Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is RSF easily worn, or it's just my feeling?
Hello! Smile
I have a question concerning the use of the old "Dragoon rip cords".
When buying an old plastic dragoon, you get a pretty long dragon-headed rip-cord.
I compared that rip-cord's length to the one you get from Ldrago and noticed it was longer, I used the search tool, but couldn't find anything about this.
So, my question is:
Is it legal to use the old dragoon rip cord in MFB (competitions)?
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:30 AM)Polyow Wrote: Hello! Smile
When buying an old plastic dragoon, you get a pretty long dragon-headed rip-cord.
I compared that rip-cord's length to the one you get from Ldrago and noticed it was longer, I used the search tool, but couldn't find anything about this.
So, my question is:

It is not legal, you can only use MFB items with MFB.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:32 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:19 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:14 PM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  12:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Those parts aren't the actual parts to Galux, they were made up for a card game. Galux is just a pink Galeon, it shares the same parts.

Ahh okay, so how would you go about acquiring a pink galeon? Was it released individually or as a random booster?

its a pink galeon, but the bit sticker is harsd to obtain it is extreamly hard to obtain a full one, but its random booster act 7 and the bit is from one of the bit chip booster i cant rtem but it has a dragoon on the front

Well i ordered some bit chip boosters so now i need to find some booster 7's thanks for the info sir.

no problem ; good luck trying to find some !
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:32 AM)Electric Wrote:
So, my question is:

i said the same thing to ra, buthe said kai-v said it was legal
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:32 AM)Electric Wrote:
So, my question is:

No, it is legal. I had a similar question a few months back, and Kai-V answered it. She said that(as long as I remember)-
"Considering the short Hasbro rip cords, old rip cords are usable".
So, how do we know it's legal then? xd
Well, the main admin of this site says its legal. So undoubtedly, its LEGAL.
extra long dragoon ripcord would be illegal..if it is the you obtain from atrter from the plastics series,then it is lega to use..
(Aug. 15, 2011  9:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: extra long dragoon ripcord would be illegal..if it is the you obtain from atrter from the plastics series,then it is lega to use..

Hey wait, was this about a normal Dragoon Ripcord from starters, or about a fake Extra-Long Dragoon Ripcord? The latter is illegal as Benjohadi said.
Hi. I have problem. My CS has a hole in the plastic part around the tip. It's slightly bigger than medium but isn't to deep. Will this affect the performance in any way?
Ah, sorry my bad. But could I please see the quote? Thanks.

Next Post.

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:04 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hi. I have problem. My CS has a hole in the plastic part around the tip. It's slightly bigger than medium but isn't to deep. Will this affect the performance in any way?

I guess it is broken, it is illegal to use, and yes the performance will slightly hinder.
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:17 AM)Electric Wrote: Ah, sorry my bad. But could I please see the quote? Thanks.

Next Post.

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:04 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hi. I have problem. My CS has a hole in the plastic part around the tip. It's slightly bigger than medium but isn't to deep. Will this affect the performance in any way?

I guess it is broken, it is illegal to use, and yes the performance will slightly hinder.

Thx. Gotta get a new one then .Grin
I've searched around and couldn't really find a definitive answer, outside of certain exceptions, to this question.

Do Clear Rings play enough of a role in customization that I should heavily favor one over another? I know L Drago, Perseus, and Meteo L Drago extend out over the Metal Wheel, but I'm not sure if that's a positive attribute in and of itself.

For example, I have a Defense setup I'm using right now:
Earth Pisces GB145WD(Yes, I'm aware it's obsolete, but it's all I have right now). Would this benefit greatly from me affixing a Virgo Clear Wheel to it, or am I okay using what I aesthetically prefer?

I do apologize if someone has asked this before and I missed it when searching.
Do a search about clear wheels in the customizations forum. There's a thread there that covers clear wheels quite extensively, written by th!nk

Oh, thank you. I apologize; I searched in General instead of Customization, it seems. Lips_sealed
i cant remove the Metal face off my beyblade! Its stuck! what do I do? The assembly tool wont work!
(Aug. 15, 2011  6:17 PM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: i cant remove the Metal face off my beyblade! Its stuck! what do I do? The assembly tool wont work!

Use pliers ...
Just out of curiosity how does they beypoint system work? For example if player A has 1165 Bey points And player B has 1250 What determines how many points are lost/gained?
Is there a difference between the Hasbro release of Earth Aquila and the Takara Tomy release?
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:40 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is there a difference between the Hasbro release of Earth Aquila and the Takara Tomy release?
I think hasbro's made of stronger material and the name changed to earth eagle. Jus trying to help Grin
Is replacing a string launcher string with one of equal length legal in tournies
Ex: http://www.youtube.com/user/AkirasDaddy#...QXODHTbCi4
Then, where can I get Earth (Mold 2) Aquila from?
Hasbro's is mold 2. So any hasbro earth eagle will do.