Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey but Janstarblst..I thought it is the Balance type which doesnt give any unfair advantage..so what is the difference between the Balance and Attack type stadium?
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:35 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Hey but Janstarblst..I thought it is the Balance type which doesnt give any unfair advantage..so what is the difference between the Balance and Attack type stadium?

Basically it's just the angle of the slope..It differs in these stadiums..
so in which case is the angle steeper? Balance or Attack?
I really don't know who owns this site, but whoever it is, I really thank you! As your site has helped me a lot!
Samkul, this site will provide you with the answer!
http://beyblade-supporters.forumj.net/t18-mfb-stadiums
Yes it is great..but still I have one doubt..is there any difference in attack type and BB-107 stadium?
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:44 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Yes it is great..but still I have one doubt..is there any difference in attack type and BB-107 stadium?

Aside from the color, there are no differences. The stadium in BB-107 is just a black Attack Type Stadium.
The Balance Type BeyStadium has no Tornado Ring, walls of different size, more of a Stamina centre, a slope which begins closer to the centre, and also an accessible pocket which is legal play-area with TAKARA-TOMY.
That attack stadium has a flat central zone right?
No, IIRC. That's the balance stadium (I think.) The TT Attack, is more of a "bowl" per se, so that's why it get's accepted the most. Why they names it attack, rather than balance, is beyond me.
Hey i was wondering, during a Beyblade match, inbetween battles, can you change the parts of your bey?
Is it possible to get an official ripcord the length of the string launcher string? I have a fake one and it's so much better for me than actually using a string launcher.
@V-Rock, no you may not change the beyblade in between rounds. If you want more information check out the Official Rules PDF
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:53 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: @V-Rock, no you may not change the beyblade in between rounds. If you want more information check out the Official Rules PDF

what about mode changes between matches like turning S to HF or 120 to 145
Ok, here's my situtation. I wanna make a living selling beys in the US (Im 14 and thinking ahead already? YEAH!!!), and also support the family because the dad is w/o work. So do you guys know where I can get Takara Tomy beyblades straight from them? Because Beyblades247 on Youtube seems to get them from TT. SO if someone can point me in the right direction, that'll be great.
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:03 PM)Clonetos Wrote: what about mode changes between matches like turning S to HF or 120 to 145

Mode changes are allowed so long as they don't require dismantling the bey.
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:03 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Ok, here's my situtation. I wanna make a living selling beys in the US (Im 14 and thinking ahead already? YEAH!!!), and also support the family because the dad is w/o work. So do you guys know where I can get Takara Tomy beyblades straight from them? Because Beyblades247 on Youtube seems to get them from TT. SO if someone can point me in the right direction, that'll be great.

... ToyHobby is TAKARA-TOMY's official shop, but obviously they do not ship outside Japan. I am not sure what you were expecting : there is a reason we all get them from secondary sites like eBay, Yahoo! Japan Auctions, sellers here, etc.
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  9:03 PM)Clonetos Wrote: what about mode changes between matches like turning S to HF or 120 to 145

Mode changes are allowed so long as they don't require dismantling the bey.

oh so changing LLdrago modes is not allowed oh i see.
You would want to use Upper mode anyway, so there is no need to change LDD or LLD's mode. (IIRC, LDD's "Absorb" mode is superior to the other one, and MLD's "Barrage" mode is superior to the other one.)
Why is BD145 being used for attack combos now? Is it for recoil or something?
I preforms well , it destroys anything with a slight bit of recoil.
(Jun. 05, 2011  1:58 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Why is BD145 being used for attack combos now? Is it for recoil or something?

Adds weight and helps against Low Track Defense/Stamina customs. 145 height helps kill 230-based combinations.
i need help with my HF/S i dont know how to change it
Hai kai-v how are you? I have a question for you.how can we fix dark bull's energy ring to l drago's fusion wheel
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)Elastic Wrote: Hai kai-v how are you? I have a question for you.how can we fix dark bull's energy ring to l drago's fusion wheel

There is no way. That's illegal.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:43 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: i need help with my HF/S i dont know how to change it
If it is in S mode you pull it and twist if it is in HF mode you twist it then push it down Wink