Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That means they will not release it? *facedesk*
Sigh....I want dragon beys....

Anyway, Is RSF easily worn?
It means that it is very unlikely that they will release it.
I have used to search function and not found much on the bottom pd. It is made from polyoxymethylene plastic which has less friction than regular ploycarbonate. PD is shaped in a point, however videos show it has aggressive movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qug4swYTo...ture=feedu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcYfb4Pjz94

It may be due to the inclined part touching the stadium, however i never had that issue with WD. What causes this agressive movement? If anyone has this is this a just very worn or is this the actual movement?
Using the Search function, I've seen some people mentioning that the best way to utilize the CS tip for Defense/Stamina is to wear it down a lot. Beyond this, is there any pheasible way to not have it exhaust all of its energy quickly? I've tried numerous angles of shooting and only ever seem to get it to launch in Defense-"mode" 1/10 times. My Earth Lacerta GB145CS appears not to be benefitting from behaving like an attack-type for the first half of a match. Uncertain

I am currently using an old Hasbro plastics-gen stadium, but my TT Attack Stadium should be here tomorrow or thereabouts via mail; would that help remedy my angle-seeking problem?
It should help it, yes. CS in general worn down is good defensively, because the rubber on the outside of it gives it grip. Add that to the plastic part in the center, and bam super defense. You MIGHT need to wear it down, CS new can be used for attack, but if you want it for defensive purposes, wear it down until the rubber is behind the actual tip.
Alright, thank you. I'm using the Hasbro CS tip, so it's less pronounced/sharp, as I understand it. Do you think this will be of significance? Is the TT version considerably better, or are they about the same once worn?
Ahh, yes that's it. If it's a Hasderp one, it will do that for quite some time, no need to worry. It's great for attack atm, but when it gets prime, I'm sure you'll know Wink A mix of attacking when hit, and then back to defense.
Okay. Thank you very much for the assistance. Smile Until it's worn I'll just practice getting it to land straight on the tip.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:32 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: Is takara tomy ever going to release an omega dragonis?

They might release it in the bb-121 set with Duo Uranus
And a question-- In ep 123 preview, i saw a purple bey owned by a women, was it jade or not because i didn't get to see the track and bottom..??
There is NOTHING to confirm that Omega Dragonis will be released, that question was already answered.
And this is for the beyblade hobby only, not the amine/manga. IIRC, they have an ask a question, get an answer too for that over there.
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: Okay. Thank you very much for the assistance. Smile Until it's worn I'll just practice getting it to land straight on the tip.

If you want to wear down the rubber, do so by heavy banking it on practices. If you launch straight, and land on the tip, it's the tip that will get worn down, not the rubber.
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:31 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: Okay. Thank you very much for the assistance. Smile Until it's worn I'll just practice getting it to land straight on the tip.

If you want to wear down the rubber, do so by heavy banking it on practices. If you launch straight, and land on the tip, it's the tip that will get worn down, not the rubber.

Oh, no no, I meant for actual competition/practice use, I'll try to get better at landing it in Defense mode. When just training or goofing around I will work at wearing down the rubber by using Sliding Shoot-esque stuff, which seemed to make it the most aggressive(and put it in the standard flower pattern surprisingly easily).
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:28 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: They might release it in the bb-121 set with Duo Uranus
And a question-- In ep 123 preview, i saw a purple bey owned by a women, was it jade or not because i didn't get to see the track and bottom..??

You really do not know anything.

I already posted a lot of things about what BB-121's content will probably be from images I clearly saw, and obviously if it contained Omega Dragonis I would have posted that.

That character was a boy and yes, that was Jade Jupiter.
For VariAres how do you 'push' the Yellow parts in, changing the mode?
Err,you wouldnt need to push it.It retracts itself when it's in lost of stamina..
what are the weights for all the metal faces?
to the dude above me: check the metal face part in the wiki(beywiki)

to the dude above the dude: it has great stamina, but it is easy to KO, so it wasn't tested anymore
well are stamina not sugested to face an attack type?
"Stamina Types are not traditionally designed to be used against Attack Types."
from 145 article
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:19 AM)DeX Wrote: to the dude above me: check the metal face part in the wiki(beywiki)

to the dude above the dude: it has great stamina, but it is easy to KO, so it wasn't tested anymore
I'm talking about all the weight, like MF-H, MF-F etc.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:24 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:19 AM)DeX Wrote: to the dude above me: check the metal face part in the wiki(beywiki)

I'm talking about all the weight, like MF-H, MF-F etc.

try the topic. use the search function

Kopaja
it is sometimes against it's own type: stamina. It can, however, be against any type you wish
Kopaja: Yes, stamina types do not have it in them to withstand hard hits from attack types since they use bottoms with low friction and are usually lightweight.
Flame Aries: A normal MF is 3.5g, MF-H is 5.6g and MF-F is 1g.
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:35 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Kopaja: Yes, stamina types do not have it in them to withstand hard hits from attack types since they use bottoms with low friction and are usually lightweight.
Flame Aries: A normal MF is 3.5g, MF-H is 5.6g and MF-F is 1g.
Thanks for this, but what but what about MF-L and MF-M?
Is there a possible way of beating BD145? Crushing them?
Flame Aries: I think MF-L would be around 1.5-2g and MF-M would be around 3g.