Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 17, 2011  9:19 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: Hasbro Zeus is not particularly rare, as it saw mass public release, however, Takara Tomy's Zeus is an extremely rare and valuable bey - I believe it was only largely available as a prize? I cannot fully remember.

Aww. I traded it Unhappy.
Not that big, the g revolution series were produced in lesser numbers do to decreasing popularity, its why the GTs are damn freaking rare.
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:44 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Not that big, the g revolution series were produced in lesser numbers do to decreasing popularity, its why the GTs are damn freaking rare.

I traded one of them too Unhappy.
Dranzer right, i want that so bad XD !

Apart fro poseidon, what other beys were realesed in the same color scheme as seaborg 1 and 2 ?
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:41 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: All the parts are clear red, except for the WD which is blue

clear red?never saw one..plus a blue plated weight disk..i dont hink it is genuine...the only clear version of draciel s is the one that come with green plated one..in case you tlaking about dranzer s?
but check on you attack ring..flip it upsie down..if it is genuine..it would say takara..even hasbro bey will written takara too underneath the attack ring...
for some bey..it is written in the inner side of the blade base too..(not all)
how to get a PD
I know that comes with the LED but it has only been the DP or the whole beyblade with the PD
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:06 PM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: how to get a PD
I know that comes with the LED but it has only been the DP or the whole beyblade with the PD

There is obviously no other way.
only the PD..no extra bey..the LED sight just come with PD..thats it..haha..
Vulcan Horuseus. How limited was its production? I see them all over the planet practically (well...at least on eBay). It isn't being produced anymore, is it??
It was only available in the package of the PSP game. Theoretically, it should be rare and expensive, but somehow sellers were able to easily get just the Booster inside the PSP game, while surely there are not that many copies of that game that got sold. I do not think TAKARA-TOMY is still producing Vulcan Horuseus.
It actually comes with a PSP game.
Its called "Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Chouzetsu Tensei (超絶転生)! Vulcan Horuseus."
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was only available in the package of the PSP game. Theoretically, it should be rare and expensive, but somehow sellers were able to easily get just the Booster inside the PSP game, while surely there are not that many copies of that game that got sold. I do not think TAKARA-TOMY is still producing Vulcan Horuseus.

Many sellers can get game-exclusive, DVD-exclusive, etc. items straight from the factory without the accompanying item via wholesale. You see it a lot with pretty much every hobby, really.

That's why there are so many Bloody Thermal Lacerta around without the accompanying DVD set, for instance.
Still, TAKARA-TOMY was the one making that game, and they obviously wanted the Beyblade to be with the game to promote the game and have good sales, so it does not make sense that they would ship separate Vulcan Horuseus anyway, unless they just do not care about the PSP game as long as they sell something out of the two.
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:59 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:41 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: All the parts are clear red, except for the WD which is blue

clear red?never saw one..plus a blue plated weight disk..i dont hink it is genuine...the only clear version of draciel s is the one that come with green plated one..in case you tlaking about dranzer s?
but check on you attack ring..flip it upsie down..if it is genuine..it would say takara..even hasbro bey will written takara too underneath the attack ring...
for some bey..it is written in the inner side of the blade base too..(not all)
It does say Takara on the BB, box and the instruction sheet.
I was wondering if the rare Gaia Dragoon V's (with the large yellow protrusions, ya know?) still come with the original Gaia Dragoon V SG Metal Flat base, because from a few pictures it differs slightly. (what seems to be plastic bottom, and metal balls to name a few differences.)
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still, TAKARA-TOMY was the one making that game, and they obviously wanted the Beyblade to be with the game to promote the game and have good sales, so it does not make sense that they would ship separate Vulcan Horuseus anyway, unless they just do not care about the PSP game as long as they sell something out of the two.

That's exactly how it works, actually - when the factories agree to ship to external distributors minus the primary item(ie: shipping the bey without the game), they're basically figuring that it's financially wise - they're turning a large profit either way. Hong Kong distributors often get a LOT of things like this - it's no secret, really.

