Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I would have thought that such a thing would not be against the rules and that you should have a counter counter at the ready just in case something like that occurs. Not being prepared to switch beys in response to an opponent knowing what you used last round seems like a bad idea to me.
Bull would probably be the best.

My Question:

What is a combination with the Ray Wheel that is powerful enough to defeat MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS?

Please use D125 or H145 for track.
I don't think Ray has been tested enough against Basalt ____ 230CS combos. It was already outclassed when Basalt came along. I suggest you do your own testing and find out.
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:41 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Erm, I need to ask, at the beyday tournament I attended last Sunday, I lost against someone in my group because their friend gave away which combo I was using, and they could easily counter it.

Is this legal? It kinda defeats the object of secretion and I lost 27 beypoints because of it.

Everyone is allowed to watch any match as long as it does not slow or interfere with the tournament. Therefore, anybody could have seen the combination you were using, and even judges obviously see what you use, so it was your responsibility, if you wanted to win, to change your Beyblade.
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:41 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Erm, I need to ask, at the beyday tournament I attended last Sunday, I lost against someone in my group because their friend gave away which combo I was using, and they could easily counter it.

Is this legal? It kinda defeats the object of secretion and I lost 27 beypoints because of it.

Everyone is allowed to watch any match as long as it does not slow or interfere with the tournament. Therefore, anybody could have seen the combination you were using, and even judges obviously see what you use, so it was your responsibility, if you wanted to win, to change your Beyblade.

Ah ok, I just needed it cleared up tbh, thanks.

I probably should have changed , it's just an annoyance for someone to yell 'HE'S USING A BASALT COMBO' mid-way thorugh me choosing Tongue_out Oh well, meh
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:47 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Ah ok, I just needed it cleared up tbh, thanks.

I probably should have changed , it's just an annoyance for someone to yell 'HE'S USING A BASALT COMBO' mid-way thorugh me choosing Tongue_out Oh well, meh

Oh, wait, were you two in a Stalling Clause and his friend saw what you were using during that Stalling Clause ?
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:47 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Ah ok, I just needed it cleared up tbh, thanks.

Oh, wait, were you two in a Stalling Clause and his friend saw what you were using during that Stalling Clause ?

Yes, that was my point. I was judging, so I couldn't be an independent adjudicator, but both blades were meant to be hidden at the time, yet he gave it away.
(Jun. 05, 2011  8:58 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Yes, that was my point. I was judging, so I couldn't be an independent adjudicator, but both blades were meant to be hidden at the time, yet he gave it away.

Ah, that is definitely illegal then. You should never judge your own matches though. Even Kei's matches are judged by someone else, it is just fair.

We will talk about this in private messages now, but tell me who your opponent was and who their friend was.
hey im not sure if this will come here or anything but well here goes we all know that hasbro will re-release the beys from metal fusion with a tattoed face right? well will it be ILLIGAL and STEALLING if i buy them but then i re-turn the OLD beyblades like if i buy fireblaze and i re-turn MY old FIRE BLAZE AND keep the new one just asking i always wondered if thats illigal and if its stealing or both
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:10 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey im not sure if this will come here or anything but well here goes we all know that hasbro will re-release the beys from metal fusion with a tattoed face right? well will it be ILLIGAL and STEALLING if i buy them but then i re-turn the OLD beyblades like if i buy fireblaze and i re-turn MY old FIRE BLAZE AND keep the new one just asking i always wondered if thats illigal and if its stealing or both

Hm, it would be extremely impolite to return it to the store just for that, but it is not illegal unless it has been over thirty days or something.
Since they are technically different products, I'd say you wouldn't be able to return it anyway. Perhaps if it was the exact same product, but this is Metal Fusion and Metal Masters, so I don't think so.
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:10 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey im not sure if this will come here or anything but well here goes we all know that hasbro will re-release the beys from metal fusion with a tattoed face right? well will it be ILLIGAL and STEALLING if i buy them but then i re-turn the OLD beyblades like if i buy fireblaze and i re-turn MY old FIRE BLAZE AND keep the new one just asking i always wondered if thats illigal and if its stealing or both

Hm, it would be extremely impolite to return it to the store just for that, but it is not illegal unless it has been over thirty days or something.

well i would the next day but i would keep my old ripcords tools and give them back the new ones but also return my old ones for a new version of them with the tattoed face so bassicly its alright if i do that right?
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:13 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Since they are technically different products, I'd say you wouldn't be able to return it anyway. Perhaps if it was the exact same product, but this is Metal Fusion and Metal Masters, so I don't think so.

well DUH i would put my OLD ones in the metal MASTERS box so they wont know
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:15 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: well i would the next day but i would keep my old ripcords tools and give them back the new ones but also return my old ones for a new version of them with the tattoed face so bassicly its alright if i do that right?

