Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 06, 2011  5:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The "spikes" are not white but yellow and that is Wing Attack, the attack ring of Wing Attacker, also known as R-Wing. The bits that you call spikes are spring loaded so that they pop out to attack while spinning but retract once the bey slows down.

EDIT: Is there any difference between the Hasbro and Takara versions of Counter and/or Cyber?

If I remember correctly,its weight difference.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is there any difference between the Hasbro and Takara versions of Counter and/or Cyber?

I think Hasbro's are a bit lighter, but either way they are pretty useless.
So the Takara version is definitely the better of the two? Thanks.
I know the wing attacker AR is horrible because of the amount of recoil (not even sturdy so you cannot even try for an all out 1 hit K.O. like with Seaborg 2) but wouldn't it be godlike as a combination for a zombie/survival?

AR: Wing attacker
WD: Ten wide/balance
BB: Wolborg 1

In left spin the wing attacker protrusions fold in when hit and it would seem that this negates the effects of recoil hugely on the blade.

What do you guys think?
If my Wolborg base and Wing Attack were still usable, I'd test it myself. The combo sounds viable but there could well be better options.
Is Dark Bull 125 SD a decent combo?
For hasbro kiddies, yes, but otherwise, no it isn't really.
Jackeea: Dark is useless, so get rid of that. If you replace Dark with say, Earth or Burn, then you have a decent mid-height stamina combo
Why can you only launch your beyblade a maximum of 30cm away from the stadium in the rulebook?

My 1 hit KO's with seaborg 2 only work if I standing a metre or further away from the stadium
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:58 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: Why can you only launch your beyblade a maximum of 30cm away from the stadium in the rulebook?

My 1 hit KO's with seaborg 2 only work if I standing a metre or further away from the stadium

im guessing because if you go any further the inpact may effecnt the performance or its hard to hit maybe
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:59 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:58 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote: Why can you only launch your beyblade a maximum of 30cm away from the stadium in the rulebook?

im guessing because if you go any further the inpact may effecnt the performance or its hard to hit maybe

Improves the performance.... if I launch seaborg 2 normally it becomes a useless blade, survives 20 seconds in any stadium until the huge AR starts rolling and creating friction with the floor.

Hard to hit yes, but I've been practicing and I get get three shots out of five depending on how aggressive I am. (By 3 out of 5 I mean that I get nearly all shots in the stadium however in some cases my blade automatically ricochets back out)
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:02 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote:

i mean in actual battle

Improves the performance.... if I launch seaborg 2 normally it becomes a useless blade, survives 20 seconds in any stadium until the huge AR starts rolling and creating friction with the floor.

Hard to hit yes, but I've been practicing and I get get three shots out of five depending on how aggressive I am. (By 3 out of 5 I mean that I get nearly all shots in the stadium however in some cases my blade automatically ricochets back out)
in acutall battle i mean it might hit the bey nad ko
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:04 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:02 PM)Destitute #1 Wrote:

i mean in actual battle

in acutall battle i mean it might hit the bey nad ko

Don't understand 'bey nad ko'

Do you mean it might hit the bey and ko it? That's the point... to get a one hit out...
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:14 PM)poseidon Wrote: thats why its illegal

What the hell? A knock out is illegal?

Doesn't that make attack types useless? If they hit out the defending blade straight away they are deemed illegal and disqualified?
wich spins longer storm pegasus 100rf or basalt byxis 230Q?
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:34 PM)stevebak Wrote: wich spins longer storm pegasus 100rf or basalt byxis 230Q?
Why not test them ???
I would use heavy types like basat horogruim and gravity perseus. Mostly like metal fight beyblades.

StupidStupidStupidStupid[/quote]
i don't own a pegasus, lol those things are kinda expansive. I am saving for the hong kong deck
what do you test stamina types against?
Attack, I think; attack normally beats stamina, so we want to see how well it does against the "bane of its existence." Correct me if i'm wrong.
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:09 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what do you test stamina types against?

Other Stamina types.
If you are gonna see,who is better for stamina,then vs Stamina.If you want to be knocked out,vs Attack
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:15 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:09 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: what do you test stamina types against?

Other Stamina types.

or defense types.