There is a reason HK is the best place to get pretty much any kind of japanese media item, usually regardless of rarity - the factories are very nearby, and most of them have inside deals going on. Great for consumers, fantastic for the manufacturers/parent companies. Everyone wins.
(Sep. 17, 2011  6:55 PM)Dan Wrote: I was wondering if the rare Gaia Dragoon V's (with the large yellow protrusions, ya know?) still come with the original Gaia Dragoon V SG Metal Flat base, because from a few pictures it differs slightly. (what seems to be plastic bottom, and metal balls to name a few differences.)

Gaia Dragoon V had an alternate version? I can find reference to a yellow Gaia Dragoon G but nothing like what you are mentioning. I do, however, have the original Takara Gaia Dragoon V and I've always wondered why it seems to have Draciel style balls in the base that were part of the plastic mold and not separate pieces (I can provide pics if you want). I would definitely be interested, both in seeing the pictures you have and in the eventual answer to your question.

You may, however, be describing the base of Gaia Dragoon S.
Which Energy Ring, Spin Track, and Performance Tips are the heaviest?
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:51 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which Energy Ring, Spin Track, and Performance Tips are the heaviest?

Bull, BD145, MB.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:52 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:51 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which Energy Ring, Spin Track, and Performance Tips are the heaviest?

Bull, BD145, MB.

doesnt keberous way the same as bull ?
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:54 PM)Poseidon Wrote: doesnt keberous way the same as bull ?

You mean Kirbecs and I believe it does, though I really can't say for sure.

*Kerbecs
Kerbecs weighs 3.7 Grams. Not sure about the weight of Aquario/Bull. I think I'm gonna make a thread with a list of weights for everything, just so we can stop having all of this confusion and actually have a list.
Umm what?

On BeyWiki it says Kerbecs weighs 3.3 Grams.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cs_BD145DS

Unless BeyWiki is wrong?
It says exactly the same for Bull.

While we're on the topic, is there a mold variation between Hasbro Dark Bull's CW and Hasbro Midnight Bull's CW? My Legend Bull clear wheel always beats they other when they're used in similar combos, even if I swap them over, proving that the other parts are irrelevant.
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:43 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is the first time someone who actually has both a TAKARA-TOMY Attack Type BeyStadium and a SonoKong Attack Type BeyStadium mentions an extra ridge. In previous cases, we were able to determine that the person simply did not know that there was a 'border' around the exits, which was not the Tornado Ridge.
What Aurepao said is true, would you like tests? I compared Smile

So upon further investigation, the TT Attack Stadium does have the same change in slope as the SonoKong! It is just very hard to see the change as the stadium is transparent. I apologize for sounding the alarm unnecessarily.
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: *Kerbecs
Kerbecs weighs 3.7 Grams. Not sure about the weight of Aquario/Bull. I think I'm gonna make a thread with a list of weights for everything, just so we can stop having all of this confusion and actually have a list.

Beywiki lists Aquario as 3.2, Bull and Kerbecs at 3.3. That is where I originally got the information from. I assumed it was reliable.

(Sep. 17, 2011  9:32 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:43 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is the first time someone who actually has both a TAKARA-TOMY Attack Type BeyStadium and a SonoKong Attack Type BeyStadium mentions an extra ridge. In previous cases, we were able to determine that the person simply did not know that there was a 'border' around the exits, which was not the Tornado Ridge.
What Aurepao said is true, would you like tests? I compared Smile

So upon further investigation, the TT Attack Stadium does have the same change in slope as the SonoKong! It is just very hard to see the change as the stadium is transparent. I apologize for sounding the alarm unnecessarily.

I thoroughly attempted to explain this numerous times, providing high-res photographs and everything. Glad to see the baseless nonsense going down will stop, though.

There is a technical mold difference - the slope is about a milimeter deeper. This is SUCH A SMALL DIFFERENCE that it absolutely cannot be measured in performance, and is thus not worthy of discussion.