Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 20, 2011  2:29 AM)DeX Wrote: Try reading the whole thread. We have answered about it for days ago

It has great stamina, but it is easy to KO
There are 198 pages, and a day could mean 3-6 pages . Anyway,so far ive seen mine actually countering and KOing with basalt. Even if goes out, there a 60-75 % chance that they would both be knocked out. And I think basalt could also break staminas since it now has good stamina , def and heavy weight attack
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: The string is being pulled out from the launcher straight, relative to the launcher. It is only sideways relative to me. I suppose I described it strangely?

Oh, then there is no problem.

powerangeryan Wrote:There are 198 pages, and a day could mean 3-6 pages .

We have an in-line Search function in every thread.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:33 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Quick Question:
Was vulcan taken off the top tier list because of 230 or basalt?
Actually, I'm saying Basalt. It is not consistent, as well as mentioning newer releases like Beat as DeX mentioned, and Fang.
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: The string is being pulled out from the launcher straight, relative to the launcher. It is only sideways relative to me. I suppose I described it strangely?

Oh, then there is no problem.

powerangeryan Wrote:There are 198 pages, and a day could mean 3-6 pages .

We have an in-line Search function in every thread.
Ok. Thx. By the way,are you a girl? I think I heard that from somewhere before
Dnt ask question like that here.Go to her profile.It shows Female.
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:57 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Dnt ask question like that here.Go to her profile.It shows Female.

Ok. There wasn't any restriction about that though.
(Aug. 20, 2011  7:02 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:57 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Dnt ask question like that here.Go to her profile.It shows Female.

Ok. There wasn't any restriction about that though.

This thread is about beyblade questions, so... yeah, I'd say there was a restriction
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:59 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:33 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Quick Question:
Was vulcan taken off the top tier list because of 230 or basalt?
Actually, I'm saying Basalt. It is not consistent, as well as mentioning newer releases like Beat as DeX mentioned, and Fang.
Imo it was take off because of it struggled with RS. Basalt was a problem too but not as big as RS. 230 could be beaten by using Vulcan AD145RF.

(Aug. 12, 2011  2:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: EWD is the best feature of it. It's an eternal tip, so obviously it has a lot of stamina, and this time it isn't crappy and has an S on it Tongue_out the WD on EWD makes for great defense and to add that stamina to it, gawsh, I can't wait to have one!

EWD is pretty easy to knock out , so best use it with basalt kerbecs,etc. I got mine quite dramatically. My mum was talking about the law of attraction ,etc and things will happen if ur positive. So I told her I would either get a book or a bey. I decided to get a bey and it was amazing. There was a LOt of random booster 5's but only , yes ONLY 1 random booster 6! I searched high and low but it was the only one! So that's my story of how I got killer beafowl. But I still don't under stand the purpose of the track. Do you know?
i want to know that hasbro beyblades have warranty or not?
and if i want to buy a hasbro beyblade which one should i buy??
Use Purchase Consultation for that.
I don't know if they have warranties but stores should let you take them back if they're faulty.
They don't have warranty,anyway.Beys are not electronic devices.

I am new to beyblading and I really want a strong beyblade for comps and to beat my cousin. Could you please build me a combo from my parts. Thanks.

My parts
Fusion wheels
Counter
Rock
Flame
Earth
Poison
Lightning
Tips
Wb
Bs
Sd
Metal spike
Es
Tracks
Lw105
Df145
D125
T125 (Pisces spin track)
Sw145 (poison serpent track)
Energy rings
Ldrago ( lightning)
Serpent
Meteo ldrago assault
Leone
Pisces
Galaxy Pegasus
lmarhewad, you should post that in the "build me a combo" thread
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Tornado Ridge is essential, otherwise Attack Types would just knock themselves out considerably more easily than they already are.

This seems to be true for the outer one but what purpose does the inner serve besides restricting movement?
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: This seems to be true for the outer one but what purpose does the inner serve besides restricting movement?

The outer one alone would not be sufficient at all to stop self knock-outs, hah.
Are Master Dranzer and Draciel V2 good?
(Aug. 20, 2011  5:29 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Are Master Dranzer and Draciel V2 good?

Draciel V2 has an article on Beywiki.
Master Dranzer isn't bad but I don't know how competitive it is.
bot of them are not good competitively..i own them..haha..master dranzer's ar is just thin..too fragile to use..
might can get it for collection purpose..
draciel v is just outclassed..
Yeah, the AR really is fragile.
The base may be decent though.
How come every time I try to use a rev-up launcher while battling my friends, they say that using a rev launcher is cheating?
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:52 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: How come every time I try to use a rev-up launcher while battling my friends, they say that using a rev launcher is cheating?

Well it does have a lot of power. Do you actually rev it up or did you modify it to pull like a string launcher?
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:54 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  6:52 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: How come every time I try to use a rev-up launcher while battling my friends, they say that using a rev launcher is cheating?

Well it does have a lot of power. Do you actually rev it up or did you modify it to pull like a string launcher?

doesnt make a difference both are legal and you just pull it no modifiying