Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 20, 2011  11:00 PM)Max Tate Wrote: that question does not belong in this thread. It belongs in the "Questions and Comments about the WBO" thread.
Well why isn't it ever in use at tournaments or in test results? or do people just prefer it? and I always thought that we were suppose to go by the "Posting Test Results" thread for procedures and such.

The stadiums listed as approved are the ones shown to provide the best, most-rounded performance for numerous Beyblade types. Most specifically, the Takara Tomy/Sonokong BB-10 Attack-Type Stadium, which allows attack types to function more coherently than in other stadiums, and prevents center-stalling from being a serious issue.
I'm not sure if this question is intended for this topic, but does anyone own the BB-121 Ultimate Bey-Ta Stadium, or know anyone with it?

I'm sure that is the one that is purple, for the RC's and red targets.
(Sep. 20, 2011  11:30 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I'm not sure if this question is intended for this topic, but does anyone own the BB-121 Ultimate Bey-Ta Stadium, or know anyone with it?

I'm sure that is the one that is purple, for the RC's and red targets.
The Ultimate Bey-Ta Stadium is BB-120, the Deck Set is BB-121. It releases in October if I'm not mistaken.
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)geetster99 Wrote: what should i do to stop snipers i lose to them all the time

Hey geetster,

First, you always have to assume that your opponent has the potential to try and snipe you. So you look at where they are preparing to launch their beyblade and see if they are aiming at yours.

Second, don't launch your beyblade in one place as that's just a sitting duck for a sniper. Instead, try to launch your beyblade with some velocity toward one of the walls - it is much harder to hit a moving target.

It takes some additional practice to launch safely with a moving bey, but I know that you are motivated!

Hope to see you out in October with some new skillz!

Arupaeo
Is Scythe Kronos BD145EDS better with a Metal Face, and if so, why because stamina types aren't suppose to have metal faces? I asked on Build Me A Combo, but the person who answered wasn't 100% sure.
Well it's for stamina. Without a MF it's better because when you add weight, it loses spin. Why might you ask? More friction with the stadium.
I already checked the blitz discussion and the variares discussion but didnt find an exact answer. What is the best combo(s) for variares and blitz?
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:22 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I already checked the blitz discussion and the variares discussion but didnt find an exact answer. What is the best combo(s) for variares and blitz?

This belongs in the "Build me a combo 2" thread
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:31 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:22 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: I already checked the blitz discussion and the variares discussion but didnt find an exact answer. What is the best combo(s) for variares and blitz?

This belongs in the "Build me a combo 2" thread

Sounds more like a competitive question rather than a build question to me. The OP suggests that questions like this go to http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
Max Tate: The official rules allow for 3 different stadiums but the attack stadium is considered most balanced and so it is more commonly used and the only one legal for testing.
hmm, very important question:

does mercury anubis get battered by other beyas like the clear wheel getting chipped because its low.
(Sep. 21, 2011  5:47 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hmm, very important question:

does mercury anubis get battered by other beyas like the clear wheel getting chipped because its low.

yes it will cuz it will hit the opposing bey's metal wheel, just like my eagle's energy ring against my flame byxis.

Any painted wheel will become extremely chipped over time. Mercury's entire surface is fully painted, so it will suffer this to greater effect than some other semi-painted wheels.

If you want your Mercury to keep looking nice, don't use it.
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:13 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Any painted wheel will become extremely chipped over time. Mercury's entire surface is fully painted, so it will suffer this to greater effect than some other semi-painted wheels.

I didn't mean my metal wheel I meant my clear wheel.
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:54 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:13 PM)Hazel Wrote:

I didn't mean my metal wheel I meant my clear wheel.

most likely, it'll be the same kinda thing as Midnight, clear wheels get chipped on that so yh
but will it be noticeable? like really noticeable chips?
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:04 PM)Nwolf Wrote: but will it be noticeable? like really noticeable chips?

umm coz it sits on top its very open to hits so if used alot then yes, they will be noticable
would it be better if I changed 85 to 100?
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:18 PM)Nwolf Wrote: would it be better if I changed 85 to 100?

depends how high the opposing bey is
oh ok, but i'm guessing if the clear wheel isn't underneath the metal wheel it's ok?
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:23 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh ok, but i'm guessing if the clear wheel isn't underneath the metal wheel it's ok?

yh i suppose so Smile
ok, I just don't want the clear wheel getting wrecked, and it's either that or get sol blaze or vulcan horuseus.
well id say for collection purpose: Mercury Anubis or Vulcan Horuseus because they look the coolest Smile , use wise: Vulcan because it has better parts e.g. Vulcan, Horuseus and D
yeah ok then, another thing:

what would be the best track to go with mercury anubis to not get chipped 9clear wheel) but still have great offensive capabilities? this is to anyone that has mercury anubis.
(Sep. 21, 2011  7:35 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah ok then, another thing:

what would be the best track to go with mercury anubis to not get chipped 9clear wheel) but still have great offensive capabilities? this is to anyone that has mercury anubis.

most likely 100 lool but again depends on the height of the opposing bey