Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 07, 2011  10:07 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I think i can post this here if not please redirect but, What beys/parts are most important to have now/in the metagame?
Hell Kerbecs,LLD,Basalt Horugium,Scythe Kronos,Beat Lynx,CS,RS,R2/LRF,RB.Get them,master them,you'll be a pro in no time.
Its not just the parts you need though, its the knowledge and obviously the technique. You also forgot MB (if used on Basalt Kerbecs BD145),TH170, 85, 90, AD145, Grav Percy, VariAres and Blitz Unicorno and the RSF
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:14 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can anyone identify what the stadium in this set is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...336b096b8d

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-G-Blade-...X-Set-WHOA
I could be wrong though. I saw that exact same set in a hobby shop few months back, and asked the same question. The owner told me it's that red stadium in the link I posted. There's no way to know for certain at the time, since the owner was not willing to open the seal tape to peep inside the box.

What in the hell??? A stadium, 2 pre-HWS beys, and Dragoon and Dranzer GT???? that is so beautiful...(cough needs hms cough)

I still do not know why my leone wheel is rattling after I took it apart and put it back together...any ideas?

Why is the Attack Stadium tornado ridge not as deep as the same stadium from the plastics era?

Actually, those are just Dranzer and Dragoon G. Tongue_out A cool set indeed, but nothing really useful in it.
I need a good defense fusion wheel other than twisted/basalt. Cause nowhere i checked has those any advice? Oh and I need a good combination for balance type attack & stamina or stamina & defense.
For combinations, use the combinations topic, but Earth and Scythe are good defense type wheels if used correctly.
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: For combinations, use the combinations topic, but Earth and Scythe are good defense type wheels if used correctly.

has scythe been released in america or will I have to order it online?
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:53 AM)Evil Virgo Wrote: has scythe been released in america or will I have to order it online?

It is a 4D Beyblade, and 4D is not out anywhere outside Japan yet.
You have to order it online.
ahh dang it, I wanted to know something is hand spinning even legal in beyblade?
Spin stealing beys are legal, but not hand spinning them.
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I still do not know why my leone wheel is rattling after I took it apart and put it back together...any ideas?

hmm, I think the best thing to do would be to use the same parts, but from other beyblades and see how that goes.

Basically, use a different face, and let's say it's 145, and use a different 145 that works on your other beyblades.

It's metal system leone? I thought I saw counter leone on your last post but I could be losing it. Either way, do the same thing but also use a different clear wheel.

If it's a dud, you're outta luck. If you're lucky it could be heat, haha.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:14 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can anyone identify what the stadium in this set is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...336b096b8d

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-G-Blade-...X-Set-WHOA
I could be wrong though. I saw that exact same set in a hobby shop few months back, and asked the same question. The owner told me it's that red stadium in the link I posted. There's no way to know for certain at the time, since the owner was not willing to open the seal tape to peep inside the box.

what hobby shop?
It was in Seoul, South Korea. It's extremely difficult to find Takara / Sonokong plastics / hms beys locally in Indonesia. You'd only find the fake ones here (Hong Li).
Why is the 85 track good for stamina?
I know that higher tracks are good because they wobble more near the end of the battle but low?
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:16 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: Why is the 85 track good for stamina?
I know that higher tracks are good because they wobble more near the end of the battle but low?

Well, that probably belongs in Build Me a Combo.
Raigeko13: Oh you are right, that is just Dragoon and Dranzer G. It is so cool that a thing like this even exists, but agian, no HMS...Is the stadium it comes with legal for any gameplay/good or atleast moderate?

Shabalabadoo: Yes sorry it is a Leone CW from Hasbro's MF Counter Leone D125B. Thanks for the advice

My tornado ridge question is still open too
um did you read the whole quote? No one really knows what the stadium is but it will probably be legal since it will most likely be a stadium from the plastics/hms series.
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:16 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: Why is the 85 track good for stamina?

Perhaps because of a lower centre of gravity, which stabilises slightly more.
Ok I wanna remove the stickers off the rubber guard and the little um launch holder on my launcher grip any ideas I kinda wanna mod it up and pimp it out
Clonetos-Remove them as carefully as possible so that they don't get torn. Then glue them back up once you have done your job. Smile
(Sep. 08, 2011  3:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Clonetos-Remove them as carefully as possible so that they don't get torn. Then glue them back up once you have done your job. Smile
no no no I want them GONE from it like for good. Will letting both things soak in water for an hour do the trick or will the screws rust?

(Sep. 08, 2011  3:39 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: how good is bb-60

If you're referring specifically to Earth Virgo, it's not too bad, though there are better Beys out there. Earth is a decent Metal Wheel for defense and stamina and GB145 can be used in some attack and defense combos. Both parts are mostly outclassed in their respective areas by other parts though.

Clonetos

Nail polish remover does a pretty good job at removing stickers, at least on plastic. On rubber I'm not so sure.
how good is BEYBLADE METAL Booster BB08 BB-08 LEONE 105F BB30
It has
Click this for answer (Click to View)