Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 07, 2011  4:22 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Does the Sonokong BB-43 Lightning L Drago come with a Beylauncher L

Apparently :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyb...3f0531154e
I just got lucky and got a grand ketos ed145rs.... but I just can't seem to find any use for it at all except for collection... is there any good custom or uses for its parts?
(Sep. 07, 2011  6:18 PM)kopo007 Wrote: I just got lucky and got a grand ketos ed145rs.... but I just can't seem to find any use for it at all except for collection... is there any good custom or uses for its parts?

There is an article for Grand Ketos on Beywiki.
I'm being so dumb now. But I have a Q to ask:
Is Tornado any good?
Not really, it was partially considered for smash attack, but Now there are WAY better choices. So ya, its not that good.
BeyCenter, especially when someone already redirected the person to the right page to discover the answer, do not give them the answer in their mouth. We encourage independence, we want people to learn where they can get information without asking all the time. It is very counter-productive to feed them the answer when it is already on such a database as Beywiki.

This is regarding Grand Ketos.
Oh ok, I understand, did not realize Won't do it next time.

Also, I want to ask, Is blitz Barrage ATK mode any good.
ah it's normal, nothing superior but so far still better than the Dark and Poison family hah. I like Assault Attack since got better smash Attack.
Anyway, look in Blitz Discussion
is mercury anubis actually any good? because I know everyone likes XF, but is it useful?
tyler Le
I did though, but I just wanted to know if it was good for anything at all. Guess its OK.

@Nwolf
Mercury and Anubis are nothing special, unless you like to collect beys, 85 and XF are really helpful. but RF is better than XF, but still, XF is good for combos like MLD CH120XF
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is mercury anubis actually any good? because I know everyone likes XF, but is it useful?

I believe the only reason to get it was for 85 and XF. But, I have been hearing hasbro is releasing 85 and XF, so its kind of pointless now other than for collection.
(Sep. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is mercury anubis actually any good? because I know everyone likes XF, but is it useful?

No one has ever properly tested Mercury so we don't know about that. And yes I know you were probably refering to the whole blade.
oh ok then, just the design intrigues me, and I was wondering if it had been tested, i'll get right on that!
I used to wondering to hah. I hope it is good enough. Look quite promising to me
From the testing results with mercury from what I've seen, it did mediocre.
However, I'll go ahead and say it wasn't on the best parts lol.
oh, also what is the best prize bey? because I have alot and I wanted to know...
I think it is Beat Lynx.
All the parts are useful
I'm not lucky with RBV I pick one is Tornado Horuseus and ine is Gravity Perseus Bd145XFUnhappy
XF is good though so it's not that bad. and BD, altogether thats not a bad bey...
I got like 3BD145 already. Has give away one.
Well on the bright side, the orange match perfectly with the Hell MW and EWD tips from SBS
I think i can post this here if not please redirect but, What beys/parts are most important to have now/in the metagame?
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:14 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Can anyone identify what the stadium in this set is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...336b096b8d

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-G-Blade-...X-Set-WHOA
I could be wrong though. I saw that exact same set in a hobby shop few months back, and asked the same question. The owner told me it's that red stadium in the link I posted. There's no way to know for certain at the time, since the owner was not willing to open the seal tape to peep inside the box.

What in the hell??? A stadium, 2 pre-HWS beys, and Dragoon and Dranzer GT???? that is so beautiful...(cough needs hms cough)

I still do not know why my leone wheel is rattling after I took it apart and put it back together...any ideas?

Why is the Attack Stadium tornado ridge not as deep as the same stadium from the plastics era?