Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 22, 2011  6:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: First off, I wouldn't call Pegasis anything top tier. Second, the first version was never released. It was MF-H Pegasus 85RF in those prototype pictures becase, surprise, TakaraTomy had access to these things and possibly planned to release them much earlier than they did. Showing unreleased items in prototypes is a very common practice. Another alternative is that it's an error on the wiki.

The only Pegasis you'll find in any store anywhere is the second, release version.

Thank you Hazel! =)

Sorry about that; I was logged into my little brothers account! I guess he has been using my laptop =(

Beywiki lists Pegasis 145RF as a top tier combo. While I undertsand many things have outclassed it now, it could still be considered a tier 2 or 3 yes?

That is interesting to hear. All of those parts planned almost 2 years before there actual release to the public. Were the names of all those parts released right away or did the community realize overtime that this Pegasis was equiped with these parts?

The other versions section of beywiki lists MF-H Pegasis 85RF. Was this seperate from the unreleased version? (The 2nd version of the Pegasis wheel with all of its original parts, but in blue?)

The other versions section also lists "BB-00 Pegasis 105F (prototype)" is this a color variant or an actual prototype seen in catealogs? If a prototype, are there any differences besides the lack of colored plastic between this and the mass released Pegasis 105F?

If it's to be considered of any tier, it's probably very low Tier 2, with such monstrous attack and defense wheels rampaging around now.

The thing I'm thinking is that it was mis-labelled that way under the image, and that the prototype image might not be those parts. But, if it IS those parts, then I wouldn't be surprised if people just identified them over time or something.

I cannot adequately answer the third question due to lack of information available. Might want to search around, or have someone else answer for you.
Thanks Hazel. I will ask and search around and see what i can find (about those last 2 questions of mine)

If anyone else can answer my last 2 questions, please post here. It would be greatly appreciated.
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: After reading through the Pegasus 105F article on beywiki, I am a bit confused:

[Image: 120px-Pegasus.jpg]

According to Beywiki, the Pegasus wheel seen above is the 1st version of Pegasus. It was later changed to this (below):

[Image: 150px-PegasisStarter.jpg]

The 1st picture is also listed as MF-H Pegasus 85RF. The MF2 series, 85, and I am pretty sure RF, were not around back then, considering the wheel shown is the 1st Pegasis wheel. Can someone explain this to me? This is fairly conflicting information.

If I was to buy a standard MIP Pegasis 105F, would it be possible to obtain either version of the wheel?

Which Pegasis wheel is the one used in top tier combo Pegasis 145RF? The 1st version or the 2nd?

I just checked the article. What the hell are you talking about? The first picture is not listed as the BB-96 pegasis version. There isn't even a picture of that version in the article... The original version was never released so you can't obtain it. The pegasis wheel used in Pegasis 145RF is any pegasis wheel.
Does eternal sharp have any use in good combos?
um no not really. It's a generally useless part.
What beyblade has the best solo spin time?

What beyblade has the best solo spin time
What combo/beyblade has the longest solo spin time
(Aug. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: After reading through the Pegasus 105F article on beywiki, I am a bit confused:

[Image: 120px-Pegasus.jpg]

According to Beywiki, the Pegasus wheel seen above is the 1st version of Pegasus. It was later changed to this (below):

[Image: 150px-PegasisStarter.jpg]

The 1st picture is also listed as MF-H Pegasus 85RF. The MF2 series, 85, and I am pretty sure RF, were not around back then, considering the wheel shown is the 1st Pegasis wheel. Can someone explain this to me? This is fairly conflicting information.

If I was to buy a standard MIP Pegasis 105F, would it be possible to obtain either version of the wheel?

Which Pegasis wheel is the one used in top tier combo Pegasis 145RF? The 1st version or the 2nd?

I just checked the article. What the hell are you talking about? The first picture is not listed as the BB-96 pegasis version. There isn't even a picture of that version in the article... The original version was never released so you can't obtain it. The pegasis wheel used in Pegasis 145RF is any pegasis wheel.

I think you misinderstood me a bit. Read this post and the conversation between DeadlyAquaturtle, myself and Hazel.

I have googled and answered the question about Prototype Pegasis (it is an actual prototype not a clever color scheme name) but I wasnt able to get an answer to my BB-96 question.

On the Pegasis 105F article on beywiki, the other version section has a picture of this;

[Image: 150px-Pegasus.jpg]

The caption under this picture reads exactly as follows: "MF-H Pegasis 85RF"

However, in the gallery section, the same exact picture is present (next to the prototype pegasis picture) but with a different caption, which reads exactly as follows: "Original design of Pegasis"

It is obvious that the version of this picture in the Gallery section is the unreleased design for Pegasis, and BB-96 is obviously a real bey, but why is the picture of the unreleased Pegasis wheel in the Other Versions section labeled with the parts included with BB-96? was the original Pegasis originaly intended to include a MF-H, 85 and RF? or is this a mistake that must be addressed?
Of course the prototype Pegasis always had 105F. Some person who had no idea at all about it wrote this wrong subtitle. I will go change it.

