Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well,you can't really fix it,but you can still use it.
It depends why did it attacks.
Normally even the tip has smashed, it should not attack because it is Eternal-designed.
It will likely attack because the Defense part touches the stadium.

If it is because the tip was destroyed, then it is illegal.
Otherwise, it should be used.
what's a good combination for Earth Wolf 105WD?
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:13 AM)EarthWolf624 Wrote: what's a good combination for Earth Wolf 105WD?
Ask in "Build Me A Combo" in the Customizations forum

is SonoKong, the Korean Beyblade Making Takara Tomy, going to be releasing 4D BeyBlade? if so, when?

-Thank You-
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:41 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Rock Bison good?
in performance : bad..the fan always scrapping with the stadium..but the gimmick is fun...yeah..
collection purpose : yes..especially takara one..well..sonokong one is very cheap and esily available..
If i will sell a light launcher2 how much is it worth i never use it?
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:19 AM)TeamShadowklan Wrote: is SonoKong, the Korean Beyblade Making Takara Tomy, going to be releasing 4D BeyBlade? if so, when?

-Thank You-

Kai-V said a while ago that they are going to release them in October.
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:09 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: If i will sell a light launcher2 how much is it worth i never use it?

Probably around $5. You might have a hard time selling it since they come with most starters now. Your best bet is to find a hasbro only blader.
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:41 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Rock Bison good?
odouble horn is ok smaash wise but there is many better options but it is fairly rare (the takara one)
I found that my LR light Launcher's left mode is little bit weird.
Although it launches normally and quite strong, but I alway think that it is way too smooth.
Why?
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:30 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I found that my LR light Launcher's left mode is little bit weird.
Although it launches normally and quite strong, but I alway think that it is way too smooth.
Why?

what? I don't understand...

it's pretty much normal... as you said Uncertain
I don't know, but smooth sounds good, no??
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:30 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I found that my LR light Launcher's left mode is little bit weird.
Why?

Isn't that a good thing?
I think he is feeling something akward when he uses the launcher

It is normal i guess
Here's a Question: What do Sono Kong, Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys have in common?
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:55 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Here's a Question: What do Sono Kong, Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys have in common?

What kind of question is this? If you may just elaborate your question a bit....
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:55 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Here's a Question: What do Sono Kong, Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys have in common?

This seems more like a riddle, but I'll treat it as if it isn't one.

TakaraTomy and Sonokong are almost completely identical - different release packaging and logos, and Sonokong usually gets the newer molds when TT revises a mold. Occasionally Sonokong will release things in different colors, such as their Red BB-10 attack stadium.

Hasbro makes their own molds for several parts(some tips, CWs, a couple of tracks), and has their own launcher/ripcord molds. Most Hasbro accessory products are nothing like their TT/Sonokong counterparts.
Everything. There's really nothing different with each other. Well, except for a bit weight difference Uncertain
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:58 PM)Hazel Wrote:

This seems more like a riddle, but I'll treat it as if it isn't one.

TakaraTomy and Sonokong are almost completely identical - different release packaging and logos, and Sonokong usually gets the newer molds when TT revises a mold. Occasionally Sonokong will release things in different colors, such as their Red BB-10 attack stadium.

Hasbro makes their own molds for several parts(some tips, CWs, a couple of tracks), and has their own launcher/ripcord molds. Most Hasbro accessory products are nothing like their TT/Sonokong counterparts.

Well, if this is a riddle, I think its seriously off topic...
Its just a normal question yeesh.

Now lets go to a different subject and lay off this problem
As the members said, it is good to be smooth, but I prefer those which is not smooth, so I can Exert all my power to shoot.
It's too smooth, and Right shooting mode is not so smooth, which fits my appetite.
After reading through the Pegasus 105F article on beywiki, I am a bit confused:

[Image: 120px-Pegasus.jpg]

According to Beywiki, the Pegasus wheel seen above is the 1st version of Pegasus. It was later changed to this (below):

[Image: 150px-PegasisStarter.jpg]

The 1st picture is also listed as MF-H Pegasus 85RF. The MF2 series, 85, and I am pretty sure RF, were not around back then, considering the wheel shown is the 1st Pegasis wheel. Can someone explain this to me? This is fairly conflicting information.

If I was to buy a standard MIP Pegasis 105F, would it be possible to obtain either version of the wheel?

Which Pegasis wheel is the one used in top tier combo Pegasis 145RF? The 1st version or the 2nd?
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:51 PM)DedlyAquaTurtle Wrote: After reading through the Pegasus 105F article on beywiki, I am a bit confused:

[Image: 120px-Pegasus.jpg]

According to Beywiki, the Pegasus wheel seen above is the 1st version of Pegasus. It was later changed to this (below):

[Image: 150px-PegasisStarter.jpg]

The 1st picture is also listed as MF-H Pegasus 85RF. The MF2 series, 85, and I am pretty sure RF, were not around back then, considering the wheel shown is the 1st Pegasis wheel. Can someone explain this to me? This is fairly conflicting information.

If I was to buy a standard MIP Pegasis 105F, would it be possible to obtain either version of the wheel?

Which Pegasis wheel is the one used in top tier combo Pegasis 145RF? The 1st version or the 2nd?

First off, I wouldn't call Pegasis anything top tier. Second, the first version was never released. It was MF-H Pegasus 85RF in those prototype pictures becase, surprise, TakaraTomy had access to these things and possibly planned to release them much earlier than they did. Showing unreleased items in prototypes is a very common practice. Another alternative is that it's an error on the wiki.

The only Pegasis you'll find in any store anywhere is the second, release version.
Aww, the first looked cooler and isn't the same as Cyber.
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: First off, I wouldn't call Pegasis anything top tier. Second, the first version was never released. It was MF-H Pegasus 85RF in those prototype pictures becase, surprise, TakaraTomy had access to these things and possibly planned to release them much earlier than they did. Showing unreleased items in prototypes is a very common practice. Another alternative is that it's an error on the wiki.

The only Pegasis you'll find in any store anywhere is the second, release version.

Thank you Hazel! =)

Sorry about that; I was logged into my little brothers account! I guess he has been using my laptop =(

Beywiki lists Pegasis 145RF as a top tier combo. While I undertsand many things have outclassed it now, it could still be considered a tier 2 or 3 yes?

That is interesting to hear. All of those parts planned almost 2 years before there actual release to the public. Were the names of all those parts released right away or did the community realize overtime that this Pegasis was equiped with these parts?

The other versions section of beywiki lists MF-H Pegasis 85RF. Was this seperate from the unreleased version? (The 2nd version of the Pegasis wheel with all of its original parts, but in blue?)

The other versions section also lists "BB-00 Pegasis 105F (prototype)" is this a color variant or an actual prototype seen in catealogs? If a prototype, are there any differences besides the lack of colored plastic between this and the mass released Pegasis 105F?
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:06 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Aww, the first looked cooler and isn't the same as Cyber.

...Cyber is terrible. The Pegasis wheel is not. If you read beywiki, you will see that the original pegasis design was flawed and possibly had breakage issues.