Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 23, 2011  10:54 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: I really did not know were to put this but in hasbros U.S. Tournaments do we get beypoints

No, of course not. We could never get all the participants to be registered members here for the Beypoint System to work, and they do not follow any sensible structure for the competitive game to be fair.
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Can the launcher extension work on a hasbro launcher? :3c

what do you mean by launcher extension?
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:19 PM)burnphoenix123 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Can the launcher extension work on a hasbro launcher? :3c

this is a grip extension

the little red thing thats not attached, also don't quote a question as it seems your answering it lol.

and Clonetos yes it does work on a Hasbro grip...
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:19 PM)burnphoenix123 Wrote:

Its a part that connects to the launcher grip
OK i have a qucik question, is the beyblade in this video legal? I dont think it is i just want to make sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co-8ljjz3YA
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:55 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OK i have a qucik question, is the beyblade in this video legal? I dont think it is i just want to make sure.

No, L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame(?) can only be used with its Core.
haha the meteo is like far into the bey lol, it is illegal tho, but I want that big thing more...
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:25 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Five words: Build me a Combo thread.
Use it. Plus, RS+Basalt alwasy means trouble with Defense. Of course, RS has NO stamina, so find a CS. If you can't, get yourself a few RB7s. They've got some nice parts. (Hope for the Gravity Perseus...) Also, get a BeyLauncher R/L too, if you don't have one if you do that.
Could u guys take it easy on me? I'm only 10! I jus happened to come across this first, besides, it says ask a question get an answer so this is my question okay?
we're not being snappy... you've asked about a combo and we've recommended build me a combo, but you then re-ask...

go to this thread Build Me A Combo

list your beys, and then we can tell you the best combos you can make....
What you ask is for Better beyblade combo, which the build me a combo is for
I already went there! I'm getting help from both sides ok? Stop going against me pls..Unhappy
Use the Build Me a Combo thread, or be warned, we've told you to go there FOR YOUR ANSWER. List your beys and hopefully someone will have the courtesy of answering, I know I won't since you are so incompetent...
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:58 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:55 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: OK i have a qucik question, is the beyblade in this video legal? I dont think it is i just want to make sure.

No, L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame(?) can only be used with its Core.

Thank you. THis is a friend of mines combo. And he wanted to enter it in a tournament that im hosting. Thank you for the help.
I can't remember if I already asked this, but if I did, it was a looong time ago and I've forgotten the answer. So anyways, my question is can Gravity (mold 2) Perseus be used in any OK Defense combos? (emphasis on okay)
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:01 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I can't remember if I already asked this, but if I did, it was a looong time ago and I've forgotten the answer. So anyways, my question is can Gravity Perseus (mold 2) be used in any OK (emphasis on okay) Defense combos?
Yes it can. For example I have used Gravity Perseus 100/145/230 CS/WB
Thanks! Now I know what I'm gonna use.
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Thanks! Now I know what I'm gonna use.

No, those combos suck. Do MFH Gravity PersuesAD145 RS. Much better though. Its decent in both directions
I have a question D(bottom) has recoil correct?
Hey first time poster, and I tried to look for this somewhere else in the forum but couldn't find it:

I'm making a attack blade with vulcan horogium RF. And I can't decide whether to get an 85 or 90. Since 85 is quite low I'm afraid that it would hit the stadium floor too often to be effective, especially with the aggressiveness of RF. So would 90 be a better choice for the bit of extra height? or should I go with a higher track?
85 is the best choice. Vulcan doesn't scrape at all on 85 actually. Also, it's the best track for Vulcan, the height allows it to get under better.
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:45 PM)Hero Wrote: 85 is the best choice. Vulcan doesn't scrape at all on 85 actually. Also, it's the best track for Vulcan, the height allows it to get under better.

Okay, just making sure, I've seen a couple of videos where 85 beys have just dropped after a couple of hits, and since I don't have that much money to spend, I wanted to be sure.

*edit: sorry I almost forgot to thank you XD
No problem at all. Usually when you are given a choice between 85 or 90, 85 is picked. If you're going to go low go all the way.
(Deleted post)