Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I found my information on a searched up post here, but Beywiki is more reliable. If you got it from Beywiki, I'd say go with what you said than I. MY apologies for giving out false information guys Confused

Arupaeo
Yay! It's the same!
AWWWW YEAHHHHH
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was only available in the package of the PSP game. Theoretically, it should be rare and expensive, but somehow sellers were able to easily get just the Booster inside the PSP game, while surely there are not that many copies of that game that got sold. I do not think TAKARA-TOMY is still producing Vulcan Horuseus.

OK. I know about the game, but the 4 that I own/purchased all came in the BBP-01 box. Is that how it was inserted in the game packaging?
[Image: 21010154885869_797.jpg?t=1297305756]
It seems everyone completely forgot about that. Even me, lol. Yes it was released majorly in that other than the game, due to the game not really being that great. Can't sell many if the game's bad eh?
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:49 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It seems everyone completely forgot about that. Even me, lol. Yes it was released majorly in that other than the game, due to the game not really being that great. Can't sell many if the game's bad eh?

I was operating under the assumption people were excluding that release, actually... but, yes, it did see a fairly large release outside of the game. Before that, however, it was still not particularly uncommon, due to what I mentioned.
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: *Kerbecs
Kerbecs weighs 3.7 Grams. Not sure about the weight of Aquario/Bull. I think I'm gonna make a thread with a list of weights for everything, just so we can stop having all of this confusion and actually have a list.

that is a great idea i would help but i dont have a scale Unhappy
OK, so any differences between the "game" and "box" VHs?
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:59 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: OK, so any fifferences between the "game" and "box" VHs?

No, there is not. They are identical in mold, color, weight, stickers, etc. Unless one has a tattooed face, but I cannot remember at the moment.
Mold Differences? Not know of.
I actually searched it up and found a list, but it isn't very up to date. I think a thread here would be more up to date, as it'd most likely be more widely known.
Is Earth better than Burn in the metagame for stamina because it has less recoil? And what is the best height for a stamina type going into a competitive situation: 100, D125, or DF145?
Yes, Earth is better.
I'd say 100.
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:08 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, Earth is better.
I'd say 100.

Thanks, and I just saw a post that says 125 beats 100 and 145 based stamina types, but loses to 230, so I think I'll use 125. Is Earth Aquario D125SD a good use of D125 in a stamina combo?

Technically you should be using Build Me a Combo, but yes that'd be good.
HMS dominates, usually, as it's metal just like HWS. HMS vs HWS would be harder to predict, but HMS vs Plastics is crazy because there's a really high chance of breaking the Plastics.
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: HMS dominates, usually, as it's metal just like HWS. HMS vs HWS would be harder to predict, but HMS vs Plastics is crazy because there's a really high chance of breaking the Plastics.

MFB versus HMS is similar to HMS versus Plastics, as I recall. I remember a single battle between a Driger MS and a Hyper Aquario 105F resulting in the Driger MS having a large stress mark on its plastic.
Why do people use bull instead of gasher
How do you make a Spoiler?

Or does my question have to be beyblade related??
Lmarhewad
Bull is more symmetrical and better than Gasher in most cases

@Tanith Elite
Belongs in questions about the WBO.
[spoiler ] whatvs here [/spoiler ]
No spaces in the spoilers.
What mode is best for Meteo L-Drago when you want it to be a spin equalizer/stealer?
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:16 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its just like- why buy a Poison Serpent when you are getting a Lightning L Drago?

Because i can use my dark move!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Sep. 17, 2011  11:48 PM)@wesome Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:16 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its just like- why buy a Poison Serpent when you are getting a Lightning L Drago?

Because i can use my dark move!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ok... akwardness...

Can an assault ver. clearwheel of L-drago break when it gets hit tons of times? cause It gets hit most of the time
Are there any other Greek Mythology named or themed plastic beyblades? (Other than the Zeus or Posiedon)
Can you used paint markers to color beyblade parts and if so, which ones do you recommend I buy?