Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If it does not affect the weigh of the bey, then yes it is legal.
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:23 AM)TITAN Wrote: This may be a dumb question, but are custom repaints allowed in organized play?

I believe the official ruling is that as long as it does not involve a heavy coat that drastically alters the weight of the Bey/changes contact points, it is legal.
I'm curious about Nemesis' 4D Bottom, the C:D.

here are two questions about it.

1. What does it stand for?
2. Is it me, or does it look like an AD145WD combo?
(Sep. 25, 2011  4:41 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I'm curious about Nemesis' 4D Bottom, the C:D.

here are two questions about it.

1. What does it stand for?
2. Is it me, or does it look like an AD145WD combo?

There is absolutely no picture of C:D, and that name is not confirmed at all. Everywhere I posted about "Black/Zero Nemesis C:D", I always made sure to mention that nothing was confirmed at all.
how do you seperate the spin gear and bladebase
(Sep. 25, 2011  5:09 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: how do you seperate the spin gear and bladebase

There are tabs connected to the Blade Base that can be pulled out. Pull them out.
Does anyone know how to counter earthbull BD145CS's and basalt kerbecs,etc BD145 CS's and 230 basalt combos? And why are my CS's not good and my earth bull 230CS keeps losing as well as basalt kerbecs GB145 CS
(Sep. 25, 2011  7:29 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Does anyone know how to counter earthbull BD145CS's and basalt kerbecs,etc BD145 CS's and 230 basalt combos? And why are my CS's not good and my earth bull 230CS keeps losing as well as basalt kerbecs GB145 CS

build me a combo i guessed for combos..haha
is your CS agressive?that might be the cause..
(Sep. 25, 2011  7:29 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Does anyone know how to counter earthbull BD145CS's and basalt kerbecs,etc BD145 CS's and 230 basalt combos? And why are my CS's not good and my earth bull 230CS keeps losing as well as basalt kerbecs GB145 CS
EarthBullBD145CS can be countered by a good attack combo. Variares and Blitz could do the trick. I hear Blitz can take Basalt 230 quite easily but just go around the forum and you should be able to find good counters.
As for your CS problem it may be in an aggressive stage at the moment or is too worn down and has lost its use.
(Sep. 25, 2011  11:01 AM)RowDog Wrote:
EarthBullBD145CS can be countered by a good attack combo. Variares and Blitz could do the trick. I hear Blitz can take Basalt 230 quite easily but just go around the forum and you should be able to find good counters.
As for your CS problem it may be in an aggressive stage at the moment or is too worn down and has lost its use.
My CS's are barely aggresive , compared to most other players. Should I get another BD and switch GB for it? What should I do with my earth and basalt combos?
Vari Aries and blitz are not allowed in WBBA tournaments
Okay so I think this question goes into this thread too-if not than please tell me in which.Okay so it is about Storm Pegasus's RF tip-What happens when my RF COMPLETELY WEARS OUT and by 'completely wears out' I mean the beyblade spins on the plastic part of the tip-does it act like XF?is it good or bad for the beyblade?
It is called illegal...the tip wont be allowed in tournaments at all.
No problems-I don't go to tourneys-just tell me,PLEASE!!!!!!!
The completely worn RF wont have much use IMO...it will only harm the bey's balance an even the attack ability making it uncontrollable
it will act like a retarded XF..XD
is there any weight difference between takara white grand ketos and takara blue grand ketos except for the spin track?
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:12 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is there any weight difference between takara white grand ketos and takara blue grand ketos except for the spin track?

No there the same weight nothing else
I've got this stadium http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/e/e31dfa67e...00x446.jpg I got it from a friend and i wonder is it legal for testing? I want to help you guys out and im not sure... If it isn't is there any legal one apart from the MFB attack stadium?
That's the balance stadium Cereal Guy. The stadium legal for testing is the Attack Stadium. Hoewver, IIRC this can be used in tournaments
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:47 PM)Cereal Guy Wrote: I've got this stadium http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/e/e31dfa67e...00x446.jpg I got it from a friend and i wonder is it legal for testing? I want to help you guys out and im not sure... If it isn't is there any legal one apart from the MFB attack stadium?

It is the Balance Type BeyStadium, which is legal for tournaments, but for tests, we really need conditions that vary as little as possible, therefore the Attack Type BeyStadium is really required.
ok thank you.
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: it will act like a retarded XF..XD

So it will act a little like XF,right?btw-is an XF wider than this?
Yes it will, but it is not the same result..
(Sep. 25, 2011  3:12 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  2:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: it will act like a retarded XF..XD

So it will act a little like XF,right?btw-is an XF wider than this?

XF is whether same as it or a bit wider..i didnt measure and bothered to compare..haha
a little only..very little..since WRF still have some prtion of ruubber and will still cause friction..if the rubber is totally no more..it meght be XHF (xtra hole flat)