Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 20, 2011  6:54 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:52 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: How come every time I try to use a rev-up launcher while battling my friends, they say that using a rev launcher is cheating?

Well it does have a lot of power. Do you actually rev it up or did you modify it to pull like a string launcher?

I didn't mod it or anything I just pull it the same way I pull a string launcher.
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:29 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Are Master Dranzer and Draciel V2 good?

Draciel V2 has an article on Beywiki.

Sorry, didn't see it the first time
Hi i habe seen an Dranzer Ms from Sonokong at ebay, but does it also have the same quality like takara or Hasbro? And why are they so cheap it cost 17$
more or less..sonokong's plastics/hms and takara's plastics/hms is almost the same..
i never own a sonokong's hms..but sonokong's plastics are just the same as takara's one..except for stickers...the stickers are in korean..
i believe it is the same for hms..
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: This seems to be true for the outer one but what purpose does the inner serve besides restricting movement?

The outer one alone would not be sufficient at all to stop self knock-outs, hah.

To clarify on this point, a full-speed RF/R2F/MF/XF will skip the first one like it's not even there. Without a second one to slow it further/repel it more, it would carry on straight out of the exit. Even with these ridges it's extremely easy to self-KO until you've fully mastered the Sliding Shoot.
Lightning L-Drago CH120RF rarely self KOs in my Magnestadium and it has only the outer ridge. I refuse to believe that a tip such as that could require more restraints to stay in. R2F, despite performing the same for the most part, seems to self KO significantly more. Only Q ignores the ridge of the super vortex however and its already poor balance is somewhat upset by it.

This feature is fine for edges but in the middle of the playing field? No thanks!
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Lightning L-Drago CH120RF rarely self KOs in my Magnestadium and it has only the outer ridge. I refuse to believe that a tip such as that could require more restraints to stay in. R2F, despite performing the same for the most part, seems to self KO significantly more. Only Q ignores the ridge of the super vortex however and its already poor balance is somewhat upset by it.

This feature is fine for edges but in the middle of the playing field? No thanks!

There's a rather good reason the BB-10 is the primary tournament stadium used by most people.

It doesn't cause any problems, just helps the Bey stay in the right spots. If you're using an Attack-type, you want it to stay in that area to hit non-attack types(and it doesn't hinder attack vs attack in the slightest). If you're using Stamina or Defense, it doesn't mean anything at all.
Is the ir spin control decent enough to buy? By that I mean does it actually work? Thanks
Looking at the stadium again, the rebound off those walls is going to be a mess. Sorry but I just can't agree with that choice in the slightest.
The Magnestadium is what I shall stick to, though some shallower outer slopes would be a nice plus.

EDIT: thanks for helping me understand though.
Trev,not decent enough.Dont buy it.don't waste your money on it.However,it works.
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Looking at the stadium again, the rebound off those walls is going to be a mess. Sorry but I just can't agree with that choice in the slightest.
The Magnestadium is what I shall stick to, though some shallower outer slopes would be a nice plus.

EDIT: thanks for helping me understand though.

I really can promise you the rebound off of them is nothing to be concerned with. I went from using old stadiums to this one and couldn't be happier about it - it's conducive to all styles of play, especially high-power attack shots. Regardless, it's your choice, and I respect your preference. Just know that, should you attend a tournament, BB-10 is likely to be what you'll be playing in, if it's a WBO-organized one.

Now then, I have a question. If anyone on these boards in the US has flown with their Beys, could you describe your experience? Are you accosted about them, or are they allowed on the plane without issue? I am flying out to visit my Fianceé while she's at College and I would like to help her learn to blade a bit better, using my stuff(as opposed to buying her new things - she only has HMS and no stadium).

Since I don't have meteo l drago, I have a just for fun question.

Say I did MF Flame Bull ED145WD vs Meteo L Drago 85 WD , (flame to make it so meteo hits ED145, and meteo weaker launch to steal spin) would ED145 make Meteo L Drago's spin stealqualization negligible?

Please don't just guess or assume, I could've done that. Even though I'm pretty sure what the answer would be.
Yes it would,but this only happens when Meteo is at 90,85 height.I've done some fun matches,with my friends LLD with ED145,and it's spin stealing ability seems to decrease.
My CS has poor stamina and its Hasbro, will it stay like that forever? Its sorta aggressive then it clicks into stamina mode, i hope that helped a bit....
It is normal when CS changes to Stamina mode from Attack mode. Mind tell me whats it all about?

Also, is the RC bey a worthwhile purchase?
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:08 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: It is normal when CS changes to Stamina mode from Attack mode. Mind tell me whats it all about?

Also, is the RC bey a worthwhile purchase?

That goes in the purchase consultion thread. And wat do u mean by tellig u wat its all about?
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:52 AM)@wesome Wrote: My CS has poor stamina and its Hasbro, will it stay like that forever? Its sorta aggressive then it clicks into stamina mode, i hope that helped a bit....

Well, it doesn't 'switch' to Stamina mode, it just loses it movement and thus takes off to the center of the stadium like any other attack bottom.
Also, wear down your CS a bit, and it will be less aggro, have great Defense, and better Stamina. Smile
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:18 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:52 AM)@wesome Wrote: My CS has poor stamina and its Hasbro, will it stay like that forever? Its sorta aggressive then it clicks into stamina mode, i hope that helped a bit....

Well, it doesn't 'switch' to Stamina mode, it just loses it movement and thus takes off to the center of the stadium like any other attack bottom.
Also, wear down your CS a bit, and it will be less aggro, have great Defense, and better Stamina. Smile

Ive been trying to do that with the heaviest bey i have, Earth Bull 230 CS and Earth Aquario H145 CS
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:59 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  9:18 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Ive been trying to do that with the heaviest bey i have, Earth Bull 230 CS and Earth Aquario H145 CS

So continue trying to wear it down. After a while it will certainly wear down. Just be patient. Smile
are R145 has been tested with high track attacker such as 145 height?
What do you mean?Please say it properly.
Maybe he thought that R145 is a bottom.
(facepalm)

he ment if someone tested R145 with a bey that use a higher track, like 145-230

I'm pretty sure someone already posted tests
What is the weight of basalt kerbecs gb145cs and basalt kerbecs bd145cs?