Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 13, 2011  6:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:25 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: well maybe a WD was worn try battling again do 10 rounds and switch the WD's after 5 rounds ee if that makes a difference maybe your launch power both are pretty good (mold 1 and 2 though mold 1 is better ) LTSC beat HTSC (LT low track HT high track SC stamina combos) this is suspose to be done in the BB-10 Attack Stadium but unless you are using Bolt Blast Mobile Burning Firestrike or Super VOrtex stadiums it sshould be ok results

Kk, the worn WD part is correct but you have some facts wrong, mold 2 is better for stamina as its lighter, mold 1 is best for defense, also i believe the Max Stampede it the viable stadium for Hasbro, not the Burning Firestrike as that has ravines that slow down stamina/defense types.

also it could be a simple Earth 145 pushing Earth 100 to the ground

i was stating the stadiums that would mess up the results and i know MXS is best but PTW and LF and MXS are all OK for Stamina testing its going to be invalid cause of hasbro but it would do better than the stadiums i listed i thought Mold 1 was the one on Top Tier list and Mold 2 was heavier (SonoKong and Hasbro Version) Sorry for any mistakes
snd thanks Zed next question for me

What height is better for Meteo for attack Power
and again 2. How do you Beat a Basalt anti-meta combo without using a defense type
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:32 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:25 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: well maybe a WD was worn try battling again do 10 rounds and switch the WD's after 5 rounds ee if that makes a difference maybe your launch power both are pretty good (mold 1 and 2 though mold 1 is better ) LTSC beat HTSC (LT low track HT high track SC stamina combos) this is suspose to be done in the BB-10 Attack Stadium but unless you are using Bolt Blast Mobile Burning Firestrike or Super VOrtex stadiums it sshould be ok results

Kk, the worn WD part is correct but you have some facts wrong, mold 2 is better for stamina as its lighter, mold 1 is best for defense, also i believe the Max Stampede it the viable stadium for Hasbro, not the Burning Firestrike as that has ravines that slow down stamina/defense types.

also it could be a simple Earth 145 pushing Earth 100 to the ground

Read the Top Tier Combos Topic and Beywiki. Mold 1 is usually better for Stamina and it is lighter.

EDIT : Beaten !
Are Hasbro metal wheel's normally heavier or lighter than Takara Tomy metal wheel's?
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: this is suspose to be done in the BB-10 Attack Stadium but unless you are using Bolt Blast Mobile Burning Firestrike or Super VOrtex stadiums it sshould be ok results

just to point out, you said that those stadiums results should be ok

Edit: i also got the molds mixed up lol, I'm am corrected (Mold 2 defense, mold 1 stamina)
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:51 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Are Hasbro metal wheel's normally heavier or lighter than Takara Tomy metal wheel's?

lighter, but thunder libra is 1g heavier than Infinity, but most commonly lighter metal wheels, heavier clear wheels
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:51 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Are Hasbro metal wheel's normally heavier or lighter than Takara Tomy metal wheel's?
Heavier due to metal mold is soo strong but some aren't heavier

EDIT: Beaten =.=

Some MW's are made of better material and are usually heavier but other wheels made by TT are heavier , although Hasbro has heavier CW's than TT does.

EDIT : Why do I always get beaten ?
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:03 PM)Zed Wrote: EDIT : Why do I always get beaten ?

I know the answer, you think to long, maybe?
I noticed something. SW145, ED145, UW145, and WA130 (as far as I know) have gimmick pieces you can take off. Let's say you switch ED & WA (ED130 & WA145) or SW & WA (SW130 & WA145), would that be illegal?
What is Round Robin format in tournaments?
What's better in defence Night or Burn?
Here is the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
And I don't think this is the right place to post that question. This is a thread about the Hobby only. This question would be better suited for the "Questions about the WBO" thread, or the "Rule Clarifications." Just a reminder for next time you need a question like this answered.

(Jun. 13, 2011  9:03 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What's better in defence Night or Burn?
Night is good at defense, but it is outclassed by Earth and Basalt. Burn is pretty light so you won't get much defense there.
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I noticed something. SW145, ED145, UW145, and WA130 (as far as I know) have gimmick pieces you can take off. Let's say you switch ED & WA (ED130 & WA145) or SW & WA (SW130 & WA145), would that be illegal?

