Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No just Storm,Galaxy, and Big Bang for now
You forgot about BB01 pegasis. Lol.
Hasbro beylaunchers or Taraka Tomy Beylaunchers?
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:37 PM)Bey-Bro Wrote: Hasbro beylaunchers or Taraka Tomy Beylaunchers?

Are you asking about light/right launchers? Or Bey/string launchers?

For light/right, TT. They have a longer ripcord.

For Bey/String, I don't think it matters. I have used both, and work fine for me.
A beylauncher is a string launcher Nano Smile
And I would say Hasderp ones, they spin I think maybe one more rotation or a half than TT's. And they're much cheaper, and available, and the handles don't break as easily from what I hear.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:34 PM)® Wrote: You forgot about BB01 pegasis. Lol.

(Aug. 12, 2011  11:05 PM)FLAMING CHICKEN Wrote: How many Pegasus evolutions are there? I dont mean Cyber Pegasus and that 4 layer Pegasus and all those other ones. I mean like from Storm to Galaxy to Big Bang. Are there any others?
Hmph,Hasbro gets it right for once eh,its true,every beylauncher from TT I have,the hndle is broken
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:42 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: A beylauncher is a string launcher Nano Smile
And I would say Hasderp ones, they spin I think maybe one more rotation or a half than TT's. And they're much cheaper, and available, and the handles don't break as easily from what I hear.

Thanks for the response!
To Kai-V
I am talking about a thread where there would be info on each and every Beyblade.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:58 PM)Gingka.Hagani Wrote: To Kai-V
I am talking about a thread where there would be info on each and every Beyblade.

... We have Beywiki for that. It has information on a lot of Beyblades. If there are any Metal Fight Beyblades you do not find, they usually have their own topic, because each TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade product has a specific thread.
Oh. Thanks! Kai-V you are awsome!
Where can I make a thread asking if beybladers are in my state?
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:12 AM)Gingka.Hagani Wrote: Where can I make a thread asking if beybladers are in my state?

This topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby itself.
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:54 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Hmph,Hasbro gets it right for once eh,its true,every beylauncher from TT I have,the hndle is broken
That's because when you launch, it's good to hold the string forth.

It will prevent snapping on the Metal fixture.
I can't seem to defeat bassalt virgo 230CS. I tried every possible combo, sytche kronos 90CS, fang leone S130RF, heck, i even tried MLD CH120XF, even that get KOED by my agrro bassalt virgo 230CS. Or am i doing something wrong? I slide shoot, and tornado stall for MLDCH120XF.
What the heck,are you using 145 Height?230 will destroy everything under 145 height.BD145 attack combos can kill this instantly such as LLDBD145LRF
Has anyone seen Twisted Tempo (hasbro) in stores in the U.S.?
Check stores with beyblades in stock or Beyblade Metal fusion/ Masters [HOBBY]
Yeah, 145. Trouble is, when meteo is preparing it self bassalt moves around and KOs it. Uncertain
Oh,that one,your CS might be an aggressive one.Use MFLLDCH120LRF
i'm afraid my attack stadium might break what should i do to keep it in good condition
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:21 AM)Boxhead Wrote: i'm afraid my attack stadium might break what should i do to keep it in good condition

Take care of it. Don't keep it in a random place where someone can step on it.
Don't use MS and M145 in it.
Keep it in a safe(locker) if you wanna take extra care... But this is optional. Smile
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:21 AM)Boxhead Wrote: i'm afraid my attack stadium might break what should i do to keep it in good condition

dont put anthing heavy on it and try to avoid the blades smashing the plastic bottom hard also if any cracks occure sticky tape the cracks from the oppersite side to what the beyblades fight on and make sure it nice and smooth but it will break eventually it only plastic after all hope this helped

edit: beaten dammit
another question is it good for my RF to spin for like 1min on my atk stadium but lose all its speed after 20 seconds
The rubber is naturally worn
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:34 AM)Boxhead Wrote: another question is it good for my RF to spin for like 1min on my atk stadium but lose all its speed after 20 seconds
The rubber is naturally worn

What does that mean? Does it spin for 1 min or for 20 sec? Please be clear...
Since RF is an agressive bottom it moves very fast but after 20 seconds it loses all its speed and then spins in the middle not moving. It spins for a total 1 minute