Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How to do you change credit for a sig
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:58 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: How to do you change credit for a sig

You dont change credit for a sig. you change credit for a Face Booster. to get them you have to PM admins e.g. Kai-V , <3 etc
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:58 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: How to do you change credit for a sig

wrong forum......
no i meant it is written below my post credit for this sig go to bladeruler how do i change that
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:04 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: no i meant it is written below my post credit for this sig go to bladeruler how do i change that

then remove the text..
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:04 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: no i meant it is written below my post credit for this sig go to bladeruler how do i change that

These questions belong in the Questions about the WBO topic, which you would know if you would have read the PM Kai-V sent to you when you first logged in.
How come no matter what bey I use, no matter what combo I use, I have never won, one single battle? I've tried using every one of the 8 beys I have, and I even tried customizing (it doesn't freaking work!) I still never win.
Is there something wrong with me or my beys?
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:36 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: How come no matter what bey I use, no matter what combo I use, I have never won, one single battle? I've tried using every one of the 8 beys I have, and I even tried customizing (it doesn't freaking work!) I still never win.
Is there something wrong with me or my beys?

Well, maybe because you don't have enough bey spirit?

But seriously go to the "Build Me a Combo!" thread for help
Lend your beyblade(s) to another player and watch. If they win then try to work out what they did differently. Chances are you're just bad at launching them and will be able to pick up tips.
I dont want to be annoying, if i am plz tell me, but if u r in florida can you pm me?
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:34 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: I dont want to be annoying, if i am plz tell me, but if u r in florida can you pm me?

That obviously has nothing to do with the topic, which is questions about the Beyblade hobby.
well I am looking for bladers in florida, but im srry
i'm not sure if someone already asked this here or this inquiry should even be here.
but anyway, i just want to ask if we can modify beyblades anyway we want, i mean no limits in modifying them like cutting and sanding the plastic and metal parts, and still be allowed to join on official tournaments?

thank you very much in advance.
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:22 PM)seven Wrote: i'm not sure if someone already asked this here or this inquiry should even be here.
but anyway, i just want to ask if we can modify beyblades anyway we want, i mean no limits in modifying them like cutting and sanding the plastic and metal parts, and still be allowed to join on official tournaments?

dued, look at the rules on this site
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:22 PM)seven Wrote: i'm not sure if someone already asked this here or this inquiry should even be here.

That is of course illegal. You would not be playing with Beyblades anymore, no matter how small the modification is.
ok then, so the most that we can do is parts changing only. actually i was planning to create a double metal wheel bey, but of course within the weight limit, if there is a weight limit.

anyway thanks kai-V
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:38 PM)seven Wrote: ok then, so the most that we can do is parts changing only. actually i was planning to create a double metal wheel bey, but of course within the weight limit, if there is a weight limit.

anyway thanks kai-V

there isnt a weight limit, also a double metal wheel would be illegal, unless it's the 4D
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:41 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: there isnt a weight limit, also a double metal wheel would be illegal, unless it's the 4D

There is no double Metal Wheel in 4D either. The most a 4D Wheel has is a Metal Frame and a (metal) Core, but those are not Metal Wheels in themselves.
i guess TT did learned a lot from the plastic generation beys. incorporating things that they missed doing in the past.

looks like i will have high hopes for the 4D system.

thank you very much guys for the info.
Will Sol Blaze V145AS be available in america?
are their any uses for DS?
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:02 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: are their any uses for DS?

uncustom hell kerbecs part of my vid, shows kerbecs managing to survive quetz's destabilizing due to the outer rim.

there are a few other uses tho, but out classed by WD/SD
Does Claw 145 spin track help at all?