No, because you opened the product. Most stores do not accept returns if the items are opened, and when the item code is not the same, you cannot just exchange it.
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:15 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: well i would the next day but i would keep my old ripcords tools and give them back the new ones but also return my old ones for a new version of them with the tattoed face so bassicly its alright if i do that right?

No, because you opened the product. Most stores do not accept returns if the items are opened, and when the item code is not the same, you cannot just exchange it.

well at my target they happen to take things thats opend for a full refund with in 7 days and an exchange with in 30 days lol
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: well at my target they happen to take things thats opend for a full refund with in 7 days and an exchange with in 30 days lol

If they do not mind losing money, then try it, but that does not make you seem like a good person to us as you obviously want to fool them ...
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: well at my target they happen to take things thats opend for a full refund with in 7 days and an exchange with in 30 days lol

If they do not mind losing money, then try it, but that does not make you seem like a good person to us as you obviously want to fool them ...

well thats not the case i just want to save money and not have ALL the same beys over again i mean im just asking BEFOR i even THINK about doing that and i could always get ANOTHER bey with that money like a few galaxy pegasis again im just wondering and im not a bad person im just a 14 year old boy who thinks big but has no clue if some of my ideas will work
If all you wanted was the facebolt, I don't really see any harm in just exchanging that. But either way, its technically illegal.
In multiple bey games (where more than 2 beys are fighting at once) what is more appropriate:

• Remove a bey when it stops as best you can.
• Leave defeated beys in the area even if they interfere with other beys fighting.

I'd like both "tournament" and "for fun" answers.
If you remove the bey, that could interfere more than simply leaving the bey there. I don't think there are any real specific standards for group beybattles because they are not really competitive anyway.
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:26 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: If all you wanted was the facebolt, I don't really see any harm in just exchanging that. But either way, its technically illegal.

well tha face cuz well we all KNOW THEY ALL LOOK BETTER WITH A TATTOOED FACE then a sticker right? and most of my face stikers are well not a new........like the edjes are cut a bit i still have the second face stiker but i will only use that for emergencys like if the face stiker is all mesed up and proboly the fusion wheal but MOSTLY the face bolt so i dont know do you think it would be ok if i just changed the faces put the old one in the new bey and keep the new face?????? and return the new bey with the old face and use that money to buy something ELS realted to beyblade that way i get the face and a new bey or something from beyblade and they get there money back as well
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:31 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:26 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: If all you wanted was the facebolt, I don't really see any harm in just exchanging that. But either way, its technically illegal.

well tha face cuz well we all KNOW THEY ALL LOOK BETTER WITH A TATTOOED FACE then a sticker right? and most of my face stikers are well not a new........like the edjes are cut a bit i still have the second face stiker but i will only use that for emergencys like if the face stiker is all mesed up and proboly the fusion wheal but MOSTLY the face bolt so i dont know do you think it would be ok if i just changed the faces put the old one in the new bey and keep the new face?????? and return the new bey with the old face and use that money to buy something ELS realted to beyblade that way i get the face and a new bey or something from beyblade and they get there money back as well

It is:

1. Illegal.
2. Stealing.
3. Immoral.
4. Unjustified.

Trade or buy a new one. Or live with a slightly ugly Bey. Personally I like my beys to look like they've been in a good fight. Yeah, the tattoos look better, but looking better doesn't make them win.

You already know this is wrong or you wouldn't have asked.
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:35 PM)neoliminal Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:31 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:

It is:

1. Illegal.
2. Stealing.
3. Immoral.
4. Unjustified.

Trade or buy a new one. Or life with a slightly ugly Bey. Personally I like my beys to look like they've been in a good fight. Yeah, the tattoos look better, but looking better doesn't make them win.

You already know this is wrong or you wouldn't have asked.

thats true and thanks but again I AM JUST WONDERING I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE so just wondering i might not do that since i just want the ones whos names were removed like piseces if they release boosters that would be better lol ok i know my answer i wont do that thanks every one now here is my second question HOW DO I REMOVE THE PAINT ON THE CENTER OF THE L-DRAGO STADIUM!!!!!
What is the BeyBlade Metal Fusion version of BB-12 Wolf 100F? (Short, attack, small energry wheel & fusion wheel).

It doesn't have to be stock. Could be a combo. Either or both.
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the other types of gravity perseus? (attack,defence,stamina,and normal)
Defense and 'Normal' are the same, Attack is best for attack since more contact points are given and stamina, IIRC is negligible.