Ask a question, get an answer! #2

oh I see.....
I'll go and buy one 100% hit pack then.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:31 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is Beat Lynx overall good?
or its worse?

it is 100% a good bey.

EDIT: WHY THE HELL DO I ALWAYS GET BEATEN!!
Is it the best prize bey of all the random boosters (temp.) ?
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is it the best prize bey of all the random boosters (temp.) ?

Yes. Its the best.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Is it the best prize bey of all the random boosters (temp.) ?

Currently , yes. Its also a top tier wheel for attack and defeats Basalt and Hell with ease.

@EDIT : Ugh ... again beaten by Janstarblast !
Actually as far as I am concerned RBV 7 is one of the boosters that comes with almost all top tier parts in the game..it has Hell, BD 145, 85, Vulcan and so on..which can help u to make great combos
is there any other way of getting V145 apart from getting Sol Blaze?
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:04 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: is there any other way of getting V145 apart from getting Sol Blaze?

As far as I know , no , there is no other way to get V145 besides buying Sol Blaze V145AS but you can ask for only V145 here in the WBO in the Bey Marketplace forum.
TBP, Sol Blaze as a whole doesn't have any useful parts. If you buy it, it would probably just be a showpiece anyway.
RyukiVentus If the stadium is so dirty that it affects gameplay, then yes it is a good idea to wash it
If you can see dust then it definitely needs a clean. It's not good to have all that worn into your beyblades' tips.
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:11 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: TBP, Sol Blaze as a whole doesn't have any useful parts. If you buy it, it would probably just be a showpiece anyway.

Thanks, yeah if i brought it I wouldnt use it too often, i would rather use it as a show piece like you said.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:14 PM)DX Wrote: anyways, I heard the TT attack stadium is made out of totally diff material.... can i confirm this is not true?

All TAKARA-TOMY stadiums are made of PVC.
Does anyone know if the metal masters gear have the posters inside? if so is it different?

just curious
What Is The Heaviest TT Clear Wheel,Track And Bottom?
The heaviest TT clear wheel is Kerbecs.
The heaviest track is BD145 or R145.
and the heaviest bottom is MB I believe.
Heaviest wheel for TT is Kerbecs , but I am not very sure about it. Heaviest spin track is BD 145 next comes R145 and for the tips...I think it might be MF or MB but I am not very sure about it.

EDIT: Beaten
Since Hasbro's new Triple Battle Set stadium actually has more pockets, does anyone at least predict that it'll be a better stadium than Max Stampede?
Well it has the indecents in the middle if you can get rid of them i think it would be ok
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:34 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Since Hasbro's new Triple Battle Set stadium actually has more pockets, does anyone at least predict that it'll be a better stadium than Max Stampede?

No, since it has a center piece with a ridge, not to mention that the centres themselves have all sorts of shapes to seriously disturb any Beyblade's performance.

RustyXD Wrote:Well it has the indecents in the middle if you can get rid of them i think it would be ok

You cannot get rid of such a thing ...
sorry i worded it wrong i meant if it didn't have them it would be ok Wink
i have an earth metal wheel..but i dont know it is mold 1 or mold 2..how can i identify whether mine is mold2 or mold 1..i cant find a tread on earth mold..
and which bey has cs and rs?
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:53 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i have an earth metal wheel..but i dont know it is mold 1 or mold 2..how can i identify whether mine is mold2 or mold 1..i cant find a tread on earth mold..
and which bey has cs and rs?

Look at the Earth Aquila topic, I am quite sure pictures are there ...

Also, you should know by now that you need to check the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
CS comes with Ray unicorno and RS with Grand Ketos
does anybody know of any new beys coming out?