Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Molds that have rubber can be inconsistent. Most Hasbro CS's rubber tends to extend past the sharp tip, which is why it's more aggressive than a TT CS.

Hasbro CS's can still be used for defense as well as TT ones. You just need to wear them down a bit so the rubber no longer extends past the plastic.
(Jul. 22, 2011  1:27 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  1:24 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Is the Screw wheel better in Upper Attacks or Smash Attacks
You would think with its upper attack slopes it would be for it, but in most cases its better for smash
To be exact, like th!nk said, its pretty good for upper smash. To achieve this, Pisces and Horogium are the only CW's which expose the slopes for efficient upper smash.
i got a calm one lol. apparently its good for defense customisations too?
Yerp. Calmer ones are great for defense customs, and aggro ones that are newer are better for attack combos, until worn down to be calmer.
Which MFB Metal wheel has the same amount of smash as Circle Upper From Death Gargoyle MS
how to create sproilers in any thread in wbo?
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:26 AM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: how to create sproilers in any thread in wbo?

wrong question to ask, put that in the Questions about the WBO

Code:
[spoiler] anything here [/spoiler]

read the introdutory PM of Kai-v to read what thread to ask
Read the MyBBcode guide in the help section....there it is given...

It is [S poiler]text here[/S poiler] without the spaces in the word Spoiler

EDIT: BEATEN BY DeX
where woulf you pos a thread asking for any bladers in a certain state? What forum
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:39 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: where woulf you pos a thread asking for any bladers in a certain state? What forum

wrong place to ask. this question shouldn't be made because what you are about to do is SPAM
how is it spam + you didnt ANSWER THE Q
This thread is for questions about the Beyblade hobby. That question is about the WBO, so it should be posted in the "Questions About the WBO" thread.
i want to know when is the metal masters series in english is starting
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:23 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Which MFB Metal wheel has the same amount of smash as Circle Upper From Death Gargoyle MS

Comparing MFB to previous generations of beyblade is not really possible. Still, everyone around here knows that Lightning L Drago is-
MFB's King of Smash Attack.
There has been no other wheel lately, which could produce as much smash as this demon does....
Is Lightning Destroy a legit combo? It fits and it weighs heavier than basalt.
No it does not fit and is not legal.
It fits perfectly for me Uncertain oh well it pwns lool
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:51 PM)Saint Wrote: It fits perfectly for me Uncertain oh well it pwns lool

You might have modified it... Well, even if it fits, its illegal to use.
So, please do not use it. Smile
I wasnt going to use it, it just looks cool lool
So just keep it. Why do you ask if you are not gonna use it for tourneys? Still, its illegal.
But if you like it for show, no one is stopping you. But if you did modify your parts to make them compatible with each other, then you probably wasted/lost some amazing attack parts.
My clearwheels always keep rattling in my storm wheel. Its not about the track,too. Even when it is on a good track, it rattles.

Any suggestions?
Use an another Wheel.
Is Variares a 4D bey?
(Jul. 22, 2011  3:26 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Use an another Wheel.
Is Variares a 4D bey?

Of course it is!