Although, that picture might show the Booster version, with 145D. Who cares.
Thank you Kai-V. It appeared as if the unreleased Pegasis wheel included those parts based on the conflicting captions. Thank you for clearing that up. That not only answers what my question on what parts the unreleased pegasis would have come with, but also if BB-96 was somehow related to the unreleased Pegasis, which it obviously is not.

So the very 1st Pegasis either had 145D or 105F...hmmm...maybe there are other photos out there...

Thanks to Kai-V and Hazel in helping resolve this.
The Pegasis 145D is a random booster black version of the non-prototype pre-HWS pegasis bey. I know, I have it.
Ah, yes, I knew I had the pictures somewhere :

[Image: pegasusb.jpg]

This is the prototype picture for BB-01 Pegasis 105F. The image on Beywiki is for the Booster, BB-05 Pegasis 145D.

Dracomageat Wrote:The Pegasis 145D is a random booster black version of the non-prototype pre-HWS pegasis bey. I know, I have it.

Random Booster ? Your sentence makes no sense. Also, stop referring to it as "pre-HWS" : the system is called Metal System.
EDIT:

Kai-V: Would you mind if I put that image in the gallery on beywiki? (if you haven't done so already)

Ah, so the pictures I showed were of BB-105, and not unreleased Pegasis. That makes much more sense. Thank you Kai-V.

CORRECTION: isnt Pegasis 145D (black) BB-05? not BB-105
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: EDIT:

Kai-V: Would you mind if I put that image in the gallery on beywiki? (if you haven't done so already)

Ah, so the pictures I showed were of BB-105, and not unreleased Pegasis. That makes much more sense. Thank you Kai-V.

I do not know why it would be needed. All these prototype pictures are worth for is to show the shape of the initial design of Pegasis, so one image is sufficient.

Also, just because your last sentence is really weird, the picture on Beywiki is also of a Pegasis that was never officially released. We learned several releases when we discovered about Metal Fight Beyblade, it was not just BB-01 to BB-04. Therefore, we have pictures of products that have either been slightly modified when they actually came out, and others stayed the same. Actually, such images existed until about BB-18.
Wait, so there is a prototype version of Pegasis 145D as well as Pegasis 105F?

So then, the one currently displayed in both the other versions ad gallery section is the prototype for Pegasis 145D?
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Wait, so there is a prototype version of Pegasis 145D as well as Pegasis 105F?

So then, the one currently displayed in both the other versions ad gallery section is the prototype for Pegasis 145D?

Yes ? Both pictures came out at the same time, so why would they have already changed the design of BB-05 and not BB-01 ? No, they both had the prototype design at first ...
That makes things so much easier to understand. I didnt realize that the prototypes for Pegasis 145D and Pegasis 105F were shown at the same time. Thank you Kai-V.

If it is ok with you, I would still like to add the prototype Pegasis 105F picture to the gallery, for reference only, even if the prototype Pegasis 145D pic is present.

I really do not think it is necessary.
I would have thought that Proto-Pegasis 105F would be the logical choice to show as that was the original Pegasus while Proto-Pegasis 145D was just a random booster combo.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I would have thought that Proto-Pegasis 105F would be the logical choice to show as that was the original Pegasus while Proto-Pegasis 145D was just a random booster combo.

It also shows another colour ... ?

Why is it such a big issue ? We do not make Beywiki articles so they can hold all the existing images of a Beyblade, actually as few as possible that show just what is needed.

Pegasis 145D is not a Random Booster "combo". It is an official Booster with the product code of BB-05. Why do you not understand this ? It is just as official and 'actual' as BB-01.
I think I agree with Kai-V. Thanks agian for clearing all of this up.
I'm simply saying that if you show only one it should be Proto-Pegasis 105F, not 145D.
It's interesting that it came with a Hasbro style ripcord.
i need some help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i place a block in minecraft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Kai-V is saying is that it doesnt matter. The point is to display the original design of the wheel. Everything else, such as color and other parts, can be considered irrelevant. While I get what you are trying to say, there really in't a point to it.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:20 PM)killerldrago Wrote: i need some help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i place a block in minecraft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...just wow...

killerldrago: This isn't just a random questions and answers thread you know. It's meant to be about beyblade.
The retractor in my beylauncher L/R really stinks compared to my other beylaunchers. Am I SOL or is there something I can do? Can I replace the plastic gear piece that the string is attached to with one from another beylauncher? Would that work?
I don't know, helpé moi.