Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is there a way for me to make my light launcher 2 gears not skip? because it makes me lose a lot of power and I don't have a hasbro string launcher, my 1st one broke and I don't want to get a new one if it will break just like the old one.
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:02 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: is there a way for me to make my light launcher 2 gears not skip? because it makes me lose a lot of power and I don't have a hasbro string launcher, my 1st one broke and I don't want to get a new one if it will break just like the old one.

the gears break?

anyways, I watch a couple of videos in youtube on how to fix a beylauncher. i was able to fix them properly,without moding some stuff. now, I switch the handle off the beylaunher L with the beylauncher. of course, i was able to put them back together wihout moding them. (of course, i used the right spring mechanism for the right spin beylauncher that has the beylauncher L's handle)

so, is the illegal?also, it doesnt pretty much effect the beys spin velocity
How do you make a spoiler?
for making a spoiler use [ S p o i l e r ] whatever you want to put inside [ / S p o i l e r ] but without the spaces
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:43 AM)kkk1234 Wrote: How do you make a spoiler?

You should head over to 'Questions about the WBO.' This thread is about Beyblade as a hobby only.

But, you gotta do it like this:
Code:
[spoiler] You're text goes here [/spoiler]
My ES has started to attack a lot . I do not know why
It should be worn.
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:19 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: My ES has started to attack a lot . I do not know why

It is because of extreme amounts of wear, if it is attacking a lot, it's performance has been changed, which means it is now illegal.
Not to ask a stupid question but is there any difference between the 3 Ldrago CW's in the Meteo reshuffle? Which one is the best? What advantages does each have?
If I did something wrong, I really hope I don't get warned for this Unhappy.
Yes there is,
One is Absorb which has rubber while the other ones don't have rubber,
And Absorb is the Strongest in Attack and ASSault second and rush Third.
Absorb is the best,followed by Assault and Rush.They are completely different,and the other CW(Assault and Rush) are nonetheless,useless
if rubber flat is the MFB version of grip flat core then is there a MFB for Dranzers Manual Change core
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:22 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:02 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: is there a way for me to make my light launcher 2 gears not skip? because it makes me lose a lot of power and I don't have a hasbro string launcher, my 1st one broke and I don't want to get a new one if it will break just like the old one.

the gears break?

anyways, I watch a couple of videos in youtube on how to fix a beylauncher. i was able to fix them properly,without moding some stuff. now, I switch the handle off the beylaunher L with the beylauncher. of course, i was able to put them back together wihout moding them. (of course, i used the right spring mechanism for the right spin beylauncher that has the beylauncher L's handle)

the gears arn't broken, I just pull so hard that sometimes the cogs miss a tooth or two on the ripcord, which makes my launch really sucky and weak, maybe at 60-70% power.
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:07 PM)geminikid13 Wrote:

the gears break?

the gears arn't broken, I just pull so hard that sometimes the cogs miss a tooth or two on the ripcord, which makes my launch really sucky and weak, maybe at 60-70% power.

is your winder straight?
Would BD145 generally be more useful for Lightning Tank, or with the Hell MW?
More useful with Lightning LDrago.
Do not use abbreviations/nicknames anymore.
IF you had an RF and it was shaped or wore down to a Q would it be tournament legal?
Do tournaments still have weight limits because people use Basalt Tank?
Hasbro Cyber Pegasus seems to come in 3 different packages: the metal fusion package, the metal masters package and a compact metal masters package used solely for the legend series. Is there any difference and if so what is it?
There is only one difference. In the Metal Masters Starter and booster package, the facebolt is tattooed. In the Metal Fusion starter package, you use a sticker on the facebolt. Other than that there is no difference. Also, in the booster pack, there is no launcher
Randomâ„¢ Wrote:IF you had an RF and it was shaped or wore down to a Q would it be tournament legal?
Do tournaments still have weight limits because people use Basalt Tank?

If you had read the post right above yours, as well as a lot of other messages in the Beyblade Customizations forum, you would have realised that such expressions as "[x] Tank" should not be used anymore.

An RF like that sometimes comes from a flaw in the production, which is unfortunate. If it was worn down and it ends up in a Q shape though, that is too much ... Depending on what mold of Q you are referring to. Posting a picture of that RF would really help anyway.

There has never been any weight limit, only in Japan in TAKARA-TOMY's tournaments.

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Hasbro Cyber Pegasus seems to come in 3 different packages: the metal fusion package, the metal masters package and a compact metal masters package used solely for the legend series. Is there any difference and if so what is it?

There is no difference besides the colour between the Metal Fusion and Metal Masters products.
So I missed out on getting a cool facebolt by getting the metal fusion Midnight Bull but the beyblade itself is useless either way? Well, atleast I didn't buy a rubbish version of something that was actually good...
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:12 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:07 PM)geminikid13 Wrote:

the gears break?

is your winder straight?

yeah, my winder is straight as can be Uncertain I might waste my money on another hasbro string launcher, but they break in like 3-4 months or less Uncertain
Erm, I need to ask, at the beyday tournament I attended last Sunday, I lost against someone in my group because their friend gave away which combo I was using, and they could easily counter it.

Is this legal? It kinda defeats the object of secretion and I lost 27 beypoints because of it.
what is a better clear wheel for the combo MF-H Basalt 230CS

Aquario, Bull or Kerbecs(If anything is better please tell me)