Ask a question, get an answer! #2

anyone know when and where the beyblade regional tournaments are supposed to start
Check the Beyblade facebook page for information about specifics. It depends on where you live. Also, there is an age limit, so be sure you're not above that.
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:07 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Check the Beyblade facebook page for information about specifics. It depends on where you live. Also, there is an age limit, so be sure you're not above that.

i go to the beyblade facebook a few times a day and i NEVER saw an age limit were is that? all i ever saw is that if your under 13 your parents need to sing you up but if your 13 and older you can enter your self
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:11 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: i go to the beyblade facebook a few times a day and i NEVER saw an age limit were is that? all i ever saw is that if your under 13 your parents need to sing you up but if your 13 and older you can enter your self

It is complicated, but from what we have read, if you are thirteen years old or older, even if you win a qualifying tournament, you cannot move forward to championships ...
I'm sorry if this is a incredibly stupid question. I don't know if I'm brain dead atm or if other people find it a little difficult to find certain things too. Anyway just a few simple things I wanted to know about.

Is there a topic with a list of beys that are out and that are coming out in America? I prefer going through walmart then internet sellers.

Can someone recommend me a MFB/HMS stadium that's in the ballpark of 20-30$? I'd like one with the open sides so a beyblade can be knocked out as opposed to where its hit into a gutter. Ive seen lots of the ones with gutters never one without though. Any info is appreciated thanks guys Smile.
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:42 AM)Suzaku Wrote: I'm sorry if this is a incredibly stupid question. I don't know if I'm brain dead atm or if other people find it a little difficult to find certain things too. Anyway just a few simple things I wanted to know about.

Is there a topic with a list of beys that are out and that are coming out in America? I prefer going through walmart then internet sellers.

Can someone recommend me a MFB/HMS stadium that's in the ballpark of 20-30$? I'd like one with the open sides so a beyblade can be knocked out as opposed to where its hit into a gutter. Ive seen lots of the ones with gutters never one without though. Any info is appreciated thanks guys Smile.

Most Takara Tomy Attack Stadiums can be bought for $10 + shipping. That good enough?

Also, this belongs in Purchase Consultation.
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:42 AM)Suzaku Wrote: Is there a topic with a list of beys that are out and that are coming out in America? I prefer going through walmart then internet sellers.

Go on sites like Toywiz.
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:42 AM)Suzaku Wrote: Is there a topic with a list of beys that are out and that are coming out in America? I prefer going through walmart then internet sellers.

Go on sites like Toywiz.

Toywiz will have listings of beys out in America?
Yessiree, as well as beys that are yet to be released.
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:48 AM)Suzaku Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Go on sites like Toywiz.

Toywiz will have listings of beys out in America?

Yes. They usually are always first to list new releases by Hasbro. I wouldn't recommend buying it from them though ... a bit pricey.
Thanks guys! Grin
Are any 4D metal wheels compatible with 1st and 2nd season clear wheels? Like Pegasus/Pegasus II, ect?
yes you can make fang bull , beat bull ect. Smile
What about Big Bang? Haha sorry.
Yes you can , but you still have to use the PC frame Wink
Ahh I see now! Thanks RustyXD!
I L-Drago Destroy worth getting. The one I use in my threads is my friends
Same with CS
(Jun. 15, 2011  6:27 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: I L-Drago Destroy worth getting. The one I use in my threads is my friends
Same with CS
Yeah! It is so worth getting! L Drago Destroy can make an amazing combination I made such as:

MF-H L Drago Destroy [ATK MODE] D135LRF
EDIT: No.
@BBS
D135? lolwut. Is that supposed to be D125? Lol
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, I believe so. You can spin an L-Drago left to zombie off of the other bey throughout the battle. Tongue_out
@BBS
D135? lolwut. Is that supposed to be D125? Lol

Dude, MFB zombies don't exist. They can only equalize. Didn't you read the thread about this stuff?
I thought I did :v
I keep getting confused about everything lol.
My bad.
Which Mold of Gravity is best for Attack? How can I obtain this Mold?
does the WBO host any championship tournaments like what hasbro is doing right now and if not would you consider it
No they don't host any championship tourneys, to my knowledge. They just have tourneys round the globe.