Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:22 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus . . . and uses a softer rubber

If you put aside the "it wears away faster", this is a good thing.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:26 AM)Takblade Wrote: How is Hasbro's qualities for the Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasus when compared to the Takara/SonoKong ones?

Lightning doesn't matter much, as it's left spin, and works either brand, storm is relatively useless, but the RF is still softer than TTs
Thanks for the replies. What launchers do most of you use? Normal package ones? Rev up? Custom grips etc?
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:39 AM)Takblade Wrote: Thanks for the replies. What launchers do most of you use? Normal package ones? Rev up? Custom grips etc?

It's all personal preference. Lots of people like using just a plain light launcher and winder, some like a fully customized grip, I personally just prefer a beylauncher and grip.

There's lots of launchers to choose from, and if you only buy from hasbro, then I recommend a String launcher. But otherwise, it's too impossible to tell you.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:22 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus has no bar and uses a softer rubber
TT's has a bar and is made of a harder rubber
SonoKong's has a bar and is harder than Hasbro's but softer than SonoKong.

huh Sonokong softer than sonokong?
My Question is Does BD145 Tend To Brake When Hit with a Big Attack Or can it Take it?(Normal Mode)
I have never heard of a BD145 breaking yet.
IIRC th!nk's broke , after an attack from fang.
Regarding the moulds for Earth Eagle (Hasbro), Ray Striker (Hasbro), Basalt Horogium (Takara) and Hell Kerbecs (Takara) how do the moulds differ from their other brands? (compared to Takara/Hasbro (Twisted Tempo)/Sonoking)
Well Hasbro Earths are slightly heavier then Takara Earths so they are better defensively and i don't think there is a difference with the rest.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:07 AM)Takblade Wrote: Regarding the moulds for Earth Eagle (Hasbro), Ray Striker (Hasbro), Basalt Horogium (Takara) and Hell Kerbecs (Takara) how do the moulds differ from their other brands? (compared to Takara/Hasbro (Twisted Tempo)/Sonoking)

Takara's Earth (Mold 1) is better for stamina while Hasbro's Earth is better for defense. (Mold 2)

Hasbro's Ray (Mold 3) is the best mold IIRC. Mold 1 was released in BB-71 Ray Unicorno Starter, and Mold 2 was released in BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF booster and BB-93 Ray Unicorno Booster.

As for Basalt/Twisted and Hell/Chaos(?), there isn't enough info on their Hasbro release.
Takara doesn't release Earth mold 1 anymore , so there is a extremely low chance of getting it. Thanks for correcting me about the Hasbro ray iBeyblade Tongue_out
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Takara doesn't release Earth mold 1 anymore.

Actually, they still do. If you watch Beyblade247's massive Takara unboxings, he has some Earth Aquila starters.
Poseidon: Yes it is the fastest base, but not the best, I believe either Grip Base or SG Metal Flat 2 are the best.
@iBeyblader: Beyblade247 might have mold 1, but what RustyXD meant was Takara does not produce more Mold 1.
And Takara Earth Aquila starters do not necessarily have Mold 1, only the earlier ones have it.
EDIT: iBeyblader, Ray mold 2 also came with Ray Unicorno (Aurora Ver.)
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:45 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: iBeyblader, Ray mold 2 also came with Ray Unicorno (Aurora Ver.)

I know, I was only mentioning the regular releases.
How long have all your RF tips lasted? I think after about 30 battles it sort of becomes less effective? That's pretty quick considering how much you pay for the whole Beyblade just for 1 tip. :s
It wears down quite fast but not after 30 battles , unless your playing on hard surfaces. RF's usually last a while but they wear down and get slower and then they will become prime.
After about 20-25 battles, it is actually at its prime form. When it is mint, it runs around the stadium so fast that it risks self KO.
A prime RF becomes less effective about 30-40 battles after it is at its prime form.
Yes, it is pretty quick considering you pay $7 for just the tip, but what can we do, every bottom (even plastic ones; just that RF wears out quicker than that) have to wear out.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:03 PM)Takblade Wrote: How long have all your RF tips lasted? I think after about 30 battles it sort of becomes less effective? That's pretty quick considering how much you pay for the whole Beyblade just for 1 tip. :s

Again, this has to do with the companies. Hasbro has the softest rubber, and it wears down quickly. SonoKong has rubber that lasts longer than Hasbro's but shorter than Takara's. Takara's RF rubber is the hardest and wear down less quickly. That is a good thing, when RF is worn to prime.

Same applies to R2F.
Man that sucks, i guess when my one is really worn down i'll just heat some metal, coat it and polish it down.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Again, this has to do with the companies. Hasbro has the softest rubber, and it wears down quickly. SonoKong has rubber that lasts longer than Hasbro's but shorter than Takara's. Takara's RF rubber is the hardest and wear down less quickly. That is a good thing, when RF is worn to prime.

Same applies to R2F.

just need to correct you here, SonoKong has the Hardest rubber, TakaraTomy has theirs between Hasbro and SonoKong, my SonoKong R2F has been in 300-500 battles and still is not prime...
Are you sure? I no somebody with a sonokong R2F and it was prime after about 150 battles , while my TT one was in about 200 battles.

Takablade that would make your RF illegal for official WBO play.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:31 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Are you sure? I no somebody with a sonokong R2F and it was prime after about 150 battles , while my TT one was in about 200 battles.

Takablade that would make your RF illegal for official WBO play.

yeah, I'm sure I've had it since January, it may have been in more battles, and I'm getting really annoyed as it wont wear, I can even still see the star still, sometimes I stick it on a bey and start swirling it around manually, just to try still nothing...

The R2F is so annoying...

Is there anyway to get a SonoKong RF?

as I go through RFs so much.... as I only have Hasbro and TT RFs...
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:08 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Again, this has to do with the companies. Hasbro has the softest rubber, and it wears down quickly. SonoKong has rubber that lasts longer than Hasbro's but shorter than Takara's. Takara's RF rubber is the hardest and wear down less quickly. That is a good thing, when RF is worn to prime.

Same applies to R2F.

just need to correct you here, SonoKong has the Hardest rubber, TakaraTomy has theirs between Hasbro and SonoKong, my SonoKong R2F has been in 300-500 battles and still is not prime...

Ah. Thanks.

If you use a Hasbro stadium, you can wear it down a lot faster. The paint on the stadiums make it wear down faster than an unpainted stadium.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:38 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Is there anyway to get a SonoKong RF?

as I go through RFs so much.... as I only have Hasbro and TT RFs...

I think Random Boosters. Correct me if I am wrong. RBV6 Flame Cancer D125RF are one of the Beyblades with a SonoKong RF.
Agreed, Hasbro RF is so useless. It'll be already illegal for official WBO play due to how worn it is. Another 30-60 more battles and it'll probably lose its prime.

It's best i find a dealer who deals Sonokong RF so i can actually use it for 300-500 battles.

Anyone know why they do not make Beyblade launchers more like Battle Striker ones? Seems more powerful