Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 22, 2011  3:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:26 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Use an another Wheel.
Is Variares a 4D bey?

Of course it is!

well it doesnt have DGrin in its name for no reason...
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
Is Variares a 4D bey?

Of course it is!

Well seeing that he didn't elaborate, yes and no. It is from the 4D line but it isn't really 4D now is it? Unless the PC Frame (?) is counted :\
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:03 PM)Soundwave Wrote: Well seeing that he didn't elaborate, yes and no. It is from the 4D line but it isn't really 4D now is it? Unless the PC Frame (?) is counted :\

It is totally 4D, what are you talking about ? Did you even read the Metal Fight Beyblade article ? It has a gimmick 4D Metal Wheel, as well as a 4D Bottom. What else do you want ? The answer is really : "Of course it is, try thinking!"
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  7:03 PM)Soundwave Wrote: Well seeing that he didn't elaborate, yes and no. It is from the 4D line but it isn't really 4D now is it? Unless the PC Frame (?) is counted :\

It is totally 4D, what are you talking about ? Did you even read the Metal Fight Beyblade article ? It has a gimmick 4D Metal Wheel, as well as a 4D Bottom. What else do you want ? The answer is really : "Of course it is, try thinking!"

Derp, seeing as I never really knew what exactly what 4D meant outside the series... then I thought about Fang, Beat and Sythe xD
Ask in purchase consultation.
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ask in purchase consultation.

No, he should ask in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
I was thinking of that one to, but I wasn't sure which one would be best.
Which is heavier, 230 or BD145?
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:25 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Which is heavier, 230 or BD145?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/pweight.htm
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:25 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Which is heavier, 230 or BD145?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/pweight.htm

Sorry I don't understand japanese (or whatever that means)
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:31 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Sorry I don't understand japanese (or whatever that means)

The site is very easy ... You just translate some words using the Google translating service, you find "Track", you choose 230 from the dropdown list, and you click on the button at the right. The weight shows. You do the same things for BD145 and you compare in your head. It is really not complicated. There is no language barrier there.
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:31 PM)XxLacertaxX Wrote: Sorry I don't understand japanese (or whatever that means)

The site is very easy ... You just translate some words using the Google translating service, you find "Track", you choose 230 from the dropdown list, and you click on the button at the right. The weight shows. You do the same things for BD145 and you compare in your head. It is really not complicated. There is no language barrier there.

Oh right, thanks
Is Variares a 4D bey?

Vari Ares D:D
Are the Beyblade DS/PSP games realistic? I might want to buy one if they are.
Yes,I got the Vulcan Horusues one,It's quite interesting.
What Is the Track and Bottom OF the Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver.?
I think it is W105R2F.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yes,I got the Vulcan Horusues one,It's quite interesting.

Do you control the Bey? Can you explain how you battle?
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:01 AM)BHorogium Wrote: I think it is W105R2F.

You are very wrong. It is GB145MS, although I am not entirely certain about MS.
Would trimming the "Slot" on a Launchergrip, so a Hasbro Angle Compass fits on it perfect (And rightside up) be a legal modifacation?
I'm not giving a definite answer here, but since it's identical to a TT one, I would say yes. However you are altering the original shape, so that will probably make it illegal.
Umm u need help. I have basalt wolf CS and earth bull (no tip confirmed). I have both ED145 and GB145. Which one should I use for which bey? N which tip would offer 1/4 defense and 3/4 stamina?(pls tell me which bey etc to get the tip from cos I'm confused with the tip names) thx! I also need an answer fast as I'm going for a tournament soon
What?
1/4 defense?
3/4 stamina?
You're the one that needs help.
Also
>Build Me a Combo!
It's there for a reason.
I think he meant "I need help". Lol.
Possibru lol. U IS right next to I on the keyboard..