Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 11, 2011  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is the first time someone who actually has both a TAKARA-TOMY Attack Type BeyStadium and a SonoKong Attack Type BeyStadium mentions an extra ridge. In previous cases, we were able to determine that the person simply did not know that there was a 'border' around the exits, which was not the Tornado Ridge.
What Aurepao said is true, would you like tests? I compared Smile
(Sep. 11, 2011  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is the first time someone who actually has both a TAKARA-TOMY Attack Type BeyStadium and a SonoKong Attack Type BeyStadium mentions an extra ridge. In previous cases, we were able to determine that the person simply did not know that there was a 'border' around the exits, which was not the Tornado Ridge.

This whole conversation is what i was trying to explain to you and Hazel when i first brought it but i guess i just wasnt explaining it clearly IMO its harder for attack types or anything fast for that matter(aggro cs)
Is Meteo L Drago the best for spin stealing?
No, because there is no such thing as spin-stealing.
Spin-equalizing, on the other hand, exists. Meteo L-Drago can be good or bad depending on the Bottom, opposing Wheel, height, etc. Usually MLD will win if:
- The Bottom has more stamina than that of the opposing bey's
- It can make sufficient contact with opposing Wheel
- The height is lower
- Opponent is using 230, and MLD touches 230 rather than opposing wheel
Duh?

I remember that if MLD touches metal, It can 'steal' more spin than touching the plastic part.
MLD's got rubber, too, you know.
SoniChris98, for the past few days, but also the past few months, a few of us have been explaining over and over again that they indeed steal spin, because you cannot get from a weaker spin to an equal spin without stealing spin somewhere. Do not spread false information : Meteo L Drago can actually steal spin, but not be a zombie.
Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up, Kai-V. So spin-stealing is indeed possible. But the terms "energy transfer" and "spin-equalizing" do fit somewhere in the physics of Meteo L-Drago, right?
heres my question, what is a sniper launcher? i saw some with like a basalt horogium a while back...
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: heres my question, what is a sniper launcher? i saw some with like a basalt horogium a while back...
a launcher released by sonokong included in some of the beys..many people comment that is is fragile..
[light launcher 2 and the latest launcher released are sucks,string launcher are the best]
It doesnt come with a beyblade. It is only available (I think) with the sonokong LED Sight Scope.
EDIT: Yes, first! Wink
It doesn't come with any beyblade. It comes with the BB-90 sniper attachment for MFB grips.
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:36 PM)Twilight4D Wrote: What Beyblade PD come with?

it doesn't come with a beyblade, It comes with LED Sight accesory
Edit:beaten by 2 Chocked_2
I do not know but hasbro has a Hell of shape differences of the Takara Tomy?
Where can I find the Dragoon ms with yellow and brown stickers?
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:00 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:57 PM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: heres my question, what is a sniper launcher? i saw some with like a basalt horogium a while back...
a launcher released by sonokong included in some of the beys..many people comment that is is fragile..
[light launcher 2 and the latest launcher released are sucks,string launcher are the best]

TAKARA-TOMY also released it, just not in the starters (iirc) like SONOKONG did. I know for sure it was released individually by TAKARA-TOMY, though.
(Sep. 12, 2011  10:44 PM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: I do not know but hasbro has a Hell of shape differences of the Takara Tomy?

Are you referring to "Hades" Kerbecs ? Otherwise, I do not know what you are talking about.
Did they release the launcher grip with the led sight attached to it on the left side yet in rochester,mn?
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:39 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: Did they release the launcher grip with the led sight attached to it on the left side yet in rochester,mn?

no i dont think hasbro has realesed it yet

It's hard to tell where exactly have items been released, but it is released.
(Sep. 12, 2011  11:14 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: Where can I find the Dragoon ms with yellow and brown stickers?

You'll have a really hard time finding that now. Awhile back, Blah had one, but I'm pretty sure he sold it already.
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:10 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  12:39 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: Did they release the launcher grip with the led sight attached to it on the left side yet in rochester,mn?

no i dont think hasbro has realesed it yet

actually they did. I saw it at a target. it's attach to a launcher (just like the angle compass they did), and like the custom grip, it only works on ripcord launchers.

p.s. why is target getting the best/early stuff first?
Target tends to get the newer stuff first because, as far as US retailers go, they care more about Beyblade inventory - not on an emotional level, mind, but they tend to order more of it, and certain items other retailers do not.

Another benefit of this is that Target sells out of Beyblade stuff faster than Wal-Mart/TRU, so they have more motive to stock newer things first.
I'm curious about this HMS Bey called Phantom Fox. From what I could make out about it in youtube videos with they Bey in it, it's a two-in-one Bey that becomes two when struck good enough. Are there any other Beys like Phantom Fox?