Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I can only answer 4. And no, it is already outclassed of for sure because of the fact that the tips are F, S, and WB. The only thing that could come good from this part is the weight, and even then it's an iffy part.
1. Scythe has like no recoil and the PC frame helps prevent shock .
2. There is a testing thread , but i don't own it so yeah
3. It has OK balance IMO it works best in Scythe Kronos BD145EDS since its quite heavy. It does get destabilized a bit , but its balance is about as good/slightly worse then WD
4. Not on the WBO , but i doubt it will have use.
Purchase Consultation.
Yeah.
There's a thread for that.
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Torch Pegasus?
If that's a MFB combo, then no, Torch is one of the worst wheels creating along with the majority of the legend series.

Have you ever thought of the fact that the name is exactly like the name of a plastic gen. bey and he gave no track and tip? Actually, since torch is a redeco of Flame Pegasus I would assume it is like Black Dranzer :\

To answer that question, not really. It is mainly just for fun :\
IKR
I can never remember if it's Torch Pegasus, or Flame Pegasus.
carp gets confusing man. And I own it. Confused
I hope this doesn't violate any rules but just a question, Does anybody know when Meteo L drago will be released in the US outside of the tripple battle set?
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:47 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: I hope this doesn't violate any rules but just a question, Does anybody know when Meteo L drago will be released in the US outside of the tripple battle set?

As someone mentioned just in the latest pages, Hasbro has no release dates ...
deleted post

ur right Kai-V
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:47 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: I hope this doesn't violate any rules but just a question, Does anybody know when Meteo L drago will be released in the US outside of the tripple battle set?

It probably does Tongue_out jk

No one knows It is a mystery
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:49 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:

that doesnt violate any rules its a legit question anyway i belive it will be released in august but im not completely sure on this

No, it isn't in the august lineup
Say, if the Nemesis beyblade is still in the prototype stage and said prototype is used for the upcoming Ultimate Bey Ta game, what do you think the final product would be like?
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:52 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, if the Nemesis beyblade is still in the prototype stage and said prototype is used for the upcoming Ultimate Bey Ta game, what do you think the final product would be like?

We do not allow baseless speculations like that.
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:52 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Say, if the Nemesis beyblade is still in the prototype stage and said prototype is used for the upcoming Ultimate Bey Ta game, what do you think the final product would be like?

... It is a mystery
Ok thanks, and which of these in your opinion is the best
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Dark Gasher
I have gasher and it wins 9 out of 10 times but would like to know if there is anything better
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:53 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: Ok thanks, and which of these in your opinion is the best
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Dark Gasher
I have gasher and it wins 9 out of 10 times but would like to know if there is anything better

Battles with uncustomized Beyblades mean nothing.
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:53 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: Ok thanks, and which of these in your opinion is the best
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Dark Gasher

Uncustomised? Dark Bull

For parts? Bull and Gasher
what performance tip can i use to make my Cyber Pegasus have better attack and stamina besides F?
(Jul. 24, 2011  3:56 AM)Megaremyx Wrote: what performance tip can i use to make my Cyber Pegasus have better attack and stamina besides F?

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...
So...sorry if this is kinda not belonging here in THIS topic, but which metal wheel is proven better for Stamina? Scythe or Basalt?

And also...a QUIIICK off-topic reply...

(Jul. 24, 2011  3:03 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Jus this: which should I use ? GB or ED in basalt bull/kerbecs CS. Not taking BD

You are asking about what would make the better combination, so you need to use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...
IdiotBox posted something that was more or less also in build me combo but nobody said anything about him. They even replied! What about me Unhappy

Don't get me involved in this!!! >:I

And GB145 would be a better track. It outclasses ED145.
How does the Competitive Metal Fight Combos work? The first bullet in each category is top tier? For example, Lightning L-Drago is the best for attack. And is the first wheel, track, and performance tip the best? For example, in Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/R2F, 90 is the best track and rf is the best performance tip in the combo. Or is everything just random?
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:29 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How does the Competitive Metal Fight Combos work? The first bullet in each category is top tier? For example, Lightning L-Drago is the best for attack. And is the first wheel, track, and performance tip the best? For example, in Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120/BD145 RF/LRF/R2F, 90 is the best track and rf is the best performance tip in the combo. Or is everything just random?

Nah, it means that those are alternatives to use. The first one could more or less be better, but they'd all be good. For example, Metal Face Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF is the best combo for LLD there is, but the other parts are listed if you don't have the certain part that would be used with the combo.
Yeah, ik that combo wuz the best so I wuz confused. Thnx, but how did you know that wuz the best combo besides the beyblading communities input.
It has been tested over and over again with many combinations, and has proven to be the best out of all other combinations.
(Jul. 24, 2011  4:35 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Yeah, ik that combo wuz the best so I wuz confused. Thnx, but how did you know that wuz the best combo besides the beyblading communities input.
Because we pay attention to testing...
EDIT: Darn you, Raigeko. You ninja me again.
Sorry bro.
I'm a ninja like that. Tongue_out
*flies off to next thread*