Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 17, 2011  10:40 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Flame Aries: I think MF-L would be around 1.5-2g and MF-M would be around 3g.
Thanks again
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:22 AM)Kopaja Wrote: well are stamina not sugested to face an attack type?
"Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types."
from 145 article

In a tournament you can never be sure what you are going to face. That line meant that Stamina types lose to attack types.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:39 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Is there a possible way of beating BD145? Crushing them?

If it is in normal mode, try not to hit it.
If it is Boost mode, Game Over.....
No, but if it is used for say a year or so and it takes constant hits there are chances of that happening.
Any subtle BD145 killers? like sytche ch120CS, mf mld ch120xf... Nothing?
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:02 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Any subtle BD145 killers? like sytche ch120CS, mf mld ch120xf... Nothing?

Ask in Build Me A Combo #2
listen im new to this and does anybody know how to repaint and avoid paint chipping will a sharpie blue work for my galaxy peg and i new to wbo not beyblade i been beyblading for a year
Here is dyeing for plastic things. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Thefligh...tic-Dyeing

To avoid paint chipping don't use the metal wheel.

Sharpie won't look that great and will rub onto any beyblade that faces it
no not the the plastic parts i mean to re paint the metal wheel but thanks alot for trying to help out :-)
So, do you think that Hasbro got the inspiration for the Tornado Battlers from Flame Byxis 230WD?
Has anyone noticed how we get a new upgraded F tip with each low track? Like this
pegasus 105 F capricorne 100 HF quetzalcoatl 90 WF and mercury anubis 85 XF? what do you think
(Aug. 17, 2011  7:54 PM)Ajm226 Wrote: Has anyone noticed how we get a new upgraded F tip with each low track? Like this
pegasus 105 F capricorne 100 HF quetzalcoatl 90 WF and mercury anubis 85 XF? what do you think

The trend ends at Susanow 80RD although it isn't confirmed.
I Am going to a tournament 3 hours away, is my bb 10, drinks, and beys enough to bring?
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:50 PM)galaxyman50 Wrote: no not the the plastic parts i mean to re paint the metal wheel but thanks alot for trying to help out :-)
he answered your question...

Is Gaia Dragoon G's Base The Same Practically as Driger V's base except that Gaia Dragoon's is on a Engine Gear and also in how Does Gaia Dragoon's Metal Flat Base 2 Compair to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat
does anyone have a black dragoon ms that i could buy?
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:42 PM)beyavenger Wrote: does anyone have a black dragoon ms that i could buy?

If you're looking to buy something, you should make a thread in the Buying section of the Bey Marketplace.

EDIT: Wait, you already have a Buying thread...
Is CS a stamina or attack type because when.bb I use it in a hasbro stadium(MSS)it moves like an attack and than some times like a stamina
Hasderps CS is very aggressive. Once you wear it down though, it begins to become more defensive like.
okay good to know because i was gonna complain to the hasnoobs
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G's Base The Same Practically as Driger V's base except that Gaia Dragoon's is on a Engine Gear and also in how Does Gaia Dragoon's Metal Flat Base 2 Compair to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat

I can't say anything really about Driger V, but I can say that Gaia Dragoons Metal Flat Base 2 is much better for attack compared to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat. GD's base is much lower so it would sort of suit good attackers. GD EG isn't as flat as GD's, think of CS, except without Rubber and the outside rim is a bit "worn" like a CS. I guess that's how you'd explain it Tongue_out
What's the best way to get multiple CS?
Buy loads of Ray Unicorno boosters or Random boosters (Killer Beafowl)
(Aug. 18, 2011  3:16 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon G's Base The Same Practically as Driger V's base except that Gaia Dragoon's is on a Engine Gear and also in how Does Gaia Dragoon's Metal Flat Base 2 Compair to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat

I can't say anything really about Driger V, but I can say that Gaia Dragoons Metal Flat Base 2 is much better for attack compared to Gaia Dragoon G's Metal Flat. GD's base is much lower so it would sort of suit good attackers. GD EG isn't as flat as GD's, think of CS, except without Rubber and the outside rim is a bit "worn" like a CS. I guess that's how you'd explain it Tongue_out

just adding in...driger v's tip is ametal sharp ..not even good for attack..