Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 09, 2017  9:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Discs especially become tighter in Beyblade customizations if they are painted, so no, only use those that TAKARA-TOMY releases officially, it is better that way.

Ok. I was thinking about using markers to color them.
(Feb. 09, 2017  9:51 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Ok. I was thinking about using markers to color them.

You could probably only colour them on the outward, underside ring portion, exactly the only area where you can apply the star stickers.
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You could probably only colour them on the outward, underside ring portion, exactly the only area where you can apply the star stickers.

Wait, those star stickers actually have a purpose? Lol
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Wait, those star stickers actually have a purpose? Lol

You can put them on your parts to identify them but only put your stars in the correct areas
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You can put them on your parts to identify them but only put your stars in the correct areas

Interesting. I thought they were just extra stickers kinda like the second Face stickers during the Metal Saga
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:45 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Interesting. I thought they were just extra stickers kinda like the second Face stickers during the Metal Saga

The second facebolt stickers were actually for your launcher
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:48 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The second facebolt stickers were actually for your launcher

What about the Takara Tomy stickers? They also came with 2 Face stickers.
(Feb. 09, 2017  10:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You can put them on your parts to identify them but only put your stars in the correct areas

I know the Discs have atleast one star-shaped protrusion, but what about the Layer and Driver?
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:49 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I know the Discs have atleast one star-shaped protrusion, but what about the Layer and Driver?

They do not have any.
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:54 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: They do not have any.

So we can't legally put the star stickers on the Layer or Driver?
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:56 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: So we can't legally put the star stickers on the Layer or Driver?

For the Layers I usually put them in the middle on the top
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:44 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What about the Takara Tomy stickers? They also came with 2 Face stickers.

Hasbro's second sticker could be used on their launchers in addition to Facebolts, but Takara-Tomy supplied a second sticker because they knew the first one could wear out with repeated dis/assembly.
(Feb. 10, 2017  2:15 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: For the Layers I usually put them in the middle on the top

Is there way to tell what type each Disc is? (Example: Boost is an Attack Disc)
(Feb. 10, 2017  2:29 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Is there way to tell what type each Disc is? (Example: Boost is an Attack Disc)

It honestly doesn't matter. Heavy and Gravity are used for all types, and disk type is irrelevant anyways.
I was on the beyblade wiki today and came across this text:

"Survive is useful in Stamina, especially compared to Hasbro's version of the Revolve Performance Tip which spins worse than the original TAKARA-TOMY model."

Is the hasbro version of revolve worse than the takara version? If so, why?
How long are the strings in takara tomy beylaunchers, and are they compatible with hasbro beyblades?
(Feb. 09, 2017  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Absolutely. Not necessarily for its Disc or Driver, but the left-spinning Dual Layer is essential, it is top-tier and it is extremely versatile even in one combination.

Ok thank you very much for the answers!!!
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:58 PM)TrainPaint Wrote: How long are the strings in takara tomy beylaunchers, and are they compatible with hasbro beyblades?

I don't know the length of their standard BeyLauncher strings off the top of my head, but the launchers themselves are compatible with Beyblades across brands as long as they are of the same series and proper spin direction.
Are the CoroCoro Mail Order Dragoons still being distributed?
(Feb. 10, 2017  9:46 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Are the CoroCoro Mail Order Dragoons still being distributed?

Some who have ordered them have not received them yet, so apparently distribution is still ongoing, but it is taking a damn long while...
(Feb. 10, 2017  3:27 AM)BeyBradTOJ Wrote: I was on the beyblade wiki today and came across this text:

"Survive is useful in Stamina, especially compared to Hasbro's version of the Revolve Performance Tip which spins worse than the original TAKARA-TOMY model."

Is the hasbro version of revolve worse than the takara version? If so, why?

Huh, I heard it was better. Wonder what's up with that?
(Feb. 10, 2017  10:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some who have ordered them have not received them yet, so apparently distribution is still ongoing, but it is taking a damn long while...

Alright, so I guess my dumb purchase has some hopes of not being a dud lol
(Feb. 10, 2017  10:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Huh, I heard it was better. Wonder what's up with that?

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Nepstrius..._Dual_Pack

There's the link

I wonder if there's a way to contact the author of that article?
I am new to competitive beyblade I have been searching for a lot of answers and cannot find them so I will just ask.
1. Can i use my old bey that was made during the metal fusion era legal???
2. Can you customize your beys like mixing 2 beys pieces to create a new bey.
3. Is their a ban list???
(Feb. 11, 2017  12:15 AM)Synchro Blading Wrote: I am new to competitive beyblade I have been searching for a lot of answers and cannot find them so I will just ask.
1. Can i use my old bey that was made during the metal fusion era legal???
2. Can you customize your beys like mixing 2 beys pieces to create a new bey.
3. Is their a ban list???

1. Yes you can use your metal fusion beys in MFB standard, legal and zero g formats
2. Yes you can customise your beys however with Burst Hasbro and takara layers and drivers are incompatible with each other due to the different burst mechanism
3. Yes MFB limited has a ban list and in zerog f230 paired with the tips cf or gcf are illegal