Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Nope IIRC.
what if i had an eternal defense spin track at 125 height how woul the performance as a whole be affected

also what does iirc i think it means infared control but im not sure
ED145 vs 125?
Ehh
ED145 would have more stamina I guess. 125 is such a redundant height, it gets crushed by taller combos, and shorter ones, go with ED145 if you're picking something.
IIRC means If I Remember Correctly. Tongue_out
I recently got into Beyblades again on a whim and bought a couple beys from eBay. But now I'm on the hunt for a plastic bey. Not just any plastic bey. The one that started it all for me. Unfortunately, I cannot think of its name for the life of me - it's been YEARS! All I do remember was that it was fully plastic, it was lime green in color, and it had a blue launcher. Also it was bought from Toys R' Us.

So, more advanced blading veterans, can you help me? Lime green plastic bey with a blue launcher. I'm sorry if that's vague, but that is all I remember.
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:33 AM)siphuyoda Wrote: I recently got into Beyblades again on a whim and bought a couple beys from eBay. But now I'm on the hunt for a plastic bey. Not just any plastic bey. The one that started it all for me. Unfortunately, I cannot think of its name for the life of me - it's been YEARS! All I do remember was that it was fully plastic, it was lime green in color, and it had a blue launcher. Also it was bought from Toys R' Us.

So, more advanced blading veterans, can you help me? Lime green plastic bey with a blue launcher. I'm sorry if that's vague, but that is all I remember.

I sent you a PM already, but it is definitely one of these Beys:

Draciel S
Draciel F
Roller Attacker
Death Driger
Metal Driger
Jumping Base

It's most likely Draciel F, as Draciel F came with a blue launcher. I am not sure what color launcher the others came with; I just used your description of "lime green" and went with that.
Would the name happen to have been Rushing Boar? Rushing Boar is LIME green. Other greens include the Draciel Series, and Death/Metal Driger and Jumping Base, like Hazel said!
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Would the name happen to have been Rushing Boar?

Oh whoops, I completely forgot Rushing Boar even existed. Sorry about the incomplete list. Lips_sealed
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:14 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: Where can I find the Dragoon ms with yellow and brown stickers?

You'll have a really hard time finding that now. Awhile back, Blah had one, but I'm pretty sure he sold it already.

Thanks for your answer ^^ I know that Blah sold it,but no one knows what edition is it?
Is it so rare?
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:55 AM)Thunderleopard Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:14 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: Where can I find the Dragoon ms with yellow and brown stickers?

You'll have a really hard time finding that now. Awhile back, Blah had one, but I'm pretty sure he sold it already.

Thanks for your answer ^^ I know that Blah sold it,but no one knows what edition is it?
Is it so rare?

No, its just "special stickers" no real "edition" or such
kai-V @

Hasbro is in Hades but Takara Tomy and Sonokong is Hell.
But a colleague of mine told me that the Hades (Hasbro) had differences with the Hell From Takara Tomy
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  6:33 AM)siphuyoda Wrote: I recently got into Beyblades again on a whim and bought a couple beys from eBay. But now I'm on the hunt for a plastic bey. Not just any plastic bey. The one that started it all for me. Unfortunately, I cannot think of its name for the life of me - it's been YEARS! All I do remember was that it was fully plastic, it was lime green in color, and it had a blue launcher. Also it was bought from Toys R' Us.

I sent you a PM already, but it is definitely one of these Beys:

Draciel S
Draciel F
Roller Attacker
Death Driger
Metal Driger
Jumping Base

It's most likely Draciel F, as Draciel F came with a blue launcher. I am not sure what color launcher the others came with; I just used your description of "lime green" and went with that.

um i'm pretty sure the launcher colours were random...
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:06 AM)Poseidon Wrote: No, its just "special stickers" no real "edition" or such

But it has a grey bit protector and it should be white...

(Sep. 13, 2011  9:44 AM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: kai-V @

Hasbro is in Hades but Takara Tomy and Sonokong is Hell.
But a colleague of mine told me that the Hades (Hasbro) had differences with the Hell From Takara Tomy

There is no big difference at all.
Is it normal for me to get a bey that's scracthed BEFORE opening the box? It's orig and never 2nd hand.
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:23 PM)DeX Wrote: Is it normal for me to get a bey that's scracthed BEFORE opening the box? It's orig and never 2nd hand.
It is normal to have scratches if you ordered it online and/or got it shipped.
Ok ok

so know, last question: Does Basalt have two modes? I think when horogiums "3" is in the stair like thing is mode 1, and when it lays in the flat like thing is 2

if it does, does it affect its performance?
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:23 PM)DeX Wrote: Is it normal for me to get a bey that's scracthed BEFORE opening the box? It's orig and never 2nd hand.

Not really, if its right out of the box.
However, if there is only little scratches, which is not serious ones, it is still normal.
I can supply pics for my question... I just wanted to know.

Or should i read the beywiki?
I think that Beywiki didn't require information about that.
(Don't hit me with twigs and stones if I'm wrong)

Yes, some photos will be neat.
So far, i found out that Mode two loses stamina faster than mode one.

Let's see what i can do
Come on, where is your picture?

What bey is it and what mode do you mean, Hell Kerbecs?
Basalt and horogium. Disregard if there is an answer. I'll just look it up
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:57 PM)DeX Wrote: Basalt and horogium. Disregard if there is an answer. I'll just look it up

I must go and buy a pair of glasses.

Nope, it is not a mode.
However, Horologium is unbalanced, so the sides will affect its performance, which will make its balancing problems better or worser.
I know that. But when turned, it changes performance

thanks anyways