are Killer/Rapid eagles I want one but never saw one in box
(Sep. 26, 2011  12:58 PM)Phoenix11 Wrote: How rare are Killer/Rapid eagles I want one but never saw one in box
purchase consultation?
its from a random booster..i believe it is consider as rare..Deikailo have one NIP..haha

Why is it that the Sono Kong Hell Kerbecs sells for (usually) less than TT ??

Are there any differences?
Everything from SonoKong is cheaper, usually.
Why aren't there any uses for BS ?
Are there any uses for the Thunder wheel ?
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:48 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Why aren't there any uses for BS ?
Are there any uses for the Thunder wheel ?

BS is trying to mix two types or attribnutes together, but just like actual Balance-type combinations, this does not work as well as if you concentrate on one attribute more than the other. Thus, RF is better in Attack than RSF, which tries to combine both some Defense and some Attack.

Infinity ("Thunder") is OK in Defense. Read the Infinity Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everything from SonoKong is cheaper, usually.

Quality? Price? Both? I have both and can't see the differences unless they are minor. All three are made in the same country (China). Both Sono Kong and Hasbro have to have permission from TT to distribute them. Besides the packaging and mold replacement (as they do wear down and need retooling), do all three "sellers" use different "factories" for the parts? For instance, everyone likes to beat up on Hasbro because there seems to be a misconception that they make their own stuff. I have this logical theory, I know I could be off on this, but I think that after TT releases it, the parts have some minor changes as touched on above. That's when the "Oh Hasbro Beys suck" starts. A metal wheel produced for them can be 1-2 years removed from when originally TT released, no?

Is any of this way off?

Sorry for the ramble. I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and flying out the door as we speak.
can anyone tell me whats up woth this storm l-drago thats included in like some beyblade season dvd i assume?
i just thought it looked like a cool bey, if anyone can tell me what the deal is, and hopefully the parts in that bey,id be very pleased.
I also heard of this.

I'f I heard correctly, its storm wolf
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:13 PM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: can anyone tell me whats up woth this storm l-drago thats included in like some beyblade season dvd i assume?
i just thought it looked like a cool bey, if anyone can tell me what the deal is, and hopefully the parts in that bey,id be very pleased.

Storm L Drago
Is this the one you are talking about?

Seems like DeX is correct. Its a Storm metal wheel with a Wolf Clear Wheel and L drago Face. No idea about track and bottom...
A great reference for ALL of the SPECIAL Beys:
How rare is the yellow Aries 125D?
How much is it worth?
(Sep. 26, 2011  5:01 PM)Ahmed Wrote: How rare is the yellow Aries 125D?
How much is it worth?

Very, very rare. Exactly how much it is worth, I do not know.

KillerSpinner Wrote:Quality? Price? Both? I have both and can't see the differences unless they are minor. All three are made in the same country (China). Both Sono Kong and Hasbro have to have permission from TT to distribute them. Besides the packaging and mold replacement (as they do wear down and need retooling), do all three "sellers" use different "factories" for the parts? For instance, everyone likes to beat up on Hasbro because there seems to be a misconception that they make their own stuff. I have this logical theory, I know I could be off on this, but I think that after TT releases it, the parts have some minor changes as touched on above. That's when the "Oh Hasbro Beys suck" starts. A metal wheel produced for them can be 1-2 years removed from when originally TT released, no?

Is any of this way off?

Sorry for the ramble. I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and flying out the door as we speak.

There is really no difference. It just seems like sellers can get cheaper deals with SonoKong products, which means that they can get cheaper prices for their second-level customers too.
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:12 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everything from SonoKong is cheaper, usually.

Quality? Price? Both? I have both and can't see the differences unless they are minor. All three are made in the same country (China). Both Sono Kong and Hasbro have to have permission from TT to distribute them. Besides the packaging and mold replacement (as they do wear down and need retooling), do all three "sellers" use different "factories" for the parts? For instance, everyone likes to beat up on Hasbro because there seems to be a misconception that they make their own stuff. I have this logical theory, I know I could be off on this, but I think that after TT releases it, the parts have some minor changes as touched on above. That's when the "Oh Hasbro Beys suck" starts. A metal wheel produced for them can be 1-2 years removed from when originally TT released, no?

Is any of this way off?

First off, the "Hasbro Beys suck" thing is either baseless fanboy garbage, or on rare occasion, Hasbro's molds actually being deliberately different.

As for your theory about distribution, it's not far from the truth. They don't all use the exact same factory, however.

As for why Sono Kong products are cheaper, generally, it's because of the HK market theory I explained a while back about Limited Beys. Basically, because of the MUCH larger production line and the location of the factory, wholesellers get a bigger deal for buying a sickening amount of product right off the lines. From that point, they can sell it to everyone else cheaper than they sold straight up TT products for.
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:36 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: A great reference for ALL of the SPECIAL Beys:
Yup. Storm wolf. The track is WD145 and tip is Ball. I have one that I bought at a WBBA event.
Which is better, Rock Bull CH120RF, or Ray Bull CH120RF? (ray im guessing)
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:29 AM)aquario217 Wrote: Which is better, Rock Bull CH120RF, or Ray Bull CH120RF? (ray im guessing)
yup ur correct Ray is better. ask this in Build Me In Combo.
thank you for kindeof telling me what i mean, however i was wondering for something more on the lines of, what is the energy ring, and is it a left spin bey?
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:55 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: thank you for kindeof telling me what i mean, however i was wondering for something more on the lines of, what is the energy ring, and is it a left spin bey?

it was answered already
it is the Wolf Clear wheel
and obviously right spin ...
If you broke a beyblade piece, and put less than 1 ml drop of super glue on it, would it still be legal to use?
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:09 AM)Tris Wrote: If you broke a beyblade piece, and put less than 1 ml drop of super glue on it, would it still be legal to use?
I think not so, how much of it is broken?
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:09 AM)Tris Wrote: If you broke a beyblade piece, and put less than 1 ml drop of super glue on it, would it still be legal to use?
I think not so, how much of it is broken?

Just a minor crack. Also, is using fake faces legal for tourneys ?
Which launcher grip is better? The BB-73 3 Segment Launcher or the BB-15 launcher grip?