Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Earth Ketos GB145RS a good defense combo?
Yeah, Earth is good, Ketos isn't best for defense, GB145 is good, and RS is great for defense.
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:50 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, Earth is good, Ketos isn't best for defense, GB145 is good, and RS is great for defense.

But, can it beat some top-tier combos?
If it's a Basalt combo, depending on what it is, possibly, but anything can beat anything, it just takes some luck.
Alrite, thanks. And that is true, my brother's mix match combo beat my lightning l-drago bd145rf.
Where do breakages usually occur on the beylauncher?
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:15 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Where do breakages usually occur on the beylauncher?

On the handle? The handle flies back and hits the launcher. This causes it to usually crack after repeated use. Get a beylauncher rubber, that will reduce breakage for sure.
Handle, the inner mechanisms (usually just the coil/spring in the innermost mechanism)
that makes sense my handle has cracked

What does the beylauncher rubber do to prevent breakages
Takes away shock from the impact.
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Possibru lol. U IS right next to I on the keyboard..
Im always on WBO on my I phone and it can get messy some times and yes, I meant 'I' . Sorry Smile
That's alright, my bad if I came off as snappy, no harsh feelings. Tongue_out
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Possibru lol. U IS right next to I on the keyboard..
Could u answer my question? And I don't want any change in basalt except the track cos it's alr too heavy and I'm struggling with stamina. I don't have ketos. Will earth bull GB145 SD be good or RS? I'm alr struggling with stamina so I don think RS on basalt will be good. I need a tip for my earth bull too. Going to buy bull later. Should buy ray Gil or anything else? I can buy quite a bit like up to 20-30 dollars
Could u answer my question? And I don't want any change in basalt except the track cos it's alr too heavy and I'm struggling with stamina. I don't have ketos. Will earth bull GB145 SD be good or RS? I'm alr struggling with stamina so I don think RS on basalt will be good. I need a tip for my earth bull too. Going to buy bull later. Should buy ray Gil or anything else? I can buy quite a bit like up to 20-30 dollars. Maybe 40-50 if I'm lucky and can explain why .
I wonder what the Build Me a Combo Thread is for.
Must be useless or some carp.
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I wonder what the Build Me a Combo Thread is for.
Must be useless or some carp.
Two words: snappy again
Five words: Build me a Combo thread.
Use it. Plus, RS+Basalt alwasy means trouble with Defense. Of course, RS has NO stamina, so find a CS. If you can't, get yourself a few RB7s. They've got some nice parts. (Hope for the Gravity Perseus...) Also, get a BeyLauncher R/L too, if you don't have one if you do that.
Err this is kinda a location question but are there any blader hangouts at NYC like a place where a whole bunch of beybladers play together or something? I kinda want to make some blader friends thats why lol.
Err this is kinda a location question but are there any blader hangouts at NYC like a place where a whole bunch of beybladers play together or something? I kinda want to make some blader friends thats why lol.
I really did not know were to put this but in hasbros U.S. Tournaments do we get beypoints
how do i buy a beyblade from akirasdaddy
(Jul. 23, 2011  10:55 AM)Argo53 Wrote: how do i buy a beyblade from akirasdaddy

read his OP
on his selling thread

Bruiser@ of course not
1. its not held by the wbo
2. its ... Hasbro

Tsunayoshii
ask that in your area in the WBO general thread
this thread is to ask about beyblade related questions, not area questions
Can the launcher extension work on a hasbro launcher? :3c
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:01 AM)BHorogium Wrote: I think it is W105R2F.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yes,I got the Vulcan Horusues one,It's quite interesting.

Do you control the Bey? Can you explain how you battle?

Using buttons of course,but,you will need to be able to read Japanese.I know how to play buy just looking at the pictures.
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Can the launcher extension work on a hasbro launcher? :3c
Yes But it is useless on the Hasbro Sting Launcher.......
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:31 AM)Hell Wolf Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Can the launcher extension work on a hasbro launcher? :3c
Yes But it is useless on the Hasbro Sting Launcher.......

how so i got a string launcher i meant the launcher grip ya know...