Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does MF wear down a lot, a little, or not at all after extensive use like in RF sieries bottoms
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:15 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote: Does MF wear down a lot, a little, or not at all after extensive use like in RF sieries bottoms

Metal tips don't wear much, so MF would wear very little.
neoliminal Wrote:What is the BeyBlade Metal Fusion version of BB-12 Wolf 100F? (Short, attack, small energry wheel & fusion wheel).

It doesn't have to be stock. Could be a combo. Either or both.

There is none.

(Jun. 06, 2011  1:49 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: Metal tips don't wear much, so MF would wear very little.

Actually, apparently it can weigh more than just "very little" or even "little".
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:49 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: Metal tips don't wear much, so MF would wear very little.

Actually, apparently it can weigh more than just "very little" or even "little".

What? I didn't say anything about weight.
She's talking about it wearing down. When something wears down it doesn't stay the same weight, it loses weight.
I got a question how do you know if bd145 is in boost mode or in normal mode?
Have you checked the Hell Kerbecs thread in the Beyblade General. I am almost certain that you can find your answer there.
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:21 AM)Hero Wrote: She's talking about it wearing down. When something wears down it doesn't stay the same weight, it loses weight.

Actually I meant "wear". I have no idea how I wrote "weigh" instead ...
No ... the only legal ones are Attack , Super attack and Balance but attack is the only one legal for testing.
are killer beafowl is good? the interesting part is EWD
since it was not tested i dont know
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:49 PM)zode76 Wrote: are killer beafowl is good? the interesting part is EWD
since it was not tested i dont know

It hasn't been tested much, there were just a few tests on EWD, it is as good as WD, except a little off balance.

Killer is not good from the beginning anyway.
I think Killer has shown to be good for destabilizers.
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I think Killer has shown to be good for destabilizers.

Has it? I don't think so, unless I missed a lot of things.
Adding to Electric's answer,
EWD is the only good part in Killer Beafowl. Yes, its considered a bit bad, but if you check out the winning combinations, most people have made use of the amazing EWD.

BeyFan-Really!? Its a surprise!
Well it has shown some level of use in Destabilizer Combo's.

It's not really the best though. I believe Flame, L Drago and Ray are better.
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:13 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I think Killer has shown to be good for destabilizers.

Has it? I don't think so, unless I missed a lot of things.
You must've missed it then, lol.
so it its fine if i Buy Killer Beafowl?
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:13 PM)zode76 Wrote: so it its fine if i Buy Killer Beafowl?
If you were looking to buy it, head over to Purchase Consultation.
how much does rex's CW weigh?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:10 PM)Clonetos Wrote: how much does rex's CW weigh?

You should check the "Weights of MFB thread" if anyone has weighed it.
What beyblade AR is this? (plastic)

Ignore the bistool bit chip. The white spikes are retractable and are held by very very soft springs. Thought it was roller defenser or attacker but it doesn't seem to match the images found on the web

[Image: Snapshot_20110606.jpg]

[Image: Snapshot_20110606_1.jpg]
The "spikes" are not white but yellow and that is Wing Attack, the attack ring of Wing Attacker, also known as R-Wing. The bits that you call spikes are spring loaded so that they pop out to attack while spinning but retract once the bey slows down.

EDIT: Is there any difference between the Hasbro and Takara versions of Counter and/or Cyber?
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The "spikes" are not white but yellow and that is Wing Attack, the attack ring of Wing Attacker, also known as R-Wing. The bits that you call spikes are spring loaded so that they pop out while spinning but retract once the bey slows down.

thanks.

It sucks .__.