Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The pegasis clear wheel from Cyber Pegasus is completely clear, I don't know of any else
If light glows through it, it's "translucent". If you can see through it, it's "transparent". If it's completely colourless AND seethrough then it is "clear".

And while I'm correcting terminology, the Meteo wheel is painted "Metallic" but the energy ring and launcher that come with it are "pearlised". There is a difference folks.

(Jun. 16, 2011  5:46 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: The pegasis clear wheel from Cyber Pegasus is completely clear, I don't know of any else

The 5-star pegasus/Pisces wheel is also clear. It looks kinda dull IMO.
srry if dis is a noob question but what is a round robin battle and a black round robin battle
(Jun. 16, 2011  6:06 PM)faissaloo Wrote: srry if dis is a noob question but what is a round robin battle and a black round robin battle

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...bin+format
try download the link from the op..it explain everything..
but i do think this question doesnt belong here..
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have A question. I prefer to have this answered by people who owns this stadium or have good experience with it.

- Whats the bad tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- Whats the good tips/tracks to use in Extreme Beystadium?

- What combos are good in this stadium? All types [Attack, Defense and Stamina]

I only used it for a while, but basically the same as with the Super Attack Type BeyStadium. Ball tips are better since there is space between the rotating centre and the rest of the stadium floor, so sharp or defense tips would have a more difficult time. As for Attack, they can be successful in general. Sometimes, the "exciting action" of the small bump on the rotating centre works and makes the Attack type (or actuaJlly any type sometimes) go crazy, but other times the Beyblade will just not catch onto it and it works like a normal Attack type in a Super Attack Type BeyStadium. Plastic flat tips are viable I believe.

Hpmh, which is better in this stadium? Low, Mid or High tracks? Thanks alot Smile.
I'm somewhat confused about Hasbro and Takara launcher grips. Do the Takara grips have rubber on them already, or do you have to buy the grip rubber separately and attach it. Also, do all hasbro grips have rubber on them originally, because the grip from the Sagittario value pack doesn't seem to have rubber on it.
You can buy a Grip Rubber seperately from TT, or you can get a Grip from Hasbro (not the SGTO Value pack) that has rubber included. The Hasbro one is in one big piece, and the TT one is in 3 smaller pieces.
Okay thank you, I was wondering about that. So are the Hasbro and TT grips the same?
is BB-10 still rare cause i have around 2 or 4 unopened
BB-10 was never rare, it's just expensive. About $40 each.
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:09 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Okay thank you, I was wondering about that. So are the Hasbro and TT grips the same?

The grips are the same but takara has the word beypointer on it while hasbro does not. Also takara's rubber is softer than hasbro's
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:55 PM)TheBladerNZ Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:09 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Okay thank you, I was wondering about that. So are the Hasbro and TT grips the same?

The grips are the same but takara has the word beypointer on it while hasbro does not. Also takara's rubber is softer than hasbro's

Takara Tomy - softer rubber for grips, harder rubber for beys = Awsome 9/10
Hasbro - Harder rubber for grips, softer rubber for beys = It feels carp when holding, and the RFs and R2Fs wear too quickly god, 1/10
What makes Bakushin have good Stamina? Does it have the flywheel effect like Burn or Virgo?
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:55 PM)TheBladerNZ Wrote:

Takara Tomy - softer rubber for grips, harder rubber for beys = Awsome 9/10
Hasbro - Harder rubber for grips, softer rubber for beys = It feels carp when holding, and the RFs and R2Fs wear too quickly god, 1/10
It's not as bad as you are making it out. I used to use a Hasbro rubber and it wasn't that bad.
Can you take the claws of sagitarios spin track
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:24 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: Can you take the claws of sagitarios spin track

no if attempted your breaking it thats it don;t break your Claws People
my question is
1. are there any other ways of obtaining Earth Mold 1 Besides the Earth Aquilla 145 WD Starter
(Jun. 16, 2011  6:24 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Hpmh, which is better in this stadium? Low, Mid or High tracks? Thanks alot Smile.

Hm, with the Super Attack Type, it would be better to use higher Tracks, I believe, but I think the Tornado BeyStadium's centre is less raised.
Are there any high profile spin track 145 without claws and if so what beys does it come with?
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:30 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: Are there any high profile spin track 145 without claws and if so what beys does it come with?

BD145 is what you're looking for here, and it can be found in Hell Kerbecs (bb-99) or in 2 of the 8 beys in random booster 7 (bb-109)

You may also look to Gravity Perseus for AD145, but I would stick with BD145 as it is used in more of the competitive combos these days
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:30 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: Are there any high profile spin track 145 without claws and if so what beys does it come with?

theres alot without claws

1.DF145
3.H145
4.ED145
I cou;d go on and on your question wasn't that clear

EDIT Beaten
does Grip flat core ultimate wear out like rubber flat as they are made out of different rubber
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:34 AM)Boxhead Wrote: does Grip flat core ultimate wear out like rubber flat as they are made out of different rubber
Yes, every single tip will wear off over time.
like does Grip Flat core Ultimate wear out the same was as RF
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:43 AM)Boxhead Wrote: like does Grip Flat core Ultimate wear out the same was as RF

Yes, it does.
Edit: Well, the rubber of UGFC is a bit harder, according to my experience, it does wear down, but not like RF...
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:43 AM)Boxhead Wrote: like does Grip Flat core Ultimate wear out the same was as RF

No.

Grip Flat Core's rubber is slightly wider than RF [I think] The rubber also seems more.

I don't think it wears off faster than RF.