Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 14, 2011  2:08 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: can i use the rip cord from dragoon g even though its longer

It shouldn't be longer? It's most likely fake.

As long as it's as long or shorter than MFB Takara ripcords it should be fine.
1. Would you guys recommend Ray Unicorno?
2. Galaxy Pegasus or Ray Unicorno?
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: 1. Would you guys recommend Ray Unicorno?

1. DEFINITELY. The tip, CS, is THE best defense tip with stamina, considering that RS and RSF don't have much.
2. This belongs in Purchase Consultation, but oh well.
If you already have RF, I suggest you get Ray Unicorno for CS for defense. But if you have Beat Lynx already, then I suggest Galaxy Pegasus.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:55 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: 1. Would you guys recommend Ray Unicorno?
i think this should be in purchase consultion..depend on what type you prefer..attack,get galaxy pegasis for its r2f..
defence,take ray unicorno for its cs..but its cs most probably agressive as RF..so ray unicorno wont be a good choice for CS..get galaxy saggitario for their CS..its calmer according to a friend..
Is there a Virgo from a certain set that is usually a 5 minute mold?
And is this fake? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT
does anyone know where i can watch any of the asian beyblade tournaments? they seem to be impossible to find. Im really more interested in the old ones. (pre mfb)

Also i previously saw a dragoon mfb on ebay, obviously its fake but i would be interested in buying it just for the novelty. anyone else seen these floating around?
@muzzle manNo it is completely random , but 5 min molds are rumored to be in the red color
and the second question goes in 'the flightyellz guide to fakes and searching '
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:45 AM)Muzzleman Wrote: Is there a Virgo from a certain set that is usually a 5 minute mold?
And is this fake? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

use the other topic for fake beys thread..:flightyellz guide....
thats fake for obvious..
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @muzzle manNo it is completely random , but 5 min molds are rumored to be in the red color

That is false though, it is totally random.

Kai_hiwitari Wrote:does anyone know where i can watch any of the asian beyblade tournaments? they seem to be impossible to find. Im really more interested in the old ones. (pre mfb)

Japanese usually do not film things like that. You could find many photographs, but not videos. Also, some stores, just like those outside Japan, might have rules against filming on their site.
Hmm, guess I was just unlucky on the Virgo I have then, and its a good thing I didn't purchase that fake too then, thanks
Wait one more question about Virgo;
so then some of the hong kong special editions do have a 5 min mold Virgo then?
Kai_hiwitari Wrote:does anyone know where i can watch any of the asian beyblade tournaments? they seem to be impossible to find. Im really more interested in the old ones. (pre mfb)

Japanese usually do not film things like that. You could find many photographs, but not videos. Also, some stores, just like those outside Japan, might have rules against filming on their site.
[/quote]
Thanks Kai-V obviously you seem to be the know all of whats happening in beyblade, any ideas on how i could go about finding those pictures? I would certainly appreciate it as it would save me some time.Eee
What were the tracks and bottoms for BB-75 before the change
I am pretty sure it was galaxy pegasis GB145BS what else was there?
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:57 AM)Kai_hiwitari Wrote: Thanks Kai-V obviously you seem to be the know all of whats happening in beyblade, any ideas on how i could go about finding those pictures? I would certainly appreciate it as it would save me some time.Eee

They would be on Japanese blogs. I do not know what to tell you so you can easily find pictures though ...

RustyXD Wrote:What were the tracks and bottoms for BB-75 before the change
I am pretty sure it was galaxy pegasis GB145BS what else was there?

I must have posted them in the BB-75 topic, no ?
Kai-V yeah yo did sorry =(
I need a 100% certain answer for this what stadium is this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...8016881310
Where can I watch beyblade metal masters or 4D subbed or dubbed?
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

but i doubt you will find it dubbed for agesss
ok how do i tell if my MF are featherweight or heavy or what?
Read the topic ...
Can anyone tell me how does the RC bey works?
I wanna know,IMO
What track is recommended on Gravity Perseus _____RF for smash attack, out ouf the one's I have: AD145 H145 145 100 105 and D125. Im not sure if i should have posted it here or in Build me a Combo but answer please Smile
This should go in build me a combo.

However, it would either be 100 or D125, conversely this answer depends on your opponents choice of Beyblade.
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:45 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: This should go in build me a combo.

However, it would either be 100 or D125, conversely this answer depends on your opponents choice of Beyblade.

ty
i need to know wich of these combos is better ASAP.
meteo L-Drago 90R2F
basalt kerbecs BD145WD (can anyone tell me what would be a good tip for basalt kerbecs?)
hell kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145MF
meteo L-Drago BD145MF
meteo L-Drago BD145R2F.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:25 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: i need to know wich of these combos is better ASAP.
meteo L-Drago 90R2F
basalt kerbecs BD145WD (can anyone tell me what would be a good tip for basalt kerbecs?)
hell kerbecs BD145WD
hell kerbecs BD145MF
meteo L-Drago BD145MF
meteo L-Drago BD145R2F.
You should post it at Build Me A Combo thread.

BTW,Basalt Kerbecs goes well with CS, even it still wobbles around.