Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What kind of wheel produces high recoil? Is it-
The bey with huge gaps between each contact point.
The bey with small gaps between each contact point.
Both the above points are irrelevant.

I need this to determine the article for the bey I have designed.
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:14 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: what is the best attack type beyblade

currently, Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF is the best one(I think)
DeX: It is MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. MF makes a difference.
@Boxhead: Yes, it is a good attack metal wheel. Its best combo is Screw Pisces 90R2F.
Though it is outclassed in attack by Lightning, Gravity, Variares, L Drago Destroy, Vulcan, Beat, Fang and possibly even Big Bang.
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:42 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: DeX: It is MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF. MF makes a difference.

sigh, forgot about MF!
What does the P stand for in BBP-01? PSP? Or is it just there for no reason?
Yes.It shows it is a PSP limited bey.
OK, I saw this on eBay yesterday:
[Image: %24%28KGrHqR,!h!E45%29jF1JPBOS%28NyCIyw~~0_12.JPG]
Does this mean I can stop trying to get them for the lowest price in Japanese and Korean packaging??? LOL

In other words, will they be in Toys-R-Us, Target, Walmart and K-Mart soon??? LOL
Is it ok if the polycarbonate parts of a beyblade has come in contact with glue stick adhesive? By glue I mean stuff to stick paper/card together. I recently found out the hard way when I used varnish remover to clean my ldrago (the CW sort of 'melted').
It's illegal.
KillerSpinner:-Yes you could.But to be more wiser,I suggest comparing it's performance with TT.Also,that is unconfirmed.Hasbro has no release dates.
killer Spinner- Not the place to ask that question... Still, you may expect them soon. But, they'll be rare to find for now...
rex ReignBeaux- Illegal means not allowed in WBO tourneys.
Can't be used.Against the rules of WBO handbook.Also,the glue affects the weight,which is illegal.By the time it was melted,it was already illegal.
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:45 PM)Rex ReignBeaux Wrote: What's illegal?

The melted LDrago clear wheel.
Oh k that's understandable but will paper adhesive from glue sticks damage the clear wheel? I used glue to re-stick the coloured part of a sticker to it's adhesive base.
Well, if you just put on a sticker using glue, then its not illegal.. But you said your CW has melted, so its illegal...
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Can't be used.Against the rules of WBO handbook.Also,the glue affects the weight,which is illegal.By the time it was melted,it was already illegal.

Fair enough but I wasn't planning to use the l drago anyway. Thanks for the info though Smile

Is it just me, or is sliding shoot more difficult to perform with a String Launcher than a Ripcord Launcher? And, from the way the String Launcher sits in TT-style grips, it seems like it'd make it even harder to do. Is this the case?
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: Is it just me, or is sliding shoot more difficult to perform with a String Launcher than a Ripcord Launcher? And, from the way the String Launcher sits in TT-style grips, it seems like it'd make it even harder to do. Is this the case?

It is more difficult, but it is often better once you have practiced and mastered it.
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: Is it just me, or is sliding shoot more difficult to perform with a String Launcher than a Ripcord Launcher? And, from the way the String Launcher sits in TT-style grips, it seems like it'd make it even harder to do. Is this the case?

It is more difficult, but it is often better once you have practiced and mastered it.

Alright. The way the grip has it, though, the angle I would have to hold the grip in order to aim forward looks odd - or at least, from the picture I've seen of a Beylauncher in a grip, it holds it sideways instead of forward like a Light Launcher. Is this the case, or was the picture just a misrepresentation?

Also, is there great benefit to bothering with SS for Defense and Stamina types? Because I can pull considerably harder and with more control sideways, which seems like it'd be better for non-attack types.
I find it very easy with a string launcher.

(Aug. 19, 2011  4:29 PM)Hazel Wrote: Alright. The way the grip has it, though, the angle I would have to hold the grip in order to aim forward looks odd - or at least, from the picture I've seen of a Beylauncher in a grip, it holds it sideways instead of forward like a Light Launcher. Is this the case, or was the picture just a misrepresentation?

Also, is there great benefit to bothering with SS for Defense and Stamina types? Because I can pull considerably harder and with more control sideways, which seems like it'd be better for non-attack types.

You can take off the upper end of the Launcher Grip, tilt it, and slide it back on so you can have the Beylauncher in exactly the same position as you would do it with a Light Launcher ...

"SS" being Sliding Shoot ? You usually do not use this technique with anything but Attack.
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:29 PM)Hazel Wrote: Alright. The way the grip has it, though, the angle I would have to hold the grip in order to aim forward looks odd - or at least, from the picture I've seen of a Beylauncher in a grip, it holds it sideways instead of forward like a Light Launcher. Is this the case, or was the picture just a misrepresentation?

You can take off the upper end of the Launcher Grip, tilt it, and slide it back on so you can have the Beylauncher in exactly the same position as you would do it with a Light Launcher ...

"SS" being Sliding Shoot ? You usually do not use this technique with anything but Attack.

Ahh, I see. That's a relief, then! Thank you. Smile

And, yes. I'd heard mention of some people using SS for non-attack types, so I just figured I'd mention it. Thank you for clearing that up as well, then!
Normally, nothing happens when you SS or bank a defense or stamina type. They just go in the middle. (in the case of WB, it goes a bit aggro)