Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 21, 2011  1:29 PM)kevinlee123 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  11:09 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: di rf used in defense combo(i mean smash attack)
will it work good with burn wheel.

what do you mean defense combo smash attack, rf is used for attack combos

my stcikers keep peeling off my vulcan for some reason. is there a way i can keep them on that wont damage the paint on the wheel

RF can be used as a defense tip, if the worning is right Uncertain

Stickers naturally does peel off, so don't worry about that. The only way is to keep and don't play with the beyblade
has it been known what date they will stop making beys? ( i hope that day never comes)
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:08 PM)taz465 Wrote: has it been known what date they will stop making beys? ( i hope that day never comes)

No, however it is common sence to stop after sales become excessively low. At the moment we are fine sales are increasing if anything
So, like, how do i get my rank up? And Battle people? Do i need like some special Bey gear?
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:56 PM)RicanRipper13 Wrote: So, like, how do i get my rank up? And Battle people? Do i need like some special Bey gear?

attend an official WBO tournaments next time use the Questions about the WBO thead
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:56 PM)RicanRipper13 Wrote: So, like, how do i get my rank up? And Battle people? Do i need like some special Bey gear?

Read the FAQ ... And your introductory private message that you got when you registered ...
You need to either hold or participate in any of the official WBO tourneys.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V
So... What changed in the Metagame in the last 5 Months?
TH170 is destroying 230 to the point of no return, MF-H/MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS has become a good Balance combo, and that's the extent of my knowledge describing the Beys themselves. And BTW, why do you type in red?
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:03 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: TH170 is destroying 230 to the point of no return, MF-H/MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS has become a good Balance combo, and that's the extent of my knowledge describing the Beys themselves. And BTW, why do you type in red?

I never liked 230, even though I bought it, but good thing my last purchase before taking a break from Beyblade was Hell Kerbecs. Grin

I like red.
can i have a battle at my house
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:08 PM)kyle123456 Wrote: can i have a battle at my house

If there are eight people who are all members here and that you could accept whoever wants to come too even if they are not your friends, OK. It still needs to be proposed.
(Jul. 21, 2011  7:08 PM)kyle123456 Wrote: can i have a battle at my house

Not a battle that will change your beyrank and beypoint status....

EDIT: What Kai-v Said
How do you tell the difference between Takara Tomy parts and Hasbro parts?
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:02 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How do you tell the difference between Takara Tomy parts and Hasbro parts?

There is no real way unless it is a recolour that one of the companies never made, or unless it is known that there is a slight mold change in one of the parts made by one of the companies. You would have to be more precise.
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:02 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: How do you tell the difference between Takara Tomy parts and Hasbro parts?
You can't really, the hasbro burn wheel does'nt have BURN molded on the wheel unlike takara tomy, hasbro name some parts differently.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V,

Actually, you can tell by the production code (I think that's what it's called) on the part.

TT and Sonokong parts have single letter codes, like A4 or B3 etc, or single numbers.

Hasbro has double letter codes, like AA3 or BB2, etc.

You can find these on the undersides of the MW and CW's and the insides of some Tracks and Bottoms.
Whats the difference between a Hasbro CS and a Takara one? From what i have heard Hasbro's is apparently better but from using one it seems worse..
Hasbro = Aggressive. More Rubber.
TT/SK = Semi aggro. Less rubber. More stamina.
(Jul. 21, 2011  11:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hasbro = Aggressive. More Rubber.

I think that for TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong, the consensus is that you can either get an aggressive one, or a 'calm' one. I do not think you can accurately generalise this difference into "semi aggro", because sometimes it is just not aggressive at all.
I find that after a couple uses and battles, Hasbro's CS turns calm. It is extremely aggressive out of the box, but the rubber does wear and it loses it's aggressive qualities unless it is Banked/Sliding Shot.
(Jul. 22, 2011  12:57 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: I find that after a couple uses and battles, Hasbro's CS turns calm. It is extremely aggressive out of the box, but the rubber does wear and it loses it's aggressive qualities unless it is Banked/Sliding Shot.

That is normal, any rubber wears down with use. We are referring to "out of the box" CS.
Is the Screw wheel better in Upper Attacks or Smash Attacks
(Jul. 22, 2011  1:24 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Is the Screw wheel better in Upper Attacks or Smash Attacks
You would think with its upper attack slopes it would be for it, but in most cases its better for smash
(Jul. 21, 2011  11:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hasbro = Aggressive. More Rubber.

Don't Hasbro and TT use the same molds? Its pretty annoying importing a Ray Unicorno just to get a calm CS whenever mine wears down :\