Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It is clearly said in ray joker's galaxy pegasis draft:

"Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F - WBBA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Prizes - (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F - BB-92 Booster (Clear Ver.)"

so, i was right Smile
The correct answer, believe me, is that the first picture is the silver-prize for the second-place winner of a big WBBA tournament, and the second one is the gold-prize, for the first-place winner. DeX's answer is not completely correct therefore.
Wait. The "Galaxy Pegasis Clear Ver." only comes with a translucent track and bottom, that's all, right? So I think 天翔翼 TenshouYoku might be correct after all...

P.S.: Sorry if I'm going off-topic. I'll try to stay on topic from now on.
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The correct answer, believe me, is that the first picture is the silver-prize for the second-place winner of a big WBBA tournament, and the second one is the gold-prize, for the first-place winner. DeX's answer is not completely correct therefore.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Kai-V! Smile
That had confused me for a while. But seriously, the first prize isn't THAT golden... Tongue_out
@SonicChris- Well, read Kai-V's post. Clears it all up!
Ok, i'm now REALLY CONFUSED.

But i'm an easy talker, accepting defeat(but it hurts *ouch*)

thanks for clearing that up, kai-v!
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah, thanks for clearing that up, Kai-V! Smile
That had confused me for a while. But seriously, the first prize isn't THAT golden... Tongue_out
@SonicChris- Well, read Kai-V's post. Clears it all up!

There are other versions of the gold-silver-bronze set which have more colours to them (more gold, mold silver, more bronze, etc.). That set which SoniChris98 posted and which is just missing the bronze version is probably the one with the least amount of colours.

Yes, BB-92 is just a normal Galaxy Pegasis with a Track and Bottom that are clear blue.
how do you add a prefix to a thread you have already created.
That probably belongs in the "questions about the WBO" section.
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:17 PM)beyavenger Wrote: would anybody here have a posiden

Yes quite a few do (I do but I'm not selling). It's very rare now and your better off searching in YJA or looking in the YJA section in Bey Marketplace
Yes....Why did you want to know?
just got a new cyber pegusus after 3 fights it has lots of rough spots why
hi im ron and im looking to buy all dragoon bey except cyber dragoon and im looking for a big bang pegasus
(Aug. 24, 2011  11:43 PM)johnw25 Wrote: just got a new cyber pegusus after 3 fights it has lots of rough spots why
I shouldn't answer this dumb question, but the paint chips. Seriously, you don't have the brain capacity to understand that?
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Posiden = Aquario?

Or Poseidon the actual plastic Poseidon Beyblade ...

tdg69 Wrote:hi im ron and im looking to buy all dragoon bey except cyber dragoon and im looking for a big bang pegasus

Make your own topic in the Buying forum. There is nothing we can really do to help you in this thread.
Are these all the HMS Beyblades that have ever come out?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade

Are these all the Plastic Beyblades that have ever come out?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...c_Beyblade
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Are these all the HMS Beyblades that have ever come out?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade

Are these all the Plastic Beyblades that have ever come out?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...c_Beyblade
Neither of the lists are complete. Which is no surprise, as beys are only listed once they have been tested.

Not going to go through the list of missing beys...but HMS has no Aero Knight MS entry and the plastics a has no Thunder Pegasus entry. I think that there are more plastics missing when compared to the HMS list.

You're after the product list for HMS and Plastics, which is here. Looking at it, some HMS beys are listed near the bottom of the Plastics list, rather then being with the rest of the HMS stuff.
What is the pooint of the tornaeo ridge? Isn't it just a gimmick? Is it better to have a stadium with or without one?
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:05 AM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: What is the pooint of the tornaeo ridge? Isn't it just a gimmick? Is it better to have a stadium with or without one?

Of course the best feature is to have a Tornado Ridge.

It serves the purpose of stopping Attack types and other Beyblades from "slipping out" and being easily knocked out. A lot of Beyblade would simply knock themselves out if there was no Tornado Ridge. This is of course mostly useless in a Hasbro BeyStadium because not only are there no exits in their stadiums, but the "pockets" are still in-play area, so nobody cares ...
Thank you. I had no idea.

Now I have to convinve Leon to buy me a stadium without a tornado ridge (there is a leone one coming out) But maybe we whould save up for the attack stadium? He told me before that some day, just not soon. Maybe its to expensive?

Leon mentioned the pocket thing to me. Wouldn't that meand stamina types wouuld win all the time? Thats tupid
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:15 AM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: Thank you. I had no idea.

Now I have to convinve Leon to buy me a stadium without a tornado ridge (there is a leone one coming out) But maybe we whould save up for the attack stadium? He told me before that some day, just not soon. Maybe its to expensive?

Attack Stadium is way better than the Leone one. Most Hasbro stadiums are terrible, and even disadvantage attack types because the slopes aren't steep enough to be decent. Besides, Attack Stadium at least has SOME gaps between walls for beys to actually have potential to knock it out.
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:15 AM)Kopaja Wrote: are S130 have some use?

Yes. If you don't really have any defense tracks (GB145, TH170, 230, etc.), then it could perform decently. It also works great for attack combos, such as MF Beat Lynx S130RF.
*Takes my phone back from his brother

Just to protect what little credibility I have, little brother, if we could, we would get a TT attack stadium in a heart beat, but shipping costs are too much, and are wallets are on a strict diet. Until that day, Lighting Force is a somewhat decent enough to deal with.

For the record, testing has showed that attack types aren't nerfed in hasbrostaddiums as originaly though, as long as you ignore hasbro's pockets rule that no one. Listens too, and as Kai-V once pointed out, neither do the people in Hasbro's own commercial

I agree with Kai-V, tornado ridge in a hasbro stadium is kind of useless. Perhaps that is why lions den xts stadium is being made?