Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are Beylauncher LR's screws replaceble? If so, what type of screws?
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:14 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: Are Beylauncher LR's screws replaceble? If so, what type of screws?

At that point, you don't use the launcher anymore.even if the screws are replaceable.
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:20 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:14 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote: Are Beylauncher LR's screws replaceble? If so, what type of screws?

At that point, you don't use the launcher anymore.even if the screws are replaceable.
O.K., but what screws do they use.
How can you have a Beylauncher LR but not the screws to look at and find the answer on your own ?
Like I said in another thread, my brother hid them. And you can't just google “What screws does a beylauncher lr have” and get an answer. Smile
... Arrange your situation with your brother, this does not concern us.
I was wondering wether any beys somewhere near the future were gonna be released with a cs, other than ray unicorno
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:40 AM)taj12 Wrote: I was wondering wether any beys somewhere near the future were gonna be released with a cs, other than ray unicorno
Well Hasbro released Ray Striker, but no others have been announced with CS
Outside of past Random Boosters, CS is not planned to be available in any other known product.
is the metal masters hasbro triple battle set stadium better than there prvouse ones? is it worth buying ?
(Aug. 07, 2011  4:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is the metal masters hasbro triple battle set stadium better than there prvouse ones? is it worth buying ?
Well, it is better Hasbro wise, but in the WBO world, hasbro stadiums are carp, and not worth the investment
(Aug. 07, 2011  4:35 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  4:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: is the metal masters hasbro triple battle set stadium better than there prvouse ones? is it worth buying ?
Well, it is better Hasbro wise, but in the WBO world, hasbro stadiums are carp, and not worth the investment

I SEE ITS JSUT I CANT AFORD TO IMPORT A STADIUM
does Fang have tons of recoil?
Is it normal for a beylauncher prongs to break
aries: not really.
@boxhead: No, unless it is a fake.
Tenshou:-Unnormal unless it's fake?It is normal if it's prongs break.Even mine broke and Beybrad too.
My LR and most of my launchers didn't break,
but my fake ones broke for a few days -3-
Are you serious?Some people have theirs broke,you know.Maybe you don't use it excessively as I do.
Yes, my Ultimate reshuffle set's LR launcher used for 1 year, and it does not broke,
and my Ultimate reshuffle set's L launcher used for also one year, and it's the best launcher I ever had......
Are you serious for one year?It's released on October 2010,and now it's still august.There is a thread here named Beylauncher problems(I forgot the name)check it out for your self.
I can't remember the actual date, and mine is the first set arrived in HK.
Search Complaints about the Beyoauncher printable version in google.That is my proof.
Will all the equipment Toywiz is supplying us be returned to them after the event?
I think you need to return back .
My beylauncher is real its from BB-32.
I had it for one month