Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No way to increase attack...except to customize it with aggressive bottoms, tracks, and switching modes. >.>
Also sorry for double post and what do Random Booster Oldies of plastics contain?
Like, all on the cover, or that and random?
(Sep. 18, 2011  9:30 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: No way to increase attack...except to customize it with aggressive bottoms, tracks, and switching modes. >.>
Also sorry for double post and what do Random Booster Oldies of plastics contain?
Like, all on the cover, or that and random?

Errrr well the contece is shown here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...ght=random
And it is completely random, in random booster 12 you can get a draciel V AR and BB sharp base (poseidons base). with the secret beys, you get it complete, but there is less chance of getting it as the probility is unknown and because its the secret beyblade.
Also with beyboosters you get one of selected beyblades complete.
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:06 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I am not sure were it belongs so I am asking here...Which bey among the Strata Dragoon series(V, Dark, G and MS) is better than other beys of Strata Dragoon series and can be used well with Dragoon G?
Strata/Gaia dragoon V is the best you can use the BB in many combos you can make a good smash combo as well
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: Wide defense
SG: Neo right SG
BB:SG Metal Flat 2

or many upper attack combos as well if you have kid/master dragoon!
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:09 AM)H8R Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:06 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I am not sure were it belongs so I am asking here...Which bey among the Strata Dragoon series(V, Dark, G and MS) is better than other beys of Strata Dragoon series and can be used well with Dragoon G?
Strata/Gaia dragoon V is the best you can use the BB in many combos you can make a good smash combo as well
BBConfusedG Metal Flat 2

wide defence doesnt come with dragoon g or strata dragoon, and eight spiker is useless in right spin...
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:13 AM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:09 AM)H8R Wrote:
BBConfusedG Metal Flat 2

wide defence doesnt come with dragoon g or strata dragoon, and eight spiker is useless in right spin...

I never said those parts came only in Dragoon G and gaia dragoon V!
and yeah sorry forgot about the right spin thing!
So if I am to get Strata Dragoon V..which right spin bey will be able to make good use of its base?(Please suggest one which is a bit easy to get)
try Driger V2 ,you could make a great upper attack combo!
OK...thanks for the suggestion !!
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:30 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: So if I am to get Strata Dragoon V..which right spin bey will be able to make good use of its base?(Please suggest one which is a bit easy to get)

Griffolyon or tyrgle for the ar then you have a decent smash attack combo, also metal driger for hmc to reduce recoil, but that should be moreof a latter purchase Smile
What stores would sell the widest range of beys in Melbourne Australia and if not in Melbourne where in Australia?
Ok, I got a little quiz for you guys:
Questions (Click to View)
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:19 PM)RowDog Wrote: Ok, I got a little quiz for you guys:
Questions (Click to View)

Well there a cross griffon, storm grip base W/O rubber, BB flat, upper dragon. No idea what the top two are though.
Cross griffon hasreally good smash, upper dragon has upper attack and has good uses in defence because of its weight, the rest are carp.
No none of them are really rare TBH
Poseidon- Hey, doesn't Storm Grip Base have uses in attack? I thought it does, unless its been outclassed badly...
Tongue_out
Its one of the best bases for Upper-Attack because of it's low height.
Oh sorry. My bad! Well, I didn't read that Storm Grip Base was without rubber. Tongue_out
@Bladestar20- Thanks!
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:31 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: Its one of the best bases for Upper-Attack because of it's low height.

Not when it hasnt got rubber and it isnt , not tha t its that good anyway.
Thankyou Poseidon. But you don't know what the top 2 are? From the stickers the orange one says 'wing a', does that help? Red one says 'Super' and has what appears to be a tiger face on it or something. I'd love to know what they are.
Oh in that case, the first one is Wing Attacker. Don't know about performance and rarity though.
(Sep. 18, 2011  1:38 PM)RowDog Wrote: Thankyou Poseidon. But you don't know what the top 2 are? From the stickers the orange one says 'wing a', does that help? Red one says 'Super' and has what appears to be a tiger face on it or something. I'd love to know what they are.
Wing attacker, not that good or rare fairly carp, and i think the last might be fake ....
Is there acctually a difference between Hasbro's Beylauncher v1 and Beylauncher v2?
hmm nothing much then. Thanks anyway Poseidon. I wish my dranzer was still intact.
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:34 AM)H8R Wrote: try Driger V2 ,you could make a great upper attack combo!

Driger v2 is expensive...driger G is a better choice you have Sam..Ebay have sonokong one..Driger G would make a better attacker..
Was a dark blue-ish Dragoon G ever released? If so, what is its rarity? If not, what beyblade could it possibly be?
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:35 PM)Max Tate Wrote: Was a dark blue-ish Dragoon G ever released? If so, what is its rarity? If not, what beyblade could it possibly be?

Yes it was and it is pretty rare and Desert Sphinxter and Bakushin oh are very rare