Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is cyber a carp/decent/good ,or amazing attack wheel
and please provide a reason or test results
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:53 PM)Ryzuke Wrote: Is cyber a carp/decent/good ,or amazing attack wheel
and please provide a reason or test results

Cyber is completely no good its just too light
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:49 PM)A Wrote: Is the best track for attack CH120 or 85? And are Lightning and Vari Ares the best wheels for it?

The "best track for attack" varies heavily depending on what you're doing and what you're up against. However, for versatility, a TT CH120 is extremely good. It functions better on VariAres than on Lightning - Lightning is more suited to BD145, these days, if I recall correctly.
Which is better for stamina: DF145 or 145 and Burn (Hasbro) or Earth (Mold 2-Hasbro)? And which one would outspin the other: Earth (Mold 2) Bull 145WD or Burn (Hasbro) Bull DF145SD? Also, would WD be better on the combo Burn (Hasbro) Bull DF145SD?
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:24 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which is better for stamina: DF145 or 145 and Burn (Hasbro) or Earth (Mold 2-Hasbro)? And which one would outspin the other: Earth (Mold 2) Bull 145WD or Burn (Hasbro) Bull DF145SD? Also, would WD be better on the combo Burn (Hasbro) Bull DF145SD?
This goes in Build me a Combo.

Which would win: Earth (Mold 2) Bull 100WD or Burn (Hasbro) Bull 100WD?
What is the best track for Stamina?
What stamina? For Scythe it is BD145+EDS. Basalt is probably AD145. But soon it will be B:D.
What is the rarity of Zeus?
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:12 AM)Max Tate Wrote: What is the rarity of Zeus?

Hasbro Zeus is not particularly rare, as it saw mass public release, however, Takara Tomy's Zeus is an extremely rare and valuable bey - I believe it was only largely available as a prize? I cannot fully remember.
Which bey is the most useful and worth the money in HMS?

Dark Effigy?
Why is BD145 (Normal mode) so bad?
because of the three pointy things(I see it like that), it hits the stadium, draining it's stamina. that's why it's best to use with kerbecs
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:15 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Which bey is the most useful and worth the money in HMS?

Dark Effigy?

Dark Gargoyle MS(Dark Effigy) is outclassed, by and large, by Samurai Changer MS. Wolborg MS is the most "revered" bey in HMS. Dragoon MSUV has the best attack core, and is also extremely rare. Shining God MS is very hard to come by, as well. Slash Riger is considered valuable to some people, too.
But we use BD145 in normal mode on all other combos except Hell. Why does Hell make it so bad?
I don't know... but to what i read, it just states it decreases it's stamina when in normal mode.

(HELP)
If it is Hell kerbecs, as the gaps between the metal wheel will likely to cause high recoil, making it easy to drop.
Normal mode, as you say, the spikes is pointing the floor, it will cause a huge decrease of stamina when it touches earth.

But when it is in Boost mode, its spiky thing points upwards, and the smooth surface points downwards, so even it scraps floor, its stamina will not likely to be decreased as fast as Normal mode.
Is there a red and blue recolour of draciel s?
Do Gemios and Scorpio CW hav any use at all?
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:59 AM)@wesome Wrote: Do Gemios and Scorpio CW hav any use at all?

Geminos is or was (dont know havent been keeping up) the lightest CW ever, totally useless, scorpio aint all that good either.
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:32 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: But we use BD145 in normal mode on all other combos except Hell. Why does Hell make it so bad?

To put it simply, Hell doesn't make it bad in any way.
BD145 normal mode works in the same way with every metal wheel.
Hell is the only metal wheel which allows us to use BD145 in boost mode. As boost mode is phenomenal on Kerbecs, why the heck do you wanna use normal mode?
This.
This is what makes BD145 normal mode BAD with hell.
Its just like- why buy a Poison Serpent when you are getting a Lightning L Drago?
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: Hasbro Zeus is not particularly rare, as it saw mass public release, however, Takara Tomy's Zeus is an extremely rare and valuable bey - I believe it was only largely available as a prize? I cannot fully remember.

Aww. I traded it Unhappy.
(Sep. 17, 2011  7:48 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: Is there a red and blue recolour of draciel s?

Plz reply, anyone?
I know of a blue recolor, I just broke it a few days ago. No idea about a red one... :\
No, wait. My Draciel S didn't break... It broke my Draciel MBD... Whatever.
Yes, a blue recolor exists. I have it now.
All the parts are clear red, except for the WD which is blue