Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 21, 2011  11:25 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: What is the weight of basalt kerbecs gb145cs and basalt kerbecs bd145cs?

search for the thread "weights of MFB" or something
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:12 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: whats a good attack fang leone combo?

This should go in "Beyblade Customization" section in "Build me a combo"
Hey i just want to know if hasbos Twisted Temp and takaras-tomys Basalt Horogium beyblades are the same beyblades right?
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:17 PM)maze Wrote: Hey i just want to know if hasbos Twisted Temp and takaras-tomys Basalt Horogium beyblades are the same beyblades right?

They are.
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:45 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:17 PM)maze Wrote: Hey i just want to know if hasbos Twisted Temp and takaras-tomys Basalt Horogium beyblades are the same beyblades right?

They are.
Although they probably will not weigh the same. Hasbro's will most likely be heavier.
Hasbro's will most likely not be any heavier. They only add weight when fixing possible breakage sites which shouldn't be present on Basalt.
I was just wondering on which ripcords are better? Are the longer ripcords better? Or the shorter ones?
Longer is, in general, better. The longer ripcords will break sooner though and the String Launcher and Light Launcher 2 outperform the standard ripcord launchers anyway.
Are there any ways to prevent longer ripcords from screwing up my light launchers? I don't know if it's my carpy way of pulling or what, but I've already has one of my launchers stop working. It was all scratched up and stuff near the ripcord slot and plastic bits would come out after each launch.
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:56 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Are there any ways to prevent longer ripcords from screwing up my light launchers? I don't know if it's my carpy way of pulling or what, but I've already has one of my launchers stop working. It was all scratched up and stuff near the ripcord slot and plastic bits would come out after each launch.

Is your ripcord straightened?
Slightly, not completely, but not out of the box twisted.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:06 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Slightly, not completely, but not out of the box twisted.

Straighten it more, and make sure you're pulling STRAIGHT out of the launcher, not deviating to the right.
I have only had this problem with fake beyblade launchers. This should not happen if your beyblade is real.
They both say either Takara Tomy or Hasbro.
Then it must be the ripcord. Just make sure it's purely straightened, as already stated.
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I have only had this problem with fake beyblade launchers. This should not happen if your beyblade is real.

If he's pulling the ripcord wrong it will strip any launcher, real or fake. I stripped a few out of the box hasbro ones when I was younger and used to pull hard to the right.
are worn down parts ellegal? EX: worn down sd tip?
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)stormattacker Wrote: are worn down parts ellegal? EX: worn down sd tip?

It depends on how worn down the tip is. for example, is it so worn down that if effects the performance? then it is illegal.
Otherwise it should be fine
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)stormattacker Wrote: are worn down parts ellegal? EX: worn down sd tip?

Yes worn down bottoms are illegal for WBO standard play (e.g worn down RF tips and RS tips)

Edit: Dang. Just beaten by NightWolf
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:41 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Rock Bison good?

I don't think so, the ring gives it poor balance IIRC.
My EDS attacks what should I do
Well,all you can do is buy a new one.
Wait is the sharp part smashed?You can still use it though.
No but i kinda looks flat