Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The Pegasis clear wheel is one of the best I own but, as most people will tell you, clear wheels don't make that much difference. It's good on Storm or Burn IMO.

Galaxy seems to have more recoil than any other metal wheel, making it practically useless, though not as useless as Midnight. Midnight actually has less recoil but it's just so light.
Ahh ok back to colecting dust peg, Lets go LLD
What are the best hasbro metagame attack and defense combos?
Go to the hasbro part of the combos section.
Or you could show some initiative and look for it.
(Jul. 29, 2011  5:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Galaxy seems to have more recoil than any other metal wheel

I really doubt that, rock probably has more.
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  5:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Galaxy seems to have more recoil than any other metal wheel

I really doubt that, rock probably has more.

i dont think there is any beyblade with more recoil then gravity (galaxy is just lighter), midnight doesn't count because of its light weight

(Jul. 29, 2011  5:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Galaxy not as useless as Midnight.

then how come midnight can get KOs and galaxy just chips its own paint?
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I really doubt that, rock probably has more.

I stuck both on 100Q and only Galaxy hits one wall and rebounds straight out the opposite side.

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:22 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: then how come midnight can get KOs and galaxy just chips its own paint?

Yours actually KOs things that aren't H145SD?

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:22 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont think there is any beyblade with more recoil then gravity (galaxy is just lighter), midnight doesn't count because of its light weight

The only Gravity I own is fake and came with a Lacerta clear wheel so I can't test it but Galaxy has more recoil than both rock and Midnight combined. Other wheels may get knocked further but nothing bounces off walls like Galaxy.
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I really doubt that, rock probably has more.

I stuck both on 100Q and only Galaxy hits one wall and rebounds straight out the opposite side.

100Q? how does that prove anything?

i think rock has more recoil, but galaxy has less weight (and this lower weight makes it look more recoil filled)

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yours actually KOs things that aren't H145SD?

many peoples does FYI
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 100Q? how does that prove anything?

It shouldn't matter what the tip is. I used Q because it is the only tip I have that will reach the outer edge with enough force to rebound off walls significantly.

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i think rock has more recoil, but galaxy has less weight (and this lower weight makes it look more recoil filled)

This wall testing would seem to prove otherwise.
Midnight appears to have greater recoil in actual beyblade collisions but that is due to weight and is not the case when rebounding off walls.

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  6:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Yours actually KOs things that aren't H145SD?
many peoples does FYI

That's news to me.
Then again, I do use a rather large stadium so that may have something to do with it.

EDIT: And just so you know, my launch technique leads to no visible hoping of the Q tip when on a 100 or 105 height track (anything higher and hoping becomes apparent again).
What can beat this beyblade:
Facebolt: Pegasus
Clear Wheel: Aquario
Fusion Wheel: Storm
Track: 105
Tip: D
Are these good combos Lightning L-Drago 100RF Earth Bull GB145WB Earth Aquario DF145SD please tell me im preparing for a neighboorhood tournament.
Storm Aquario 105D? Chances are Burn Pegasis 100SF, Fury Leone 105FS or some combos that are actually good (see the customisations section) would do the trick for you.

@LDK: They sound good to me but I think you'd be better off asking in the customisation section.
(Jul. 29, 2011  7:03 PM)LDRAGO KING Wrote: Are these good combos Lightning L-Drago 100RF Earth Bull GB145WB Earth Aquario DF145SD please tell me im preparing for a neighboorhood tournament.

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:46 PM)Beigoma Wrote: what is my BB

What are you talking about ?
how do you put made sig onto your preview page
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:52 PM)emman798 Wrote: how do you put made sig onto your preview page

This topic is clearly for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not that. Plus, if you read around, you would discover the answer, since a lot of people have already asked that before you.
Edit (4:02 PM): I'm changing my question

So, do you think that the 230 Spin Track looks cool?
(Jul. 29, 2011  10:25 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: This is an opinion-based question

Which evil Beyblade do you think is the most badass?

L-Drago

or

Black Dranzer?

And this is... the wrong place, I believe this should go in the anime and manga forum, as it's not really a question about the beyblade hobby... Well at least not from my perspective...
My bad, I'll change the question if you want.

EDIT (4:03 PM): I changed the question to that involving the 230 Spin Track
(Jul. 30, 2011  12:02 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: My bad, I'll change the question if you want.

EDIT (4:03 PM): I changed the question to that involving the 230 Spin Track

Asking if you think the 230 track looks cool, isn't cool.

(Jul. 29, 2011  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:46 PM)Beigoma Wrote: what is my BB

What are you talking about ?
I believe (s)he was referring to MyBB the forum that runs this forum thing... Blah, I can't find the correct words.
Does your user title mean that you don't like the Hasbro releases of the MF Beyblades?
. . . THIS TOPIC IS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BEYBLADE HOBBY. NOT ABOUT ASKING ME DAMN PERSONAL QUESTIONS. DISCUSS THAT VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE.

I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING SICK OF ALL THE MOST INCOMPETENT POSTS YOU MAKE.
(Jul. 30, 2011  12:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: . . . THIS TOPIC IS FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BEYBLADE HOBBY. NOT ABOUT ASKING ME DAMN PERSONAL QUESTIONS. DISCUSS THAT VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE.

I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING SICK OF ALL THE MOST INCOMPETENT POSTS YOU MAKE.

Calm down, lol. This guy joined just a few days ago, and it's not like you didn't make bad posts when you were new as well. While yes, his posts are out of place, your e-megaphone is a bit over the top.