Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 13, 2011  8:42 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Since RF is an agressive bottom it moves very fast but after 20 seconds it loses all its speed and then spins in the middle not moving. It spins for a total 1 minute

Yes that is normal.
yup,its normal
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:02 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Has anyone seen Twisted Tempo (hasbro) in stores in the U.S.?

IIRC, it was spotted at Target. So check there. ToysRUs is a good place to check also.
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:02 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Has anyone seen Twisted Tempo (hasbro) in stores in the U.S.?

You should check this topic, and ask here too, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
So guys do any of your launchers have the wear and tear mark where you insert your ripcords? Like the recangle begins to widen? Tongue_out
No, I haven't yet.
But the most weird thing is my Light launcher creates weird noise, then the bey launched is very weak even it is a prime new one, and the bey is as lightweight as Galaxy Pegasis.
(Aug. 13, 2011  11:59 AM)Takblade Wrote: So guys do any of your launchers have the wear and tear mark where you insert your ripcords? Like the recangle begins to widen? Tongue_out

Yeah, On all my launchers besides my beylauncher. It doesn't affect the launcher performance, though, if you were wondering.
Yes..I have a huge one on my Storm Pegasis launcher and my LL2 creates a weird noise as well...I tried oiling it but it didn't work out too well
(Aug. 13, 2011  12:01 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: No, I haven't yet.
But the most weird thing is my Light launcher creates weird noise, then the bey launched is very weak even it is a prime new one, and the bey is as lightweight as Galaxy Pegasis.

That used to happen to me with Dual Launchers for the Plastics, and Left Launchers for the same. If I had to guess, I'd say my Left Launchers were old, and the Dual Launchers were defective. Maybe your problem's the latter as well.
i have a lot of attack typ beys but they all suck dose anyone know how to make them better
Yeh, doesn't affect performance but i guess it's the launching style that causes it. They should really reinforce that bit with more durable plastic or metal.
(Aug. 13, 2011  12:09 PM)beybladerocks1 Wrote: i have a lot of attack typ beys but they all suck dose anyone know how to make them better

List all the parts you have in Build Me a Combo 2. I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to ask a question like that, because it sounds like you want us to suggest parts for them.
(Aug. 13, 2011  11:59 AM)Takblade Wrote: So guys do any of your launchers have the wear and tear mark where you insert your ripcords? Like the recangle begins to widen? Tongue_out

Yes, I have one on my LLL (Light Launcher L)
@Tenshou- About weak launches, I do some practice shoots without the bey, this really helps to make the launch smooth and powerful. Other than that, I use a better quality ripcord (newer than the one you are currently using, and straightened) to improve the launch. I suffered a lot with the old school Left Spin launchers. I aiways needed to change the rip cord
How reliable is the Lightning L-Drago Launcher by Hasbro? Does it wreck easily? I have major wear and tear marks where the rip cord goes in. I've been using it daily for about 2 weeks and i hope it'll last me because i ain't got no spare left launchers Tongue_out_wink

Also do most of you guys prefer normal launchers or string launchers?
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:10 PM)Takblade Wrote: How reliable is the Lightning L-Drago Launcher by Hasbro? Does it wreck easily? I have major wear and tear marks where the rip cord goes in. I've been using it daily for about 2 weeks and i hope it'll last me because i ain't got no spare left launchers Tongue_out_wink

I've been using it daily for 3 months, and nothing's went wrong(except those wider holes for ripcords). Its quite good. Just take good care. I keep it in a velvet pouch when I am not using it.

Its mainly on personal choice. I prefer light launchers. While the majority prefers Beylaunchers. So yeah!
has any 1 tried fd on destroy yet cant find any thing on it
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:30 PM)Dan G Wrote: has any 1 tried fd on destroy yet cant find any thing on it

Well, please use the Search Function.
Still, F: D hasn't found Competitive Use, so yeah!
Janstarblast - I feel as though Beylaunchers are way easier to use, however i find Light Launchers have way more power.
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:11 PM)Takblade Wrote: Janstarblast - I feel as though Beylaunchers are way easier to use, however i find Light Launchers have way more power.

BeyLaunchers are supposed to have a lot more power than Light Launchers if used correctly.
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:10 PM)Takblade Wrote: How reliable is the Lightning L-Drago Launcher by Hasbro? Does it wreck easily? I have major wear and tear marks where the rip cord goes in. I've been using it daily for about 2 weeks and i hope it'll last me because i ain't got no spare left launchers Tongue_out_wink

The hasbro L Launcher is just as reliable as all the other Normal Launchers. Also, most people prefer String Launchers as they are easier and quicker to use and they give more power to your launches.
How do people record clips from the beyblade anime?
do you think they will ever open a bey park?
how can i make my driger s spin longer and stronger
i use the 10 wide disk because its better then 8 heavy on driger s
it spins for about 1 min 40 seconds
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:39 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: How do people record clips from the beyblade anime?

They download them from various websites. Check out the Anime and Manga forum.

youngredzzz They probably won't as BeyBlade isn't as popular as many other Toys and you don't see a Bakugan Park, do you?