Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, what gave Takara-Tomy the idea for the Light Wheels?

anime influnce jsut being those standard nameless beys that side character use
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:49 AM)njrk97 Wrote: anime influnce jsut being those standard nameless beys that side character use

It is always the other way around : the anime is influenced by the toys, not the contrary.
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:49 AM)njrk97 Wrote: anime influnce jsut being those standard nameless beys that side character use

It is always the other way around : the anime is influenced by the toys, not the contrary.

still that all i though the light were crappy minor character beys until the scond season
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: So, what gave Takara-Tomy the idea for the Light Wheels?

Probably just make a cheaper alternative to give parts through Random Boosters, because plastic costs less than metal.
Which worked in the case of Mad Cancer. The only point in buying RBV1 was for CH120.

I think Takara-Tomy's point for releasing light wheels was because there were no other light wheels at the time except for flame, rock, dark and storm. Most people bought the new HWS releases for the metal wheel, too, so it would kind of defeat the purpose of selling the metal wheels in a less expensive pack while they could still get away with selling starters/boosters AND the random boosters.

...If that makes any sense...
For some reason, it looks like an Electronic Beyblade part to me. But, I ain't sure.
It says 40MHz..that too flipped? Well the screws are there in the base so I think that it's electronic as Janstarblast said
haven't i seen this somewhere? could it be from Hasbro's electronic Storm pegasis?
The plastic parts fit perfectly and the launcher fits it too sooo…
It has the copyright for Takara and Hasbro which is a positive sign. The screws are starting to lead me to believe it is electronic though but I am still unsure.
RowDog- AFAIK, a few Electronic beys had removable ARs and used the same launcher as other beys. Those screws and the 40MHz makes me believe its electronic. Smile
it can't be storm pegasis, notice the somewhat hexagonal(or whatever it's called) shape?
It is an RC Dranzer V(2?) base from the plastic era. You will notice that it fits most plastic era ARs and that it has a free moving tip with a slot just by it for the charging section of the launcher. The tip is controlled via remote to spin left or right, thus allowing minor control over the bey. I have one myself, though it's a different style as it's not from a Dranzer and I don't know if mine is real or not.

DeX: it has ten sides, meaning the weight is the plastic version of 10 balance that is used on plastic era electronic and RC beys.

And to end an earlier discussion with a proper answer:

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Why does Beywiki say Clay is the Light Wheel version of Rock? I honestly can't see the resemblance; it looks more like Divine or Counter.

Because the name "Clay" is meant to be a lesser form of the name "Rock", as is the pattern with light wheels, and the bey it came with was Clay Leone 145WB, in other words, Rock Leone with a different wheel. All the signs point to the fact that clay was in RBV1 as a replacement for Rock.
How old is Kai-V? Who is she really? Who started the WBO ? Is she really a girl? What possible top-tier combo could I use for gravity perseus?
(Sep. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How old is Kai-V? Who is she really? Is she really a girl?
Pm her..you sure will know..haha

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: What possible top-tier combo could I use for gravity perseus?
Try build me a combo thread..thats the best thread for that type of questions..

(Sep. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Who started the WBO ?
Use question on WBO thread..haha..
(Sep. 23, 2011  1:31 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Oh you guys mean....
This ol' thing?

Yes..thats the thing when it is still perfect..much prettier..XD
I am kinda confused with this, but:

I have two metal faces. the 1st one has a plastic hexagon-like thing, with a metal core, while the other one has a metal hexagon-like thing, and a plastic core.

my question is: can i remove the cores of this MF's and switch them? or is it illegal?
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:17 PM)DeX Wrote: I am kinda confused with this, but:

I have two metal faces. the 1st one has a plastic hexagon-like thing, with a metal core, while the other one has a metal hexagon-like thing, and a plastic core.

my question is: can i remove the cores of this MF's and switch them? or is it illegal?

Yes it is very much allowed When you put both the metal pieces together it shall be called MF-H you have probably read that around the forums...
MF-F is the one with both plastic pieces.
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:17 PM)DeX Wrote: I am kinda confused with this, but:

Yes...Thats the point actually if you switched them you would have Plastic(P+P)=MF-Feather and Metal(M+M)=MF-Heavy
EDIT: Sniped
ok, last question:

how come my two plastics wont fit together?(so it means the one uncostumized is MF normal?)
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:23 PM)DeX Wrote: ok, last question:

how come my two plastics wont fit together?(so it means the one uncostumized is MF normal?)

they should fit their not gonna stay exactly together until you put it in a blade all of the customization are normal

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:29 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How old am I ? (u) or me
Seriously? that question doesn't belong here
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:23 PM)DeX Wrote: ok, last question:

no it doesn't!
you are misunderstanding
...MF's AND MF 2's are different things
you have MF 2's the one that has both metal parts is heavier than a normal MF which is why MF-H is preferred for defense.
The normal MF's are better for attack
your 2 plastic parts don't fit?
are you saying that they separate each time if so that's kinda usual.
Would you like kamen rider beys?
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:36 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Would you like kamen rider beys?

yet again doesnt belong here
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:41 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:36 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Would you like kamen rider beys?

yet again doesnt belong here

Dude, neither does that reply. Your post count sure is growing! LOL Just busting your chops.

OK, now for the question.

I see many of the fake beys on eBay have the sticker sheet with the black portion at top and bottom in that jagged or ripped "tear" look. I also see that "black" on some beys offered by some better sellers. My son's Crystal Leone has a sticker sheet like that (buzz toy I think), but when I searched eBay, Google Images etc etc... they all had the same sticker sheet with the black.

Anyone???
I have no idea what you mean by 'that "black"'.