The reason they can be taken off is only because it is easy to manufacture, and they can easily be assembled in the factories. However, it is indeed illegal to make "SW130" or "WA145".

Another reason is when obviously the gimmick is that the shape changes when you flip the wings.
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:59 PM)Cursed Meteor Wrote: What is Round Robin format in tournaments?

WBO Event Guide

you technically just battle every one, but read the first one for full details
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I noticed something. SW145, ED145, UW145, and WA130 (as far as I know) have gimmick pieces you can take off. Let's say you switch ED & WA (ED130 & WA145) or SW & WA (SW130 & WA145), would that be illegal?

The reason they can be taken off is only because it is easy to manufacture, and they can easily be assembled in the factories. However, it is indeed illegal to make "SW130" or "WA145".

Another reason is when obviously the gimmick is that the shape changes when you flip the wings.

Oh alright. Thanks.
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:03 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Here is the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
And I don't think this is the right place to post that question. This is a thread about the Hobby only. This question would be better suited for the "Questions about the WBO" thread, or the "Rule Clarifications." Just a reminder for next time you need a question like this answered.

(Jun. 13, 2011  9:03 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: What's better in defence Night or Burn?
Night is good at defense, but it is outclassed by Earth and Basalt. Burn is pretty light so you won't get much defense there.

Thank you and i'll try to get a Earth.
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:47 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The hasbro Meteo L-Drago apparently comes with a golden dragon patterned launcher, is it possible to get a right spin one of these (most likely without the pattern)?
the closest u are going to get is the ones from legends counter leone and torch aries, also if you want a beylauncher the Hong Kong limited edition set has a golden bey launcher

"Beylaunchers" are string launchers right? I find I'm not very good with them so I'd rather just have a standard ripcord launcher and my trusty old dragon ripcord (1.5x current length).
What is Better for attack and defense sorry i don't know the right MF terms but

For attack which is better Metal core plastic outer or plastic outer metal core and
for defense which is better Metal core plastic outer or plastic outer metal core
thanks giving the haldfs of a custom MF to my friends and ne is defense one is attack thanks
For defense, you obviously want the weight as central as possible so go with the core. For attack, I'm not sure, it depends whether the slightly less central position of the weight makes up for the fact that the ring weighs slightly less. I'd use the core one in both though, assuming you can.
im curious, do the ELECTRONIC MFB launchers work with plastics
if this was already asked im sorry i looked but couldnt find it
Is it possible to dye an attack stadium? If so is it legal.
Yes, the electronic metal fusion launchers are compatible with plastics. Its the only reason to buy them at all.
(Jun. 13, 2011  10:13 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Is it possible to dye an attack stadium? If so is it legal.

If doesn't affect prefermance do they beys ove any differently at all if not its good Dye right? SHould be good with Light dye though not to Destroy your stadium if this is wrong contact a Mod
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:51 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: For defense, you obviously want the weight as central as possible so go with the core. For attack, I'm not sure, it depends whether the slightly less central position of the weight makes up for the fact that the ring weighs slightly less. I'd use the core one in both though, assuming you can.

Probaly right just wanted to check also are these the correct MF names

MF-F is the custom Metal outer plastic core (Metal Face-Feather)
MF-M Metal Core Plastic Outer (Metal Face-
MF-H the combination of the 2 custom MFs and a other release (Metal Face-Heavy)
MF a normal MF Lighter than Hasbro Heavier than MF-F and MF-M? (Metal Face)
and i could not Understand the thread or find the ingo so sorry for asking but

Is this Correct and what does MF-M stand for and is this all the MFs and does the PLastic Custom Face different than a normal Face other than being customizable when its customized to be plastic
(Jun. 13, 2011  10:42 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is this Correct and what does MF-M stand for and is this all the MFs and does the PLastic Custom Face different than a normal Face other than being customizable when its customized to be plastic

MF-M (Metal Face - Medium) is Metal core, plastic hex plate, its also lighter than MF-L (Metal face - Light)
can i use the rip cord from dragoon g even though its longer
Yeah it's the same length as the normal TT ripcords plus it fits in so it's fine.