Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Did you know that my first Beyblade was a Dragoon S?
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:50 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Did you know that my first Beyblade was a Dragoon S?

No, but nobody cares.
Iceburn

I was wondering, what is the weight of the Blitz Metal Frame and Core Combined?
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:57 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was wondering, what is the weight of the Blitz Metal Frame and Core Combined?

Surely AkirasDaddy made a video for it with the weights, and you can just add both weights if he did not do it.
can someone tell me want tornado stalling means?
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:54 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: can someone tell me want tornado stalling means?

Use the in-line Search function of this topic, because someone already asked that question before. Actually, more than one person.
Will my launcher grip and rubber handle be ok in soapy water I wanna get off the stickers
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:37 PM)DeX Wrote: Ok ok
so know, last question: Does Basalt have two modes? I think when horogiums "3" is in the stair like thing is mode 1, and when it lays in the flat like thing is 2
if it does, does it affect its performance?

Technically any two parts with odd rotational symmetry will form a beyblade with modes when combined. Rock Leone has 2 modes even.
Basalt Horogium's modes seem more noticeable and thus more significant though.
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:13 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Will my launcher grip and rubber handle be ok in soapy water I wanna get off the stickers
its ok i guessed..but might not good for the screws if it has any?it will rust..why dont just peel it and then put some oil on it..it will be easier then soaking them all..

(Sep. 13, 2011  6:55 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:13 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Will my launcher grip and rubber handle be ok in soapy water I wanna get off the stickers
its ok i guessed..but might not good for the screws if it has any?it will rust..why dont just peel it and then put some oil on it..it will be easier then soaking them all..

are ya sure what kind of oil?
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

a bit of baby oil is just ok..not too much..you just want to get rid of the sticky thing from the stickers right?that should be fine..
well i have rock aries missing tip earth eagle missing track and tip galaxy pegasus missing spin track burn fireblaze missing track storm aquario missing tip and dark bull missing track and ray unicorno and a basalt fusion wheel and 100 track capicorn and d125

If you peel the stickers off and spray WD40 on the adhesive and then scrub(or put WD40 on a rag and scrub with the rag), it will also remove it quite effectively. Much better than pretty much anything except Goo Gone.
but i thought WD40 is ruining the plastic part isnt it?
(Sep. 13, 2011  8:14 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: but i thought WD40 is ruining the plastic part isnt it?

Not if you use very, very little. Really, it should only affect the plastic if you leave it on there to sit for a while.

To be sure, test it by rubbing it on something made of a similar plastic you don't value as much, but I've used it before with little ill effect.

Your absolute best bet for removing any kind of adhesive, though, is a product known as Goo Gone. Most hardware stores will sell it.
Silly putty may work aswell if you have any.
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:55 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: its ok i guessed..but might not good for the screws if it has any?it will rust..why dont just peel it and then put some oil on it..it will be easier then soaking them all..

a bit of baby oil is just ok..not too much..you just want to get rid of the sticky thing from the stickers right?that should be fine..
or u could buy something called goo-gone that works great

Is is true that Ocean Ketos, Thunder Perseus and Black Nemesis are confirmed releases?
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:16 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Is is true that Ocean Ketos, Thunder Perseus and Black Nemesis are confirmed releases?

They are absolutely not confirmed releases. The only place everyone got those names is from here, and I made it clear that they were only rumours in the Japanese community.
Ok I only wanted to know because they don't sound real
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:33 AM)siphuyoda Wrote: I recently got into Beyblades again on a whim and bought a couple beys from eBay. But now I'm on the hunt for a plastic bey. Not just any plastic bey. The one that started it all for me. Unfortunately, I cannot think of its name for the life of me - it's been YEARS! All I do remember was that it was fully plastic, it was lime green in color, and it had a blue launcher. Also it was bought from Toys R' Us.

So, more advanced blading veterans, can you help me? Lime green plastic bey with a blue launcher. I'm sorry if that's vague, but that is all I remember.

I sent you a PM already, but it is definitely one of these Beys:

Draciel S
Draciel F
Roller Attacker
Death Driger
Metal Driger
Jumping Base

It's most likely Draciel F, as Draciel F came with a blue launcher. I am not sure what color launcher the others came with; I just used your description of "lime green" and went with that.

Thanks! It looks like it could be either Draciel S or a Metal Driger.
Has anyone tried this combo? Jade Zurafa R145RB <<This was a Tomy recommended combo.If anyone tried it, is it really good?
Are the Companies GG or Rapidity Beyblades legal in tournaments?
(Sep. 14, 2011  4:34 AM)VulcanHorusius Wrote: Are the Companies GG or Rapidity Beyblades legal in tournaments?

If it isn't Hasbro, Sonokong, or Takara Tomy, it's not real, and not legal.
Just a quick question, IS MFLLDBD145LRF<MFVariAresBD145/CH120/R145R2F/LRF??

Thanks